Shuckle100's Trade Thread – ☆Meteor Valley™☆ (Breedjects, etc.)

Unfortunately, I can't currently do Naive on those (it would have to just be a crapshoot of randomly breeding and hoping for that nature, since I only have Adamant Ditto). If I had more time, I would do that for you, but I'm a bit cramped right now.

If you're ok with Adamant/Random nature, then I'm interested in:
  • Jangmo-o in Level Ball
  • Stufful in Love Ball
I already have an Adamant Moon Ball one - trying to make a Naive one with 31/31/31/31/X/31. I don't have a Fast Ball one so I could give you Stufful for that. I do have a Naive Moon Ball Minior in bred that has 31/31/31/X/31/31 if I could give that to you so you could breed a Naive one? I'd give you the Jangmo-o as well in return?

I already have an Adamant Moon Ball one - trying to make a Naive one with 31/31/31/31/X/31. I don't have a Fast Ball one so I could give you Stufful for that. I do have a Naive Moon Ball Minior in bred that has 31/31/31/X/31/31 if I could give that to you so you could breed a Naive one? I'd give you the Jangmo-o as well in return?
When you say "breed a Naive one," do you mean get a 6iv one? If so, then I could try, but it's only a 1-in-31 chance that one will hatch with all 6 IVs, even with a 6IV Ditto. Mixed attackers are such a pain lol.

When you say "breed a Naive one," do you mean get a 6iv one? If so, then I could try, but it's only a 1-in-31 chance that one will hatch with all 6 IVs, even with a 6IV Ditto. Mixed attackers are such a pain lol.
For a Naive nature I'd even be fine with one that's 31/31/31/31/X/31

EDIT: I generally once for that with Naive nature, I just consider myself lucky if I get all 6

For a Naive nature I'd even be fine with one that's 31/31/31/31/X/31

EDIT: I generally once for that with Naive nature, I just consider myself lucky if I get all 6
Alright, I'm willing to get you a 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive Moon Ball one in exchange for Jangmo-o. If we can trade now, then I'll get to work right away.

Alright, I'm willing to get you a 31/31/31/31/x/31 Naive Moon Ball one in exchange for Jangmo-o. If we can trade now, then I'll get to work right away.
Perfect! So I'all give you Stufful for Fast Ball one now and the breedject Moon Ball one I have, and then I'll give you Jangmo-o for the Naive Moon Ball. I can hop online now, my FC and IGN should be in my signature.

EDIT: Also if you could nickname it Lumacométe

Perfect! So I'all give you Stufful for Fast Ball one now and the breedject Moon Ball one I have, and then I'll give you Jangmo-o for the Naive Moon Ball. I can hop online now, my FC and IGN should be in my signature.

EDIT: Also if you could nickname it Lumacométe
Ooh, how very fancy and French (or whatever). Love it.
I'll get online now. I'll be trading you a breedject Spheal for the Moon Ball Minior breeding fodder. You can keep it if you want :mad:

Ooh, how very fancy and French (or whatever). Love it.
I'll get online now. I'll be trading you a breedject Spheal for the Moon Ball Minior breeding fodder. You can keep it if you want :mad:
Haha thank you, I think it's French (honestly it's from Super Mario Galaxy) but hey I've been pronouncing it like it's French haha See ya online, and thanks I don't even have a Spheal in my dex yet ._.

Also total sidebar, but your Mii is everything.

Sorry, I misspelled the name :pirate:
Ah no worries! I'love stay online you can send the request

Also I figure I'll attempt to breed a Naive Fast Ball one for myself soon enough, would you want a breedject from that project so you can make Naive of that in the future too? Consider it for Spheal haha

I'd be super interested in breedjects of your lure ball horsea and level ball growlithe in exchange for breedjects of love ball comfey and lure ball togepi!

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Wi-Fi Commissioner
Do you still take apricorn balls/bottle caps for your Pokemon and if so what's the exchange rate per pokemon.

Hey, it's me again xD I'm interested in your Heavy Ball Geodude, Friend Ball Roselia, Friend Ball Petilil, Love Ball Comfey and Love Ball Formantis

Here are what i have so far:
Love Ball: Vulpix, Eevee, Feebas, Goomy, Cutiefly, Bounsweet, Stufful, Oranguru, Togedemaru, Mimikyu
Heavy Ball: Meowth, Cubone, Sandshrew, Magnemite, Beldum, Riolu, Roggenrola, Komala, Drampa
Moon Ball: Grimer, Gastly, Litwick, Deino, Honedge, Rockruff, Wimpod, Jangmo-o
Lure Ball: Magikarp, Carvanha, Bagon, Gible, Mareanie, Dewpider, Marill
Level Ball: Makuhita, Torkoal Sandile, Mudbray
Friend Ball: Kangaskhan, Bagon, Shellos, Snivy
Fast Ball: Turtonator

Last edited:
Hey, it's me again xD I'm interested in your Heavy Ball Geodude, Friend Ball Roselia, Friend Ball Petilil, Love Ball Comfey and Love Ball Formantis

Here are what i have so far:
Love Ball: Vulpix, Eevee, Feebas, Goomy, Cutiefly, Bounsweet, Stufful, Oranguru, Togedemaru, Mimikyu
Heavy Ball: Meowth, Cubone, Sandshrew, Magnemite, Beldum, Riolu, Roggenrola, Komala, Drampa
Moon Ball: Grimer, Gastly, Litwick, Deino, Honedge, Rockruff, Wimpod, Jangmo-o
Lure Ball: Magikarp, Carvanha, Bagon, Gible, Mareanie, Dewpider, Marill
Level Ball: Makuhita, Torkoal Sandile, Mudbray
Friend Ball: Kangaskhan, Bagon, Shellos, Snivy
Fast Ball: Turtonator
Hey! I think I'll go with:
  • Lure Ball Carvanha (only if it has Speed Boost)
  • Lure Ball Gible
  • Level Ball Sandile
  • Friend Ball Kangaskhan
  • Friend Ball Bagon
I'll get you Pokemon ready as soon as I can (Christmas is busy, I tell 'ya). They should be ready by midday tomorrow. If that's all good with you, PM me when you're ready to trade. :toast:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
Wi-Fi Commissioner
I do.

I don't know exactly what my going rate would be. Let's say one per Pokemon, two if you want a perfect IV spread? Anything more seems like theft to me.
I'd rather do 2 balls/caps per mon regardless if you don't mind the extra trades. I don't need perfect IVs but would prefer males (if the torkoal can have 0 speed that'd be great but I'm not too picky on that). Interested in these:

Growlithe
Nature: Adamant/Impish (Impish preferably)
Ability: Intimidate
EMs: Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz

Geodude-A
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Galvanize (HA)
EMs: Flail, Counter, Magnet Rise, Wide Guard

Torkoal
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Drought
EMs: Clear Smog, Eruption, Flame Burst, Yawn

Feebas
Nature: Bold
Ability: Oblivious
EMs: Haze, Dragon Breath, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis

Roggenrola
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Weak Armor (–> Sand Stream)
EMs: Heavy Slam, Wide Guard, Gravity, Lock-On

if this is fine with you just lmk what you'd like between caps/balls or w/e number of each and what type of each.