Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone trade me these Pokemon (and I'll trade back) so I could finish my Pokedex for Ultra Moon? I can offer any IV bred Pokemon of choice or a Japanese RNGed Ditto.

Huntail
Gorebyss
Porygon2
Type: Null
Poipole
Naganadel
Cosmog
Stakataka
Blacephalon

Could someone trade me these Pokemon (and I'll trade back) so I could finish my Pokedex for Ultra Moon? I can offer any IV bred Pokemon of choice or a Japanese RNGed Ditto.

Huntail
Gorebyss
Porygon2
Type: Null
Poipole
Naganadel
Cosmog
Stakataka
Blacephalon
Hi! I have Huntail, Gorebyss, Porygon2, Naganadel, Cosmog and Stakataka for your dex. Do you have Karrablast with HA?

I looked through my different cartridges and unfortunately I don't have one.
Ok, nevermind. Anyway I can help you for free. I just added your FC and I'll be online right now, waiting your request. Ign Eridan. FC below. What's your IGN?

Last edited:
Maybe anyone have Karrablast with HA (No Guard)? Perfect IV's, nature or egg moves aren't necessary. Just ability. A female one will be nice.

I can help you, adding you and going online in gen7, my FC is in Signature, IGN is Phil
I have to update my game before I can hop online, hopefully you can wait a little I'll be adding you as soon as I can !
I can help you, adding you and going online in gen7, my FC is in Signature, IGN is Phil
I'm online and I have added you. Ready when you are :)

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a marvel scale dratini? Breedjects would be enough, just need that marvel scale
I have some, would you like Love ball, Lure Ball, Beast Ball, or Dream Ball? And what nature, it won’t be perfect IVs but it will give you a base and have some egg moves (Dragon Dance at least)

I have some, would you like Love ball, Lure Ball, Beast Ball, or Dream Ball? And what nature, it won’t be perfect IVs but it will give you a base and have some egg moves (Dragon Dance at least)
Just did some thinking again here and decided dragonite wouldnt really fit in my team. Thanks for the quick offer though I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)