SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
BLUEBERRY ACADEMY IS IN UNOVA!! HOLY SHIT

The terastal phenomenon has also been found in Unova! This is huge!!

EDIT: Briar is the descendent of Heath!! She has the uncensored version of the Scarlet/Violet Book!!!
So the three landmasses we visit in SV as a whole represent the three places of the world Pokemon has taken after for its regions.

Paldea is in Europe near Kalos and Galar.

Kitakami is Japan near Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh

And the Blueberry Academy is in Unova

Hey, at least they have focus punch. That's kind of like Superpower... kinda... a little... not really.

Edit: to make it a bit more substantial, didn't expect super fang, vacuum wave, or charge of all things to be added as TMs. Makes me wonder what will come in the next batch.

Edit 2: Oh thank all that is good that Kingambit doesn't learn Knock Off. It already had enough.

Hey, at least they have focus punch. That's kind of like Superpower... kinda... a little... not really.

Edit: to make it a bit more substantial, didn't expect super fang, vacuum wave, or charge of all things to be added as TMs. Makes me wonder what will come in the next batch.
Oh good point, the second one might have more. I noticed there's a bunch of other missing IOA moves too (like Expanding Force and Scale Shot)

Also idgaf about focus punch even if it did actually work like superpower, I only care about superpower for my boi Luxray (and Flareon to a lesser extent)

On the one hand knock off roaring moon is genuinely really cool. But also how can a soldier like Gambit not learn it but a durgon with tiny arms get it.

Also give iron hands toys game freak come on.
Bold of you to assume that Moon doesn't just smack the foe with his giant wings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)