Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Eevee with 4 EMs (including Wish and Natural Gift) IN GEN 6 (it would save me a ton of time and energy of breeding from scratch)
FT: HA Froakie, Chespin, and Ralts breedjects in gen 6

Does anyone have some cloned Heavy Balls they would be willing to trade me? I need them to catch Celesteela. 10 will be enough I think, feel free to ask something back

Last edited:
I want to restart my Pokémon moon pretty soon and I'm looking for someone to hold my lucky egg and eviolite for me, I can offer two breedables for the favor!

Thanks Rapti!

Last edited:
Preferably Adamant, with as much good IVs as possible. Just a spitback. But really, any Goomy will do! As long as it's female and in a Premier Ball.
Can it be in Gen 6? I can go catch you a random wild one in XY since you've been waiting so long. I checked and don't have a Friend Safari with one but can catch a female in a Premier Ball on Route 14.
I have perfect ones in Heal Balls, not sure of nature, but if you need someone else to breed you a perfect one I can do it. I'm in the middle of my first Moon play-through though so it might be a few days? Maybe best to PM me so we don't clutter up the thread. Let me know and I can go catch you one tonight.

Preferably Adamant, with as much good IVs as possible. Just a spitback. But really, any Goomy will do! As long as it's female and in a Premier Ball.
Hiya! I have a Friend Safari with Sliggoo. I can catch one for you if you'd like.
Edit: She has HA and a Brave Nature, which isn't the best but not bad for no Synch. Also has perfect IVs in Defense and Special Attack and in a Premier Ball. If you want one without HA, I can oblige.

Last edited:
If I trade up my Gen 6 parents and hatch the eggs in Gen 7 do they have the Alola + or the Kalos pentagon, and does it matter enough to specify in my trade thread?

I have a Haunter I need to Trade to evolve for a gengar, of someone could be ever so nice to Trade then Trade it back I would offer them a nearly 6 IV ghastly, missing 3 on sp,D.

Hiya! I have a Friend Safari with Sliggoo. I can catch one for you if you'd like.
Edit: She has HA and a Brave Nature, which isn't the best but not bad for no Synch. Also has perfect IVs in Defense and Special Attack and in a Premier Ball. If you want one without HA, I can oblige.
Can it be in Gen 6? I can go catch you a random wild one in XY since you've been waiting so long. I checked and don't have a Friend Safari with one but can catch a female in a Premier Ball on Route 14.
I have perfect ones in Heal Balls, not sure of nature, but if you need someone else to breed you a perfect one I can do it. I'm in the middle of my first Moon play-through though so it might be a few days? Maybe best to PM me so we don't clutter up the thread. Let me know and I can go catch you one tonight.
Thanks for the effort! But I just borrowed my friend's XY to catch one myself. Appreciate it though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)