Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult question, but is the anticipated impact of reintroducing Diancite different to when it was introduced in XY.ORAS?

Basically, am I wasting my time waiting for a 31/31/30/30/31/30 Naïve RNG seed?

Last edited:
Does anyone have the following 5 IV mons for trade?
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Friend Ball with Sleep Powder, Spikes, Leaf Storm
- Adamant/Jolly Kangaskhan with Power-Up Punch, Double Edge
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Jolly/Naive Basculin in a fitting ball

- Timid HA Slugma in a Repeat/Dream Ball
- Bold Ha Oddish in a Moon Ball
- Adamant Flareon in a Repeat/Dream Ball with Superpower
- Jolly Pidove with Wish, Hypnosis
- Timid HA Sandalit
- Timid Ha Woobat with Stored Power
- Timid Surskit in Dive Ball with Hydro Pump
- Careful Skiddo in a Nest Ball
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Bold/Modest Regenarator Audino in a Dream/Healball with Wish, Heal Bell
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Bold Stunfisk with Pain Split, Earth Power
- Bold Munna in a Dream/Heal Ball with Baton Pass, Healing Wish
- Modest/Timid HA Pikipek with Boom Burst
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Timid Eevee in a Ultra Ball (HP Ice spread prefered)
- Impish Druddigon in a Great Ball with Sucker Punch (preferable with Stealth Rock and Fire Punch)

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- adamant/Jolly Victini with Bolt Strike, V-Create
- Jolly/Naive/Adamant/Naughty/Hasty/Rash Shedinja with Sword Dance
- Relaxed non-HA Torkoal in a Repeat/Dream/Premier Ball with Stealth Rock (0 Iv on Spe)
- Timid/Modest/Naive HA Landorus
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Jolly/Timid Arceus
- Impish/Adamant Giratina with Defog
- Jolly/Adamant/Naive/Hasty Rayquaza
- Timid Heatran in a Repeat Ball
- Timid Moltres
- Modest Xerneas
- Impish Salamence with Defog
- Jolly Mewtwo
- Jolly HA regular Raichu with Volttackle
- Bold HA Lugia
- Bold Defog Pelipper
- Bold Defog Zapdos

Items:
- 2 ability capsules

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Timid Houndour in a Moon Ball with Fire Spin, Grudge, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Tirtouga in a Dream Ball with Liquidation, Knock Off, Iron Defense
- Impish Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Adamant Snubbull in a Heal Ball with Close Combat
- Timid Cutiefly in a Timer Ball with Moon Blast, Baton Pass
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Adamant Axew in a Beast Ball
- Adamant HA Turtwig in a Dream Ball with Superpower, Earth Power, Grassy Terrain, Seed Bomb
- Adamant HA Tepig with Sucker Punch, Curse, Superpower, Endeavor
- Adamant HA Torchic in a Dream Ball with Baton Pass, Counter, Feint, Feather Dance
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Jolly HA Tyrunt with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Bold/Modest HA Slowpoke in a Love Ball with Belly Drum, Zen-Headbutt, Sleep Talk
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Adamant Barboach in a Dive Ball with Dragon Dance
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly/Careful any ability Drillbur in a Dream Ball
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Timid Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Adamant HA Goldeen in a Love Ball with Body Slam, Hydropump, Aqua Tail
- Modest HA Psyduck in a Dive Ball with Encore, Yawn, Hypnosis, Cross Chop
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Goomy in a Heal Ball with Iron Tail, Curse, Counter, Acid Armor
- Adamant Stufful in a Heal ball with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Kick
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Difficult question, but is the anticipated impact of reintroducing Diancite different to when it was introduced in XY.ORAS?

Basically, am I wasting my time waiting for a 31/31/30/30/31/30 Naïve RNG seed?
Well, Diancie does get Power Gem now, so sets that would take the most advantage of HP Fire (i.e. Calm Mind sets) would most likely run timid. However HP Fire would still be the only method Diancie would have to deal big damage on stuff like Scizor and Ferrothorn. And there's also the fact that thanks to Hyper Training, you could make the 30's act like 31's, so the Hidden Power doesn't ruin the stats.

Another thing that deserves mention is that you're going for what I would call the far better IV spread for HP fore, rather than the bad 31/30/31/30/31/30, like a lot of newbies would take without notice.

Well, Diancie does get Power Gem now, so sets that would take the most advantage of HP Fire (i.e. Calm Mind sets) would most likely run timid. However HP Fire would still be the only method Diancie would have to deal big damage on stuff like Scizor and Ferrothorn. And there's also the fact that thanks to Hyper Training, you could make the 30's act like 31's, so the Hidden Power doesn't ruin the stats.

Another thing that deserves mention is that you're going for what I would call the far better IV spread for HP fore, rather than the bad 31/30/31/30/31/30, like a lot of newbies would take without notice.
Thank you for the feedback. Insightful as ever. On balance I decided to stick with it and after 4 hours of searching, I got a target seed under 48 hours. I've also already got a Timid Diancie, in the days before RNG that I'm happy enough with. Since this is an injected Pokémon Center Shiny Diancie into my Japanese game, I wanted something a little more special :)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
hi, guys; I'm Holding Out For A Hero right now

i need a jolly nincada / ninjask / shedinja. I'm not picky as to the ivs (though if u do have one w/ good ivs you can spare, pref not shedinja); I need this for Weakness Cup. which starts tmrw. i have a few things with which to negotiate (not to mention my innumerable breedjects).

help

fulfilled

Last edited:
LF: HA Aerodactyl-Jolly

I don't have much to trade on AS except for a couple of HA Pokémon, mainly Dratini since I cleaned house for Sun. This is for a competition that started 3 hours ago, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Zerox27 bailed me out, thanks homie g biscuit!

Last edited:
LF: Friend Ball HA Caterpie
H: CMT

LF: HA Aerodactyl-Jolly

I don't have much to trade on AS except for a couple of HA Pokémon, mainly Dratini since I cleaned house for Sun. This is for a competition that started 3 hours ago, the help would be greatly appreciated.
I think I can help you out, let me check.

Edit - Yeah I can breed you one within a hour or so in XY. Let me know if interested.

I'll message you when it's ready. Is 31/31/31/x/31/31 ok? Male or female?
Ok is an understatement with those IV's but yes, that's absolutely ok. Lol

Gender doesn't matter, especially since I know from experience that breeding for a specific gender with said IVs can at times get quite lengthy.

Hey guys, I recently took a challenge from some friends of mine, and im in dire need of some kind-of-weird pokemon.
1. Lotad, Modest Nature, non-HA ability, preferably in Nest Ball.
2. Hawlucha, Adamant Nature, non-HA ability, preferably in regular Pokeball.
3. Tyrouge, Adamant Nature, non-HA ability, preferably in Repeat Ball
4. Delibird, Timid Nature, any ability, preferably in regular Pokeball, with the following egg moves: Spikes, Freeze-Dry, Rapid Spin and destiny Bond (sorry!)
5. Starly, Impish Nature, non-HA ability, preferably in Timer Ball.
6. Treecko, Naive Nature, any ability, and with the ORAS tutor moves Thunder Punch and Dragon Pulse.

As you can see, team composition wasn't in mind when I was asking everyone their favorite pokemon.
I dont care about the IVs as they have the correct Nature/Ability/Egg Moves (cough Delibird cough) (Pokeball is purely preference, not required.)
Anyways, these will be for Sun.
I'll be willing to trade a number of breedjects I have for them (PM me). Thank you for reading this, and if you manage to breed one, I'll be very grateful.
Anyways, thank you guys! -Goodra

Last edited:
Hey guys, I recently took a challenge from some friends of mine, and im in dire need of some kind-of-weird pokemon.
1. Lotad, Modest Nature, non-HA ability, preferably in Nest Ball.
2. Hawlucha, Adamant Nature, non-HA ability, preferably in regular Pokeball.
3. Tyrouge, Adamant Nature, non-HA ability, preferably in Repeat Ball
4. Delibird, Timid Nature, any ability, preferably in regular Pokeball, with the following egg moves: Spikes, Freeze-Dry, Rapid Spin and destiny Bond (sorry!)
5. Starly, Impish Nature, non-HA ability, preferably in Timer Ball.
6. Treecko, Naive Nature, any ability, and with the ORAS tutor moves Thunder Punch and Dragon Pulse.

As you can see, team composition wasn't in mind when I was asking everyone their favorite pokemon.
I dont care about the IVs as they have the correct Nature/Ability/Egg Moves (cough Delibird cough) (Pokeball is purely preference, not required.)
Anyways, these will be for Sun.
I'll be willing to trade a number of breedjects I have for them (PM me). Thank you for reading this, and if you manage to breed one, I'll be very grateful.
Anyways, thank you guys! -Goodra
If you or anyone can help get me female parents in good balls in Gen 6, I can do a couple of them for you. I can trade them up to Gen 7 when I'm done but all my breeding stuff is Gen 6.

Hello everybody, first post after lurking the forums.

I'm looking for a HA Snover. nature, ability and egg moves are my problem, just need the stupid Soundproof that the stupid XY friend safari won't give me.

Currently on hand I have a G7 4IV + Very Good in Defense Unnerve Jolly male Aerodactyl with Curse, Assurance, Tailwind and Wide Guard, plus a bunch of other random pokes with random abilities and egg moves.
Also on hand a G7 4IV + Very Good in Defense SpeedBoost Adamant Carvanha in a Lure Ball with Destiny Bond and Psychic Fangs.
Also also a G7 4IV Calm Chimecho with Stored Power, Cosmic Power and Recover.
I can breed for a lot of other stuff if you want, though ORAS pokes might be limited in selection.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
Looking for a Bold Female Mareanie with Regenerator. IVs do not matter, Egg moves don't matter (which is why I want a female), and if possible, caught in a Dive Ball, but thats less important. Have a bunch of spitbacks of Mimikyu (jolly, 4-5 31s), an Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31, and a few Celesteela from GTS I can offer, or I could breed a small variety of pokemon I have good parents for.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Bold Female Mareanie with Regenerator. IVs do not matter, Egg moves don't matter (which is why I want a female), and if possible, caught in a Dive Ball, but thats less important. Have a bunch of spitbacks of Mimikyu (jolly, 4-5 31s), an Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31, and a few Celesteela from GTS I can offer, or I could breed a small variety of pokemon I have good parents for.
I can give you a copy of the Bold Toxapex that has been given away during one of Smogon's Facebook Giveaways for free now if you want.
If you're interested, feel free to leave me a message on my profile, including your FC, IGN and availability.

If anybody else reads this message and wants free copies, feel free to VM/PM me.

Last edited:
I don't have a lot of stuff to trade back to you though in Gen 6, a few HA pokemon that I left copies of, but not anything significant to trade back to you from gen 6
No worries, you don't have to give me anything valuable. If you happen to have any females in nice balls you could always give me one of those. :)

LF :
HA Riolu(Better if it has the relevant egg moves but not necessary)
Jolly Landorus in gen 6

Can trade anything for those. Thanks in advance.

LF :
HA Riolu(Better if it has the relevant egg moves but not necessary)
Jolly Landorus in gen 6

Can trade anything for those. Thanks in advance.
Can catch you a HA Riolu. Got any ball/gender preference? I can go for the egg moves too if you give me enough time. Let me know which ones you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)