Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In return can you look my safari Pokemon for me?
Sure, just added you.

Edit: Alright, I'm gonna go catch this Phantump I've been wanting to catch, then go look in your friend safari, and finally try to produce a female Bulbasaur with Grassy Terrain. Give me a few minutes, okay?

Edit2: Got the Phantump, but I can only see two pokemon in your friend safari. They're Stunfisk and Dedenne.

Last edited:
Sure, just added you.

Edit: Alright, I'm gonna go catch this Phantump I've been wanting to catch, then go look in your friend safari, and finally try to produce a female Bulbasaur with Grassy Terrain. Give me a few minutes, okay?

Edit2: Got the Phantump, but I can only see two pokemon in your friend safari. They're Stunfisk and Dedenne.
Strange, I finished the game already. But I know the third is Zebstrika =]

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
LF 6th Gen shinys, mainly Shiny goomy (sap sipper would be best),jolly Swirlex, vivillon and bold furfrou.
Still got that Shiny Adamant tyrunt (DD, Elem fangs) for trade, i cloned it so i have multiple copies.

Holy...That's terrible.

I'll trade one poke from my thread for a Lefties. Up to five total. Any help here would be wonderful.
I have an extra leftovers, but it seems like everything in your thread is shiny or legendary... Or both... And that's kind of a ripoff for a simple leftovers. I can just give it to you if you'd like.

I have an extra leftovers, but it seems like everything in your thread is shiny or legendary... Or both... And that's kind of a ripoff for a simple leftovers. I can just give it to you if you'd like.
Only a real man trades without discrimination. The only difference between a legendary and normal poke is the name. :P If you want something from my trade thread, I'll trade it for the lefties, no problem.

Only a real man trades without discrimination. The only difference between a legendary and normal poke is the name. :P If you want something from my trade thread, I'll trade it for the lefties, no problem.
I am quite obviously a fake man then... Lol.
But anything on there for only one lefties? Ok...
Do you think I could have the Landorus?

I've been messing around on Pokemon Showdown with a team I want to breed for OU competition, the te
Holy...That's terrible.

I'll trade one poke from my thread for a Lefties. Up to five total. Any help here would be wonderful.
If yous till need leftovers I'll trade you leftover for that Timid latias

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone here know how to get RNG Reporter installed on a Mac for 4th Gen RNGing? I'd love to try my hand at it, but even after following the instructions in the thread here, I still haven't had any success in getting it installed...

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Use bootcamp?
I thought about that, but I'd rather not open my computer up to the viruses and such Windows computers can be subject to. My main issue I think is getting mono to work. Whenever I install it, it doesn't seem to actually stay on my hard drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)