Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have spitbacks of:

1) A female Darumaka evo line in something other than a plain Poke Ball? Egg moves / ability / nature are irrelevent, just breeding a standard SF Darmanitan.
2) HA Female Swinub line with Icicle Crash + Icicle Spear?

Those are kinda the main needs.

Less important:

3) HA Female Turtwig evo line?
4) Female Wide Guard Geodude evo line in something other than a Poke ball? I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes Golem in light of Rhydon/Rhyperior's superior existence.

Anyone have spitbacks of:

1) A female Darumaka evo line in something other than a plain Poke Ball? Egg moves / ability / nature are irrelevent, just breeding a standard SF Darmanitan.
2) HA Female Swinub line with Icicle Crash + Icicle Spear?

Those are kinda the main needs.

Less important:

3) HA Female Turtwig evo line?
4) Female Wide Guard Geodude evo line in something other than a Poke ball? I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes Golem in light of Rhydon/Rhyperior's superior existence.
I can get you 1, 2, and 4. PM w/ some offers. The things I'm LF for are mainly non-ORAS native HA Pokes. Not all of them, but a lot. There' also a bunch of legendaries I'm LF(really all of them except Suicune, Regice, and Groudon.)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for tradebacks of the following Pokémon (last ones before dex completion):

Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo
Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-oh
Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia, Heatran
Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus
Yveltal, Zygarde

Any help would be appreciated!
I can give a flawless female dive ball timid ralts or a flawless dream ball female jolly buneary in return.
PM / VM if you can help with any of these.

Bump~

Just tried to masuda method a ralts without success, can you please explain me what are ESV,STV etc ?
ESV stands for egg shiny value. It's a number (ex. 0452) that is used by the game to generate shinies. TSV is a trainer shiny value. When both an ESV and TSV match, the Pokemon hatched (or encountered) is generated as shiny. Through use of Powersaves and KeySAV people can load their Pokemon PC into an Excel documents as see their eggs' ESV and can then look through our TSV collection or Reddit's in order to obtain a shiny Pokemon.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just tried to masuda method a ralts without success, can you please explain me what are ESV,STV etc ?
I'll give a footnotes version. Google can likely provide significantly more clarity on any points that aren't clear.
  • Every Save-file (individual game) has a TSV (Trainer Shiny Value). This will not change through normal means (unless you reset your game, then you'll be assigned a new one when the game starts).
  • Every Egg has an ESV (Egg Shiny Value). Whenever you receive an Egg, this value is assigned to it, and again will not change (although any subsequent egg(s) will [most likely] have a different one(s)).
  • By several means (again, you can google "checking shiny values", or simply make a request in our Shiny Value Thread) you can check an Egg's ESV without hatching it. If you trade this Egg to someone whose game's TSV matches the Egg's ESV, it will hatch Shiny on their cartridge.
For reference: there are 4096 possible Shiny Values (both kinds) - to give some sort of scale to the likelihood of finding a match.

LF: A Modest Vital Spirit Magmortar with Assault Vest (If possible). Ready to help with Trade EVO and can trade back of same value!

LF: Mild or Naive Kyurem, Timid Reshiram, Adamant Zekrom, Calm Melonetta, and Modest Victini (with movie event moves)

FT: Multiple Hidden Power Breedables (CMT)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just got another meh-looking shiny Diancie:
Relaxed, 30-31/30-31/30-31/31/30-31/2-3
Stats: 125/120/187/120/170/50
Keep or toss? Is Relaxed a viable alternative to the Trick Room (Sassy) moveset in the Smogon Dex?

Hey guys, I just got another meh-looking shiny Diancie:
Relaxed, 30-31/30-31/30-31/31/30-31/2-3
Stats: 125/120/187/120/170/50
Keep or toss? Is Relaxed a viable alternative to the Trick Room (Sassy) moveset in the Smogon Dex?
Ask the IV checker which are 31 first...all the ones the mentions should be 31 and the others 30

LF: Mild or Naive Kyurem, Timid Reshiram, Adamant Zekrom, Calm Melonetta, and Modest Victini (with movie event moves)

FT: Multiple Hidden Power Breedables (CMT)
Not trying to be rude, but you're never going to get a response for this. Legendaries take forever to SR for, and there are no guarantees, while breedables aren't too tough to get perfect, especially w/ Dittos that are Flawless or have IV spreads for certain HPs floating around. I've offered my nearly flawless Suicune on here more than once for various legendaries and have gotten no takers, which just goes to show how prized good ones are.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Not trying to be rude, but you're never going to get a response for this. Legendaries take forever to SR for, and there are no guarantees, while breedables aren't too tough to get perfect, especially w/ Dittos that are Flawless or have IV spreads for certain HPs floating around. I've offered my nearly flawless Suicune on here more than once for various legendaries and have gotten no takers, which just goes to show how prized good ones are.
From the looks of it he isn't looking for SRs, seeing as he lists Victini and Meloetta which have to be RNGed, I would assume they also wouldn't mind the others to be RNGed as well.

And besides most people here are happy to trade a few breedables for an SR, usually 2 or 3. Hidden Power is also harder than regular flawless breedables, especially for people like myself who don't have Powersaves and therefore we can't immediately tell that the Pokemon actually has the 30 IV, rather than some other terrible even-numbered IV that still gives the same Hidden Power.

You don't need to lecture him about that. He's been here long enough to understand the value & efforts of soft-resetting.

The issue that he may have is that not many people have reset for Zekrom or Kyurem.

Whereas there are multiple perfect flawlessly reset Suicune.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)