Tournament RUgged Mountain 3 [Won by FLCL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the RUgged Mountain, the home of the fiercest competitors in the XY RU tier. In order to conquer the mountain, one must defeat all seven of the illustrious trainers guarding the path to victory. If one manages to defeat all of the trainers in order, they will be crowned as king of the mountain. However, one of the most threatening Pokemon in the tier, Moltres, has been banned from this tournament, making this trek even more perilous. The one to hold on to their title for the greatest length of time in the duration of the tournament will earn permanent half-ops in the #rarelyused channel on synIRC. So, now it's time to introduce the guardians of the mountain, whom challengers must defeat in order.

complete legitimacy
"I dare you to challenge my innovation."
Record (3-12):

Wins:
kingmidas
SoulSapphire
Omfuga

Losses:
kingmidas
Pearl x3
Omfuga x2
Expulso
Rob.
Psychotic
FLCL
Soul Dragonite
migzoo

Pearl.
Record (8-8):
Wins:
Rob. x5
Expulso
Psychotic
Soul Dragonite

Losses:
Expulso
Omfuga
kingmidas
FLCL
Psychotic
Soul Dragonite
migzoo
Rob.

Afro Smash
"In Your Mindset"
Record (15-4):
Wins:
Omfuga x3
Expulso x2
Pearl x6
Soul Dragonite x2
kingmidas x2

Losses:
Pearl
Psychotic
FLCL
migzoo

SilentVerse
"I love my beautiful bugs :3."
Record (1-4):
Wins:
Pearl

Losses:
Pearl
Psychotic
FLCL
migzoo

-Tsunami-
"Lol, Hello?"
Record (4-3):

Wins:
Pearl
Psychotic
migzoo x2

Losses:
Pearl
Psychotic
FLCL

atomicllamas
"NIPPLE BLADES OF FURY!"
Record (1-2):

Wins:
Pearl.

Losses:
Psychotic
FLCL

Wepwn
"Dash Space Lord"
Record (0-2):

Wins:

Losses:
FLCL
Psychotic

King FLCL
"The legendaly king is here...the victoly is mine"
Record: 1-0

Wins:

FLCL

Previous Guardians:

Rules:
    • MOLTRES IS BANNED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!!!
    • All battles will be best of 1.
    • If one loses 3 times in the duration of their challenge, they must start over.
    • One must wait 24 hours before challenging the mountain again if he / she is forced to start over.
    • One must wait 12 hours if they wish to re-challenge a trainer, unless that trainer agrees to play them earlier.
    • The tournament will last for 3 weeks.
    • A guardian of the mountain may challenge the mountain if they wish to do so; they will simply be allowed to skip their own position.
    • Challenges between guardians will only count for the challenger (as in, if the guardian being challenged defeats the challenging guardian, the guardian being challenged still has to defeat the challenger if they wish to challenge the mountain themselves).
    • Whoever is king of the mountain for the longest amount of time during the duration of the tournament will win.
    • If one defeats the king, they will become the new king.
    • If one loses to the king, they must restart their trek from the beginning.
    • If the king is challenged, he / she must play immediately.
    • All king challenges will be bo3.
    • Winner will acquire permanent half-ops in the #rarelyused channel.
Who will be crowned the King of the mountain? Will anyone complete this arduous task? How many times can Double01 lose to the first trainer? Time to find out :]

REMINDER: MOLTRES IS BANNED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT

Last edited:
first blood, beat C_l and his strats barely.
Idk if it'll inflict the legitimacy of the match (no pun intended) if he counts the one I used moltres in accidentally as a win, but I just wanna say in case it does that is what happened.
Edit: nvm reread the rules

So wait, do I have to start with complete legitimacy or can I challenge anyone for first guardian?

Also, how long is this on for?

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
confirming, i played like garbage and lost (along with a lil hax)

edit: won game 2, gg :>

complete legitmacy: 1-0
Pearl.: 1-1

Afro Smash: 0-0
SilentVerse: 0-0
-Tsunami-: 0-0
atomicllamas: 0-0
Wepwn: 0-0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)