Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timid + HP Ice would be the obvious, boring choice, since it learns T-bolt (or Charge Beam for the lulz), but IMO Hidden Power is a waste of Serene Grace.
A Naive nature would be the way to go for a Pirouette set (Relic Song + Close Combat + Return/Secret Power + Knock Off or an Elemental Punch or Zen Butt Zen Headbutt for the 40% flinch), but that's even less viable because GF refuses to play test their gimmick pokemon it's basically Mega Lopunny but worse ~80% of the time

Heh, with regular Meloetta being more or less a poor man's Mega Gardevoir and Piroetta a poor man's Mega Lopunny, plus the Secret Power + Zen Headbutt Piroetta set I just pulled out of my Zen Butt that is a poor man's Paraflincher; instead of events Meloetta should be distributed together with government Welfare checks.
I went Naive with a mixed HP Fire spread. No particular reason for the HP type other than it’s the only one that appears in the usage stats. Naive because otherwise pirouette forme never sees the light of day. Thanks for the input :)

Does anyone have Jolly Gyarados or Magikarp with Bounce. I can offer a Buneary, Sandshrew, Houndour, or some other mon in an Apricorn ball with egg moves.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Impish Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar, all other details irrelevant. Having it available via Gen VI would be preferred, but I can work with Gen VII too.

I'm busy hatching other things in my endless raising of my Imperfect Army, so let me know what you like in return and we can arrange something. I still also have a whole pile of Dream World captures (mostly males at this point) I'm looking to part with, so if anyone is interested in those let me know.

Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball, an HA female Psyduck in Dive ball and a female Love/Fast ball Caterpie in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes.

Smuckem , if you still need the Larvitar, i can breed you one in gen 6. VM or PM me.

Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball, an HA female Psyduck in Dive ball and a female Love/Fast ball Caterpie in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes.Smuckem , if you still need the Larvitar, i can breed you one in gen 6. VM or PM me.
I have the Psyduck. Do you have any Brave Snover?

I have the Psyduck. Do you have any Brave Snover?
I can breed you one in a Nest ball in gen 6. Although i don't remember if my original Abomasnow has egg moves. Would that be ok?

Edit: I have a Lonely nature breedject. It has leech seed, double edge, growth and mist.

Last edited:
Looking for Impish Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar, all other details irrelevant. Having it available via Gen VI would be preferred, but I can work with Gen VII too.

I'm busy hatching other things in my endless raising of my Imperfect Army, so let me know what you like in return and we can arrange something. I still also have a whole pile of Dream World captures (mostly males at this point) I'm looking to part with, so if anyone is interested in those let me know.
G7 is no problem for me, G6 i'd have to check.

Sorry I meant tutor
I can tutor your Magikarp if you want to, then, or have a go at breeding one.

Can anyone do me a favor by transferring my Torkoal and my Mamoswine to USUM and teaching Torkoal stealth rocks and Mamoswine knockoff? I have Sun, but not USUM.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has Huge Power Diggersby and Unburden Slurpuff that they would be willing to trade? I've got plenty of solid Mons (including some legendaries) with perfect ivs, ev trained up and everything.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has Huge Power Diggersby and Unburden Slurpuff that they would be willing to trade? I've got plenty of solid Mons (including some legendaries) with perfect ivs, ev trained up and everything.
I can breed you the respective pre-evolutions if you would like. I might need about 2 hours cause I have a meeting and then dinner I need to do first if that works for you

I can breed you the respective pre-evolutions if you would like. I might need about 2 hours cause I have a meeting and then dinner I need to do first if that works for you
Hey, thanks that would work great. I work tomorrow till 5 so maybe 6:30 we can .do the trade? I appreciate it

If VGC will allow ubers late this year just like before this Lugia might find a niche in spamming Hurricane under Kyogre's weather coupled with Multiscale which is useful in a metagame where stealth rock is non-existent. I think both bold and modest(the latter slightly better) might be useful if this happens :)
Might as well use Yveltal instead, at least you get inmediate power and a better secondary STAB and secondary STAB attack.

Might as well use Yveltal instead, at least you get inmediate power and a better secondary STAB and secondary STAB attack.
I specifically said niche not that Lugia will ascend to the top of the future VGC scene with these new additions. Yveltal is for sure better offensively as you said and overall a better mon withing the current metagame. What Lugia has over Yveltal its the titanic bulk that lets it take super strong hits comfortably even more now that Multiscale will be legal for it. Being a relatively fast mon with access to Recover and CM it can find a niche under rain, that's about it. It acts similarly to Mega Latias in VGC(less usage now that Intimidate Incineroar is everywhere) currently.
Again it might find a niche in the future but that remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)