Tournament RUgged Mountain 3 [Won by FLCL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Round 1:

1-0 vs c_l gg
skipping myself
edit: 1-0 vs afro smash gg
1-1 vs silent verse
1-1 vs tsunami
0-1 vs llamas

Round 2:

1-0 vs c_l
skipping myself
0-3 vs Afro Smash

Round 3:

1-0 vs c_l
skipping myself

Last edited:
Beat omfuga 2-0 in the cleanest games ive ever played, and got haxed to death by pearl smh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yo am i gonna have to post everytime i win or lose, gimme permission to edit imo

Edit: beat Expulso 2-0, ggs

Last edited:

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
lost to afro smash, gg

edit: lost again, back to the beginning :l

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
won vs rob gg

edit: won twice, -Tsunami-, will he have to start all over again or his defeat to me b4 challenging c_l doesn't count?

Last edited:
Days have passed, and the first victim of the deadly mountain has arrived. This user managed to bypass formidable trainer complete legitimacy by digging an underground tunnel to Pearl, his face glowing with happiness. However, the high ruler of the mountain would not let this heinous act pass, and Rob fell back to the bottom of the mountain. This time, he managed to defeat complete legitimacy the proper way, and head up to challenge Pearl once again. He was effortlessly crushed three times in a row, his face and body ravaged by the strenuous test. Pearl showed no mercy, kicking him off the edge, sending Rob. tumbling down the mountain. He eventually reached the bottom, his body disfigured from the excruciating pain, his face buried in the dirt. Let this be a lesson to the masses: Those who attempt to circumvent the sacred rules of the mountain will be slaughtered mercilessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)