Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Don't feel like being burned sorry.

If SnoopysWorld is on he can put in a good word for me, I don't clone for others too often, but I have a power saver which allows me to clone en masse like you require.
how does power save work

how does power save work
The power saver saves my cart data onto my computer where then you can alter your saves (like making yourself have 9999 bp) and then puts it back onto your cart. You can also used the save data thats on your computer for keycheck which checks the stats/SV of unhatched and hatched pokemon.

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Trivia: for shiny aegislash(not redi) 5v adamant: must answer correct and have a choice band to trade: which fire pokemon can learn powder snow?

I'm currently very interested in a foreign (non-English) male Pokemon from the Human-like egg group with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs. Anyone who can give me one can have a Pokemon from my thread plus a Battle Maison item (not ability capsule). Thanks!

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
The power saver saves my cart data onto my computer where then you can alter your saves (like making yourself have 9999 bp) and then puts it back onto your cart. You can also used the save data thats on your computer for keycheck which checks the stats/SV of unhatched and hatched pokemon.
how much is that nd do ppl use that for mega lati@s

where do you buy this thing?

you can find it on amazon but I have no idea how to get mega latias with it, I think that's just plain old cart hacking.

Amazon, but you need an internet connection to use it.
There is a code in it that give you latiosite/latiasite in top itemslot, but I havent tested it yet.

What are the chances 5 Lv. 100 Pickup Pokemon will find Lefties. I've been searching for a while and nothing. :P Is it still a 1% chance like Gen 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)