Shuckle100's Trade Thread – ☆Meteor Valley™☆ (Breedjects, etc.)

would you happen to be able to get a moon ball totodile? i have been looking around for one but no one seems to have it.
I don't currently have one, and Lure Ball Totodile is next on my list currently, but I can get a Moon Ball one on Monday when the Island Scan lets me (unless there's some way to cheese the system without losing a day that I'm not aware of).

I don't currently have one, and Lure Ball Totodile is next on my list currently, but I can get a Moon Ball one on Monday when the Island Scan lets me (unless there's some way to cheese the system without losing a day that I'm not aware of).
i think changing your 3ds date doesn't mess with island scan, other than say having to wait for it to recharge. i am pretty sure i did it once to get a pokemon i missed, so you might be able to change your clock to monday, get it, and then change it back to get todays pokemon as well.

anyway, i need a sheer force totodile, jolly nature, in a moon ball, with the egg moves aqua jet, dragon dance, metal claw and ice punch, perferably with good ivs. also any other starters you can custom breed would be a big help as i am trying to rebreed them all with pokemon that aren't hacked.

i think changing your 3ds date doesn't mess with island scan, other than say having to wait for it to recharge. i am pretty sure i did it once to get a pokemon i missed, so you might be able to change your clock to monday, get it, and then change it back to get todays pokemon as well.

anyway, i need a sheer force totodile, jolly nature, in a moon ball, with the egg moves aqua jet, dragon dance, metal claw and ice punch, perferably with good ivs. also any other starters you can custom breed would be a big help as i am trying to rebreed them all with pokemon that aren't hacked.
I'll get to it as soon as possible; I already have Beast Ball Totidile with the EMs Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Dragon Dance. I'll try the date change and give metal claw to them if I get a female.

hey, i was wondering i i could trade for your moon ball rockruff. i just bred some shiny ones but i realized that a jolly nature is recommended on midnight lycanroc, and i got an adamant one, so i wanna rebreed for it. is there anything i could breed for you that you would be willing to trade it for?