Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm still looking to complete my dex. I need:

Slowking
Huntail
Gorebyss
Magmortar
Electrivire
Omanyte
Zygarde
Porygon 2 and Z
Houndour
Golette/Golurk
Clauncher/Clawitzer

Tapu's
Cosmog/Cosmoem
Lunala

Let me know if you want anything in return, thanks!

Last edited:

RossW

formerly TerraWard19

Slowking
Huntail
Gorebyss
Magmortar
Electrivire
Omanyte
Zygarde
Porygon 2 and Z
Houndour
Golette/Golurk
Clauncher/Clawitzer

Tapu's
Cosmog/Cosmoem
Lunala

Tapu's
Cosmog/Cosmoem
Lunala

I have all of these in my Giveaway shop, feel free to deposit.

Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball and a female Safari ball Phanpy in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for a female Vanillite with 4 egg moves in gen 7 and UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes.

Edit: Lissandra , i can give you Gollet, Clauncher, Omanyte and a Dusk stone for free. VM me.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with my last few dex entries? Can offer breedjects in return! Need:
Wigglytuff (or a spare moonstone)
Clefable ( or an extra moonstone)
Omanyte
Clauncher
Golett
Mismagius (or a duskstone)

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm like super new to the forums but I've been using smogon to help design my teams for awhile. So hope to make some friends, trade, battle etc. :)

Looking for some rare Pokemon that I'm not sure are obtainable easily... Surfing Pikachu, Mew, Jynx.

I have rare Pokemon from multiple generations to trade, or anything I could catch from Pokemon Yellow or Pokemon Sun, or if it matters to you at all, although for some I'd probably want to breed a Pokemon to give you if it's something extra rare. Not really sure of the trading etiquette lol. My friend code is 5258 3106 8963

Yo thanks in advance guys!

Last edited:

Slowking
Huntail
Gorebyss
Magmortar
Electrivire
Omanyte
Zygarde
Porygon 2 and Z
Houndour
Golette/Golurk
Clauncher/Clawitzer

Tapu's
Cosmog/Cosmoem
Lunala

Yo I got you on the Slowking and possibly the Porygon, Magmortar, and Electivire but I'd have to go breed them and evolve them, etc. I think I may have an Omanyte as well

Last edited:

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon!

The Giveaways subforum is a good place to begin if you're looking for some free Pokemon to get you started. It's also worth poking through the trade threads in Wi-Fi if you're willing to trade some of your own mons away.

Also, you may want to familiarize yourself with the Global Rules so you avoid double posting in the future ;>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)