Shiny Hatcher Community Database (Read the last post!, Join #shinyvalue for all your SV needs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This idea is marvelous! I'm going to read through some pages here, but it's kind of late where I'm at and my eyes have seen better days. If anyone can help me figure out how to find my own SV I'd appreciate it.

Edit: After reading the first sentence of the first post again, I think I have it figured out. Thanks!

SV: 1257
FC: 3926-5536-2115
IGN: senshi

I'm kinda new on this...when ppl posted "contact me on smogon" does it mean smogonwifi?
Try contacting them through PMs or leave a post on their wall.. it usually works unless specified smogonwifi.

Hey thanks to HollowZard for the help. got two sv codes (i have x &y)
Looking forward to helping anyone hatch shinies!

In-game name : Nikku
FC: 3926-5385-0480
Shiny Values: 3555 & 3104

Just inbox me on here if need be.

How many eggs do people normally have to create before they get one that has a number in the database? I've only got 4 so far and non match, so I'm just wondering if it'll end up being as long as masuda method or shorter :P

How many eggs do people normally have to create before they get one that has a number in the database? I've only got 4 so far and non match, so I'm just wondering if it'll end up being as long as masuda method or shorter :P
I can tell you right now its much much shorter. (depends if the person is online) I bred 60 eggs today and got a shiny honedge thanks to a nice person willing to do a good deed.

In-game name : RH84, My Fc is 1005-9877-9786. SV: 3267. PM me ur fc if you need my help to hatch shinies for u!

I can tell you right now its much much shorter. (depends if the person is online) I bred 60 eggs today and got a shiny honedge thanks to a nice person willing to do a good deed.
Ah thanks! It's encouraging to hear that the number is far smaller, and that the Pokemon hopefully won't get stolen XD

SV: 1970
FC in signature

if you need my number feel free to pm me here. also looking for anyone with a SV of 2933 for this egg

Last edited:
Spread the word and the database will grow making getting shiny easier.

There have been like over a millions copies of the game world wide. I'm pretty sure someone has the Shiny Value you're looking for.

Could someone help me understand the requirements?

I have a PC, which has internet connection, and it also has a wi-fi password to connect to its internet.. will this be able to run the program?

Could someone help me understand the requirements?

I have a PC, which has internet connection, and it also has a wi-fi password to connect to its internet.. will this be able to run the program?
connect to the internet using a wired connection and use the wireless adapter to set up the hotspot

3DS name: Tyler
In-Game name: Tyler
Friend Code: 4656-6944-7799
Trainer Shiny Value: 1086
Preferred contact: Neoseeker (cyndaquilss)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
3DS name: Zero
In-Game name: Blaire
Friend Code: 2337-4175-7374
Trainer Shiny Value: 3523
Preferred contact: Smogon
3DS name: Zero
In-Game name: Blaire
Friend Code: 2337-4175-7374
Trainer Shiny Value: 3523
Preferred contact: Smogon
Hey thanks to HollowZard for the help. got two sv codes (i have x &y)
Looking forward to helping anyone hatch shinies!

In-game name : Nikku
FC: 3926-5385-0480
Shiny Values: 3555 & 3104

Just inbox me on here if need be.
fc: 4527-8510-6126
IGN: Hasegawa
my shiny value is 1850
preferred contact: Smogon (SakataGintoki)
add me to the list
@ΩDonut
In-game name : RH84, My Fc is 1005-9877-9786. SV: 3267. PM me ur fc if you need my help to hatch shinies for u!
SV: 862
FC 3394 4931 8458
Contact (here)
SV is 2095, PM me here or tweet me @elfizz
add me my shiny value is 1974, my FC is 3308-4709-9981, and I need help for hatcha egg with shiny value of 2348
added all these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)