Project RU Teambuilding Factory V3 (Read the OP and all that jazz)

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
edit 2: Arifeen, I just realized there's Signal Beam on the Blastoise. Is that an accident and if not, what exactly does that moveslot do for me, except hit expected grass switchins?
Hey man, as you can see, Malamar puts tons of pressure on the team, and as a way to 2HKO that, I added Signal Beam on Blastoise.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey Rattled Snakes

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 192 Atk / 64 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Leaf Storm

Omastar @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Archeops @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Head Smash
- Tailwind

Scrafty @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Delphox @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Trick

Flygon @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 132 HP / 124 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

You wanted Hyper Offense? You got it. Hurricane Shiftry works as an excellent lure for Grass-types, especially Virizion, as it will almost always try to switch into it. This gives Omastar the ability to take advantage of Grass-types being eliminated. Shuca Berry allows it to set up in front of Pokemon such as Mega Steelix, while Weak Armor is chosen because it's designed to eat an Earthquake and set up, getting a Speed Boost as well. I wanted to stray away from common Mawile HO builds, and decided to use a classic Scythe. style, which is Archeops, it guarantees Rocks and can set up Tailwind, giving breakers like Shiftry and Scrafty to dent the team. Obviously HO teams' worst nightmare is Tyrantrum, and so I added Choice Band Scrafty to check it, as well as hitting hard. Choice Scarf Delphox is used as a revenge killer which hits pretty hard. Finally, I added fast bulky Flygon because Delphox invites Houndoom, and this Flygon set can switch into and beat it as well.

Hope you like it! :toast:

BelmontGabriel

Okay so, i wanna do offense. As long as tyrantrum is on the tier you literally cannot build offense w/o mawile so let's have that(it also helps with getting the dog in w bpass), kabutops for spin and as a nice fletchinder check, it's also nice for 4x resisting flare blitzes form scarf emboars and both mons we had were settup fodder for fletch so. Sigilyph patches up the ground/fighting weakeness and gives us a win con, i figured that you can probably wear down diancie with pyroar in the long run for sigilyph to be able to lg some teams, scarf gon as our speed control since i cannot run medicham and having one only having tops as the fire resist probably isn't ideal, i'm also not running emboar because flygon is able to u-turn around which is important if you want that useless dog to do anything although emboar would probably work best in this slot, idk. AV tang on the last slot as a reliable water resist that can pivot out of lo gons and even specs melo, it's also a much sturdier ground resist than what we previously had, aerial ace beats every virizion set which is nice.

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Will-O-Wisp

Kabutops @ Lum Berry
Ability: Battle Armor
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge

Sigilyph @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- Calm Mind

Mawile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Play Rough
- Super Fang
- Baton Pass

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Tailwind

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Focus Blast
- Aerial Ace
Thanks for the Team it's pretty heat :)

Hi everyone, I've never played RU before but the tier looks kinda fun so I thought I'd give it a shot. I tried building a balance team with a core of Jellicent, Megalix, and Togetic because they really handle each others' weaknesses well. However, as I was playing the team felt more stally (bleh) than balance, because my Gallade/Houndoom core was not offensively threatening enough. Here's the pastebin of the team, I'd appreciate keeping the Jelly/Lix/Tic core but do with it as you please. Thanks!

Code:
Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite 
Ability: Sturdy 
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 76 SpD / 84 Spe 
Adamant Nature 
IVs: 0 SpA 
- Stealth Rock 
- Earthquake 
- Heavy Slam 
- Roar 

Jellicent @ Colbur Berry 
Ability: Water Absorb 
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe 
Bold Nature 
IVs: 0 Atk 
- Scald 
- Taunt 
- Recover 
- Hex 

Houndoom @ Power Herb 
Ability: Flash Fire 
Timid Nature 
- Fire Blast 
- Dark Pulse 
- Nasty Plot 
- Solar Beam 

Togetic @ Eviolite 
Ability: Serene Grace 
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 SpD 
Bold Nature 
- Seismic Toss 
- Roost 
- Defog 
- Toxic 

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf 
Timid Nature 
- Trick 
- Volt Switch 
- Leaf Storm 
- Will-O-Wisp 

Gallade @ Lum Berry 
Ability: Steadfast 
Jolly Nature 
IVs: 0 SpA 
- Close Combat 
- Knock Off 
- Zen Headbutt 
- Swords Dance

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Hiya mate! This isn't the right place for this! This is a thread where we build teams for those who have a specific request in mind! You should refer to this sub forum (I'm clickable!) and read the rules of them before posting your team! If you want, you can repost your core Steelix-Mega + Jellicent as a core post and explain their synergy, strengths, and weaknesses as a unit and we will assuredly build for you! Welcome to ru friend :]!

Hello, i would like some help with building a team around any type of Mega Banette. Other pokemon i like would be Hoopa and meloetta in any form. It would be nice if you can fit those 2 in but it is not necesary.

(
)(
)

Last edited:
Requesting a team with Offensive Druddigon because I think it's fun.

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage/Dragon Claw
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Punch
- Gunk Shot
This thing hits like a truck. It's power and coverage make it very hard to switch into, and Sucker is a nice priority. As always, the set is adjustable, mostly the speed EVs. However, I would like to ask to keep Life Orb because 3/4 of its moves are easily taken advantage of if it is locked in. Not being able to use Sucker freely also sucks.

Hello, i was hoping for a offensive team based around LO Houndoom
image.gif

Houndoom
Ability: flash fire
Item: life orb
Nature: naive
Moves:
Nasty plot
Flame charge
Dark pulse
Fire blast
Evs:
4 attack
252 special attack
252 speed
Houndoom can be a terrifying sweeper, with access to moves like nasty plot and flame charge, and powerful attacks like fire blast. In addition to this, When considering its ability, it also has two immunities, allowing it to switch in on many different mons and set up.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun

Sceptile @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 HP
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Leaf Blade

I haven't been able to make this particular Sceptile set work at all :/
Basically your suppose to Substitute on things that can't break your Substitute and then Swords Dance from there. After you use Substitute twice you gain an unburden boost meaning you are able to outpace scarfers. You'll also still have 2 emergency Subs to block an incoming Sucker Punch as well. 30 IVs in HP rounds the HP stat to be divisible by four (you get the Sitrus Berry proc after two instead of 3) You could also try Liechi Berry as well but Sitrus is probably more reliable.

Looking for team based around this core

Magneton @ Eviolite
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Magnet Rise

Uxie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 4 SpA / 140 SpD
Calm Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Psyshock
- Heal Bell

Magneton can take toxics and Uxie can setup screens to have Magneton take even more hits, is how im working with this, also Uxie's levitate helping Magneton's 4x ground weakness. Thanks, i am new to tier

Last edited:
Requesting a Honchkrow team after the recent drop

Hondo (Honchkrow) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Heat Wave / Roost

feen

control
LorisMasta17

Druddigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head

Fletchinder
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Roost

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Refresh

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Seismic Toss

Sneasel @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Low Kick
- Pursuit

Sigilyph @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Heat Wave
- Energy Ball / Dazzling Gleam
- Roost

Okay so I changed Gunk Shot to Iron Head because Gunk did nothing Iron Head would do. Iron Head also lets you lure Diancie which is good especially because the next member is Fletchinder. I added Blastoise as hazard control which also acts as a status absorber and tank. Added Registeel to counter Venusaur, scout for Choiced Pokemon and spread status. The team looks weak to Virizion and needed Speed so Sneasel was pretty idea. Sneasel also helped check Psychic type and Honchkrow too. I added Sigilyph on last slot because the team was very weak to Scarf Medicham. Obviously Sigilyph isn't a proper answer to it, but you gotta play around it. Dazzling Gleam over Energy Ball is also a good alternative to catch Spiritomb / Honchkrow off guard.

feen

control
Gorechomp

flexkrow (Honchkrow) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

flexsteel (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Seismic Toss

Flexsaur (Venusaur) @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Sleep Powder

flexstoise (Blastoise) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Refresh / Signal Beam
- Rapid Spin

flextotem (Sigilyph) @ Flame Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Calm Mind
- Psycho Shift
- Roost

Emboar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Heavy Slam
- Wild Charge

Honchkrow is the Pokemon you've asked to build around. I didn't add Steel Wing because it's a dong move and you could always Superpower the Diancie and switch out next turn lol. I added a Registeel mainly because it checks loads of things that can beat Honchkrow, such as Ice-, Rock- and Electric- (they're all Special). Registeel also spams status and counters Venusaur which is good! I added Venusaur after that to provide some offensive pressure and to put its checks to sleep so Honchkrow can take advantage of that. Blastoise removes hazards and acts as a tank and status absorber (could run Signal Beam over Refresh because Malamar is always a pain). I added that Sigilyph set in order to check Virizion, Medicham, Dark-types not named Houndoom and Sneasel much better. Sigilyph also acts as a late game sweeper. Finally, I added Emboar to beat Houndoom and Rotom as well as add Speed to the team.

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Gorechomp

Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Seismic Toss

Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Sleep Powder

Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Refresh / Signal Beam
- Rapid Spin

Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Calm Mind
- Psycho Shift
- Roost

Emboar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Heavy Slam
- Wild Charge

Honchkrow is the Pokemon you've asked to build around. I didn't add Steel Wing because it's a dong move and you could always Superpower the Diancie and switch out next turn lol. I added a Registeel mainly because it checks loads of things that can beat Honchkrow, such as Ice-, Rock- and Electric- (they're all Special). Registeel also spams status and counters Venusaur which is good! I added Venusaur after that to provide some offensive pressure and to put its checks to sleep so Honchkrow can take advantage of that. Blastoise removes hazards and acts as a tank and status absorber (could run Signal Beam over Refresh because Malamar is always a pain). I added that Sigilyph set in order to check Virizion, Medicham, Dark-types not named Houndoom and Sneasel much better. Sigilyph also acts as a late game sweeper. Finally, I added Emboar to beat Houndoom and Rotom as well as add Speed to the team.
finally a nice decent workable good feen team that he openly shares and that i can steal. hehe bwoi time to rock the ru ladder with the blackburd herself

Gorechomp

Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Seismic Toss

Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Sleep Powder

Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Refresh / Signal Beam
- Rapid Spin

Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Calm Mind
- Psycho Shift
- Roost

Emboar @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Superpower
- Heavy Slam
- Wild Charge

Ah, finally. Thanks, Arifeen!

Senpai D.M

さようなら
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting team around this core
+

Nothing too fancy but I really like fletch rn and I feel fletch builds don't take advantage of it so I added Duggy for trapping making it easier to sweep with fletch dugtrio is good I swear!

For set I think we should try roost acro sd and u turn Or doesn't matter n_n

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Houndoom can be a terrifying sweeper, with access to moves like nasty plot and flame charge, and powerful attacks like fire blast. In addition to this, When considering its ability, it also has two immunities, allowing it to switch in on many different mons and set up.
Jesus Christ, this was requested ages ago D:

Houndoom @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Refresh
- Scald
- Toxic

Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 232 HP / 96 Atk / 4 SpD / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
- Synthesis

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- High Jump Kick
- Trick

Instead of making houndoom the focus of the team (like the flame charge set you posted) decided to use houndoom as a way to support another mon cleaning up opposing teams. Power herb solar beam is some really nice set that can beat a lot of mons would have trouble beating otherwise. Mons like diancie, seismitoad, alomomola (be careful with protect), rhyperior, etc die to a +2 solarbeam. Now, to justify this set decided to pair with a mon that appreciates these mons weakened or removed, the choice was between fletchinder or aerodactyl. Settled with aerodactyl because it provided really cool traits like the pursuit support which makes mons like sigilyph incredibly less painful to deal with while having an amazing matchup against offense virtue of its blazing speed. Aerial ace is really nice to hit mons like virizion and fighting types for great damage, earthquake to hit steel types, stone edge cause good STAB, pursuit usefulness has already been stated. No roost cause you wont be really pressing roost much anyways.

Next, when for a more bulky offense route, having a defensive cushion to rely on is nice and hyper offense is really inconsistent so yeah. Blastoise provides reliable spin support so houndoom + aero arent overwhelmed by hazards and great fire check. It also makes status less of a pain thanks to refresh. Mega steelix is the best mon in the tier and for good reason, unmatched role compression, reliable rock setter, been saying this for a while :V Next needed a water resist and some sort of scarfer, and they had to be soft fighting type checks at worst, went with venusaur and medicham here. Venusaur being a glorious water resist and medicham just presses hjk and stuff drops.

Sorry for taking so long, hope you enjoy!

Jesus Christ, this was requested ages ago D:

Houndoom @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Refresh
- Scald
- Toxic

Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 232 HP / 96 Atk / 4 SpD / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
- Synthesis

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- High Jump Kick
- Trick

Instead of making houndoom the focus of the team (like the flame charge set you posted) decided to use houndoom as a way to support another mon cleaning up opposing teams. Power herb solar beam is some really nice set that can beat a lot of mons would have trouble beating otherwise. Mons like diancie, seismitoad, alomomola (be careful with protect), rhyperior, etc die to a +2 solarbeam. Now, to justify this set decided to pair with a mon that appreciates these mons weakened or removed, the choice was between fletchinder or aerodactyl. Settled with aerodactyl because it provided really cool traits like the pursuit support which makes mons like sigilyph incredibly less painful to deal with while having an amazing matchup against offense virtue of its blazing speed. Aerial ace is really nice to hit mons like virizion and fighting types for great damage, earthquake to hit steel types, stone edge cause good STAB, pursuit usefulness has already been stated. No roost cause you wont be really pressing roost much anyways.

Next, when for a more bulky offense route, having a defensive cushion to rely on is nice and hyper offense is really inconsistent so yeah. Blastoise provides reliable spin support so houndoom + aero arent overwhelmed by hazards and great fire check. It also makes status less of a pain thanks to refresh. Mega steelix is the best mon in the tier and for good reason, unmatched role compression, reliable rock setter, been saying this for a while :V Next needed a water resist and some sort of scarfer, and they had to be soft fighting type checks at worst, went with venusaur and medicham here. Venusaur being a glorious water resist and medicham just presses hjk and stuff drops.

Sorry for taking so long, hope you enjoy!
Thank you. The team looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Magneton can take toxics and Uxie can setup screens to have Magneton take even more hits, is how im working with this, also Uxie's levitate helping Magneton's 4x ground weakness. Thanks, i am new to tier
Aha

Uxie @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 132 Def / 136 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam

Magneton @ Eviolite
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Magnet Rise
- Flash Cannon

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 208 HP / 224 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Toxic
- Earth Power

Flygon @ Soft Sand
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Roost

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Zen Headbutt
- Close Combat

Sneasel @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Pursuit
- Low Kick
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash

For someone new to the tier you choose a really intriguing core and I absolutely love to see that. However, the uxie set was difficult to work with and enclosed me to some silly hyper offense builds so I went with something different while still keeping the idea behind the core intact. Sub calm mind uxie is an hilarious set that is honestly pretty bad under standard circumstances but with the right support it can be extremely difficult to stop. Trapper magneton complements this set extremely well, from being bad to becoming pretty efficient since magneton traps every single steel type (except for like registeel but at worst it weaken so uxie can get past it on the late game) so yeah, the purpose of the magnet is pretty straightforward but fundamental for Uxie's success.

Next, went to assemble a pretty straightforward team to use with some tweaks. Offensive stealth rock seismitoad is pretty cool mon but I have always been questioning sludge bomb effectiveness lately so I went with toxic to efficiently punish grass types switch-ins not being venusaur while not being a liablity against opposing water types. Offensive cause it is better to not be venusaur food and after stealth rock you can force it to synthesis pretty often if you can catch him with earth power on the switch. Standard pivoting flygon with a small difference, max attack and soft sand to power up the earthquakes and bluff choice items, cool set with much more staying power which can be crucial to hit mons like meloetta harder which are always a pain. Last, needed a water resist and a win condition and a psychic resist, ice resist and actual speed for opposing virizions. Virizion and sneasel fill the gap perfectly, zen headbutt virizion for those pesky venusaurs.

Fighting types are annoying so keep uxie healthy. Opposing scarfers are deal with uxie, magneton and seismitoad. Meloetta is always a pain but if it is ever presses something that isnt hyper voice, setup with uxie with all confidence.

Hope you enjoy!

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life

Hoopa @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty / Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off / Substitute

I haven't really seen that many Hoopa teams lately, which is sort of sad given the great wallbreaking potential this little dude has. So I've been trying to make a Hoopa team lately, and it's sorta hard to do so, because he adds basically no defensive utility to a team bar spinblocking, but Hoopa is still really cool for breaking bulkier builds since there isn't really a concrete answer to him on those teams bar Spiritomb maybe. So, my request is a Hoopa team (any playstyle, even Hoopa stall if you're that weird) so I can see how to build with it and unlock it's true potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)