Smogon Forums WSC Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted my previous post, here's what I'm choosing for the winter-theme.

A legendary Pokemon that is said to live on the highest peaks of Snowpoint City's mountains. It's been said that the blizzard around it is so strong, that no human can survive it.

But it doesn't happen at the same time worldwide.

Originally Written in Fat Wikipedia
In the Northern Hemisphere, depending on the year, this corresponds to the period between December 20 and 21 and March 20 or 21. Winter is the season between autumn and spring. [1][2] In many countries in the Southern Hemisphere, including Australia [3][4], New Zealand and South Africa, winter begins on 1 June and ends on 31 August.
See? And Christmas is December 25. So the Southern Hemi has no Chritmas break, unfortunately, because Christmas break is inluded as part of the summer holiday.;)

Uh, boys?

Why are we arguing over this?

Canti, the creator of the category, made his clarification. End of story.

EDIT: So sorry, Chaos. Were you really? I was under the impression that this was Canti's brainchild.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
not all winter seasons around the world have snow. so no snow themed entries are allowed either right?

Well if you couldn't submit snow-themed entries you'd be very limited. Guys I know it seems unfair that holidays are not allowed but just bear with us. Think of it as a challenge.

damn darthvader is going for the win again

okay my entry . what happens if you pick a fight with magmortar in the winter ?

this

Mine should be done tomorrow. Just to give people an idea, it's going to be killing two birds with one stone. It's actually going to be GDN:028 (I think...), Glalie. It's coming along nicely and I'm really getting Glalie's style down. So, yeah, something to look forward to.

~~Spot Taken~~

Wait for another hour or two, everyone, since my entry just got completed but I can't upload it to Photobucket currently... so... yeah...

EDIT: Here we go...
GDN:028, Glalie

C+C in the spriting thread.

Blarg, working on my sprite right now.

TIME RUNNING OUT

edit:

There we go, rushedrushedrushedrushedrushed.

Finishing it up now!!! Hopefully it will fit the criteria to your liking. If not, it was a fun sprite nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)