Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fk all of you it has great IVs for trick room

anyway, I still have a Terrakion/Virizion left to catch on my pokemon Black, anyone want any nonstandard spreads/natures? pls no trick room terrakion

anyway, I still have a Terrakion/Virizion left to catch on my pokemon Black, anyone want any nonstandard spreads/natures? pls no trick room terrakion
Trick Room Virizion then?

Virizion has too many fucking I's for me to type successfully. Anyways, pwease Jebus :3

I'm doing a TR Arceus bc why not, and plus... Ubahs.

I claim Terrakion :3 Do a Quiet Trick Room one Jolly one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and tutor moves Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Superpower and Iron Head on a Net Ball

Omg no yelling you're going to cause a ruckus.

And Fast TR = New Meta.

shhhhh. No words. Just RNGing.
sorry for yelling :( but i refuse to do trick room virizion

I claim Terrakion :3 Do a Quiet Trick Room one Jolly one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and tutor moves Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Superpower and Iron Head on a Net Ball
eh, Jolly has been done a million times already.

So this is a rather interesting request I kinda want to start a small club mostly with users I kinda know and the point of this club is to giveaway some of our pokemon and to give to the community...hopefully these giveaways will interest people #my giveaways are failing....so of you want to help give stuff to people our to the community pm me or post on my profile:) thanks....
Edit : you know you want to join
bumping thanks to the user who recommended the new user xfrd111 very much appreciated

Mewdraco if you don't have what I am recommending I can help you out but I would go with heavy.

sorry for yelling :( but i refuse to do trick room virizion
image.jpg

Well, I'll be on the other side of the TR train, meaning that I'll be doing it myself later this week then :P and now you can't have one because you were mean.

Just kidding, I can clone one for you then if you want ^_^

edit: Autocorrect is a fucking bitch.

So this is a rather interesting request I kinda want to start a small club mostly with users I kinda know and the point of this club is to giveaway some of our pokemon and to give to the community...hopefully these giveaways will interest people #my giveaways are failing....so of you want to help give stuff to people our to the community pm me or post on my profile:) thanks....
Edit : you know you want to join
bumping cmon anyone:/

Most rain team mons like HP water over grass for the extra power boost in the rain. Like rain oriented volcorona and moltres. There are others I think, but that's the 2 I can name off the top of my head.
Raikou was a good HP water candidate back in late gen 4, not sure how that's held up.

Raikou was a good HP water candidate back in late gen 4, not sure how that's held up.
Ehh, probably still has its uses. However, greatly outclassed by HP grass outside of rain and even in rain Weather ball is better. Guess if you don't want to rely on only 5-8 turns of rain, HP water is Better. It's definitely outclassed, but it's still got some uses thanks to the rain nerf this gen :p.

Giveaway weekly spit back giveaway

As promised I will be hosting weekly spit back giveaways. The rules are simple to this post on my profile under spitback giveaway or on my profile saying your participating in my spitback giveaway. Also I just started my smear gel exchange program so if you want a free smeargle in a friend ball check my thread for the details. Either ways the spitbacks that I am giving away.

Ultra ball numel
Adamant nature
Egg moves body slam, ancient power, iron head (giving away 5 iv versions I have about 6 boxes of 5 iv numel)

Dream ball dratini
Aqua jet, extreme speed and other egg moves
(Have a few spitbacks so first come first serve)
Thanks to nerina

Love ball farfetch'd
Lead blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance egg moves
(Have plenty of spitbacks)

This giveaway goes on until next Sunday however I will be bumping this less so check my thread to get accurate results on what spitbacks are being given away. Also the numel and farfetch'd are from me I breed them myself. I am out of town so I will get back to you when I can.
last time I am bumping this spitback giveaway for the day remember that this spitback giveaway goes on until sunday.
edit: next sunday then I will change the spitbacks however if not that many people join I wont even host these weekly giveaways.

I like gimmicks ok >:(

Your 31/x/31/31/31/31 Surskit, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ekans, and 31/31/31/x/31/31 Farfetch'd are done btw
Oh cool, I got yours done as well. I can head online now if you can.

edit; if we gonna run specially offensive terrakoin. GF needs to make special rock and fighitng move that's viable. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)