Smogon Forums WSC Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No-one has done Stant.. I mean Rudolph yet >:O

I tried but failed so I'll leave it to you guys :D

Guys remember this is winter themed. Half the entries are Christmas themed - not everyone celebratres Christmas in the winter (hell not everyone celebrates Christmas all together). Don't submit Christmas themed sprites, we will reject them. The theme is winter. Sorry, but I need to be blunt here.

Guys remember this is winter themed. Half the entries are Christmas themed - not everyone celebratres Christmas in the winter (hell not everyone celebrates Christmas all together). Don't submit Christmas themed sprites, we will reject them. The theme is winter. Sorry, but I need to be blunt here.

But there's Christmas in winter. =\

If it's going to be against the rules, then is it ok if we can change them?

While that may be true, not everyone celebrates Christmas. Also, half the world celebrates Christmas in the summer. We'll accept the recently submitted ones that are Christmas themed but please keep the rest of them winter themed.

Hybrid - Is that your final? Only post your final here, please don't post updates. That's what the Super Spriting thread is for ^^).

While that may be true, not everyone celebrates Christmas. Also, half the world celebrates Christmas in the summer. We'll accept the recently submitted ones that are Christmas themed but please keep the rest of them winter themed.

Hybrid - Is that your final? Only post your final here, please don't post updates. That's what the Super Spriting thread is for ^^).
is Hanukkah-Tuff OK?

Well, if the other guys don't mind, we'll accept already submitted entries - just no more Christmas/holiday/etc ones.

i really don't see why any winter holiday should be prohibited. They are all part of winter to someone.

i really don't see why any winter holiday should be prohibited. They are all part of winter to someone.

People could submit whatever the hell they felt like by that logic, and there would be no point making a theme.

Alright people, for this contest, winter = cold weather.

Winter does not equal the months December thru February.

Aw man, I was gonna make a holly Cherrim. :c *hangs head and thinks of something else* good thing I didn't start on the sprite...

Fuzznip, Toaster123, Wombat Skye Form, xandzero2 and chomzloh - please resubmit a sprite. Your sprites do not match the theme as they are Christmas themed rather than winter. Sorry about this but you still have plenty of time to come up with a new idea ^^).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)