Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool, I got yours done as well. I can head online now if you can.

edit; if we gonna run specially offensive terrakoin. GF needs to make special rock and fighitng move that's viable. >.<
There's Ancient Power and HP Rock. Not to mention Power Gem. There's also Focus Miss.

There's Ancient Power and HP Rock. Not to mention Power Gem. There's also Focus Miss.
yea but ancient power and HP Rock are meh. They need to create a 110/120 BP Special Rock Move with a draw back like CC, Overheat, . I also find it that most rock types don't learn Power Gem. And Focus Blast...yea focus miss. lol.

LF: 5 IV Sableye careful nature with prankster and egg move recover and 5 IV Miltank with scrappy or sap sipper

PM me so we can discuss the trade

LF: 5 IV Sableye careful nature with prankster and egg move recover and 5 IV Miltank with scrappy or sap sipper

PM me so we can discuss the trade
so here is my question I can easily breed you a dream ball spitback one when I can and give it to you for free would that work or does it have to have 5ivs?

both right? and yeah can be spitback chester
sableye I can do not sure about miltank I will have to check I might have one in a safari ball from hoenn
edit: question I am pretty sure the miltank is fine considering I got it myself but safari ball miltank is possible right if it came from hoenn

sableye I can do not sure about miltank I will have to check I might have one in a safari ball from hoenn
edit: question I am pretty sure the miltank is fine considering I got it myself but safari ball miltank is possible right if it came from hoenn
yeah i think so lol but tell me when the miltank is ready? what hidden ability does it have?

yeah i think so lol but tell me when the miltank is ready? what hidden ability does it have?
wait those are hidden abilities never mind can't help you there because this came from emerald which is non hidden ability so I guess I can get you the sableye and that might be it.
edit: miltank can be obtained in the safari in pokemon emerald

wait those are hidden abilities never mind can't help you there because this came from emerald which is non hidden ability so I guess I can get you the sableye and that might be it.
edit: miltank can be obtained in the safari in pokemon emerald
alright help me with the sableye then. i need it careful nature, with prankster and recover as egg move. also if you can get knock off on it

alright help me with the sableye then. i need it careful nature, with prankster and recover as egg move. also if you can get knock off on it
knock off wont work sorry but recover is easy and I think it is careful so I will start on it tomorrow when I am done with my fast ball ponyta
edit: pm me or post on my thread about this plz not here

So this is a rather interesting request I kinda want to start a small club mostly with users I kinda know and the point of this club is to giveaway some of our pokemon and to give to the community...hopefully these giveaways will interest people #my giveaways are failing....so of you want to help give stuff to people our to the community pm me or post on my profile:) thanks....
Edit : you know you want to join
I'm still bumping this!!!
Mewdraco is a scrub for being right XD

LF: Someone who can RNG a Modest HA Eevee w/ Baton Pass and Wish + tutor move Hyper Voice with a HP Fire spread 31/x/31/30/31/30. Also looking for HP Fighting Latios and Latias w/ Defog and tutor moves

FT: cmt for it please :/ been looking for ages for these ._.

Does someone have a spare Choice Scarf? I have various spitbacks to offer (most recently some Gibles with Outrage and Iron Head, also Deino, Larvitar, and a few others) or if you'd like something else I can see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)