Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm a casual player trying to complete my Pokedex.

LF: event distribution legendaries: Darkrai, Keldeo, Meloetta, Shaymin, Genesect, Jirachi, and Mew.

Offering:
Samurott/Emboar/Serperior from event with HA
Shiny Rayquaza from event
Manaphy from event
Zoroark from event
Shiny Raikou from event
Shiny Entei from event
Shiny Beldum from event
Diancie from event
Victini from event

Also offering shinies I caught in the wild:
Lapras
Noibat

Help me out bro.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Would someone mind explaining to me the logistics behind moving Apricorn Balls forward to gen VI without owning Black or White? I'm missing a Gen V game, but was hoping there was a pre-Global Trade System or something similar that could still allow for long-distance trading to another person who'd be able to move them through their Gen V game to Pokebank.

Edit: Thanks Ksh13 , now I know I've gotta go spend more money. ;-;
Depending on how many you want, I could help you out with a couple if you want :)

LF: Delibird code
I have a mostly complete German Black 2 that I can RNG in and an English White 2 that I can RNG for TID / SID and Dream Radar pokemon. I guess I can also do masterballs.

Hello everyone. I have been away for awhile and looking to get Festive Feud Delibird.

I know this was a gift from the PGL online event, I don't need super IVs and not worried about Nature. Just a collectible for me.

Hey is there a list with viable moves for competitive battling you can only get in Gen V, Gen IV, Gen III?
For example Endure Garchomp or Counter Skarmory.

Hey is there a list with viable moves for competitive battling you can only get in Gen V, Gen IV, Gen III?
http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/event_pokemon

Closest think to what you are asking for. It's probably outdated and only cover's 3rd/4th gen.

Top of my head Softboiled Mew/Clefairy, counter blastoise if that's a thing still, SD wailord although SD got nerfed in 5th gen and afterwards, Double edge mons etc XD exclusives moves. Defog pokemon from 4th gen

The problem with such a list is that it's HUGE and some moves are negotiable wether they are competitively viable. :/ I might make a list like that one day though....

http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/event_pokemon

Closest think to what you are asking for. It's probably outdated and only cover's 3rd/4th gen.

Top of my head Softboiled Mew/Clefairy, counter blastoise if that's a thing still, SD wailord although SD got nerfed in 5th gen and afterwards, Double edge mons etc XD exclusives moves. Defog pokemon from 4th gen
Thank you very much! At least something to work with =)

The problem with such a list is that it's HUGE and some moves are negotiable wether they are competitively viable. :/ I might make a list like that one day though....
I would definitely help you with this if you need.

Thank you very much! At least something to work with =)
The problem is nothing is used in official tours anymore so it's only for collection or WIFI battles. Also i forgot to add SD Mewtwo, Body Slam Jirachi(although you cant get a flawless one). Most people would prefer a good 6th gen SR/breed nowdays. Apricorn stuff also tend to have value

The problem is nothing is used in official tours anymore so it's only for collection or WIFI battles. Also i forgot to add SD Mewtwo, Body Slam Jirachi(although you cant get a flawless one). Most people would prefer a good 6th gen SR/breed nowdays. Apricorn stuff also tend to have value
Yeah there is also Body Slam Altaria which I have seen on Showdown. The Serebii list with exclusive Moves for every Pokemon and your list wil be enough. Thank you.

Some other noteworthy Gen IV exclusives are Sucker Punch Shiftry (Gen IV tutor), Avalanche Aggron & Rhyperior (Gen IV TM), Vacuum Wave Infenape (Gen IV tutor) and a lot of Defog stuff (Flygon, Salamence, many others)

EDIT: Also Natural Gift (Gen IV TM) is widespread, but not exactly viable.

Last edited:
Im wondering bout the move Hone Claws! It says it raise the accuracy by one ! But how does it work when we talk about accurcy? Lets say Stone Edge has 80 acc! does is raise to 90? 100 ? or what ?

Still looking for a HK Jirachi code. If anyone has a spare one send me a PM to see if i have something worth to trade for it.

I asked something similar when I first came back here, unfortunately there isn't :\
If you guys want to help me with this, contact me and I'll send you a link.
I'm sick, bored and working on it right now...

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for these FEMALE Pokémon:

Sentret, Luxury Ball, Jolly, HA, x/x/x/00/31/31
Hoothoot, Luxury Ball, Calm, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/31, Defog, Night Shade, Whirlwind
Ledyba, Repeat Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Encore, Tailwind
Spinarak, Quick Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Toxic Spikes, Megahorn
Chinchou, Quick Ball, Modest, NON-HA, x/x/x/30/31/30
Natu, Dusk Ball, Timid, HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Marill, Dive Ball, Adamant, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Belly Drum, Super Power, Aqua Jet
Hoppip, Dive Ball, Jolly, HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Double-Edge, Encore, Seed Bomb
Sunkern, Nest Ball, Modest, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Pineco, Heal Ball, Relaxed, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/00, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes
Sneasel, Luxury Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Ice Punch, Pursuit, Ice Shard
Slugma, Fast Ball, Calm, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Swinub, Dive Ball, Jolly, HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash
Corsola, Heal Ball, Calm, HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Stantler, Luxury Ball, Hasty, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Signal Beam

Can offer any Ditto in return, might take other requests though. Let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
There's also stuff like Metal Sound Zapdos, Selfdestruct Mewtwo, Refresh Pidgeot, Seismic Toss Registeel/Regirock, Tri-Attack + Baton Pass Togetic, Double-Edge Huntail (all Gen 3 mons off the top of my head) and I also remember trying to get a Solrock with Morning Sun until I realized it was Dream World exclusive.
Hope that helped!

Can someone explain to me how pokerus works? Currently some of my pokemon after ev training with pokerus, have no trace of ever catching it whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)