Project RU Teambuilding Factory V3 (Read the OP and all that jazz)

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
These sprites are amazing

Requesting fairy spam using Mega Audino who is support under rated right now and Mawile. The reason I want to use Mawile over Granbull is because of the rise of dark-spam. This means more fairies to try and counter dark so I wanted ti use fairy spam as well as already prepare for other fairies within Mawile. If this request is to hard you can ignore it but you guys made a team around a Pumpkaboo so lol.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to request a team around sharpedo. The favourite set i would like to use is the special offensive set in an offense team mmaybe dark sapm. Than it can carry dbond too for taking the dark check with it. It isnt important if it is dark spam other playstyles are good too for exanple water spam. That would be nice.
So when I heard about the new drops, the first thing that came to my mind was building an offensive team based around Sharpedo which matches with the criteria you asked for.

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Stone Edge

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Baton Pass
- Ice Punch

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Dark Pulse / Destiny Bond
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Granbull @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Superpower

Houndoom @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot / Pursuit
- Sucker Punch

Tangrowth @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Focus Blast
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb

Teams's based around Sharpedo and in order to clean with it I needed a dedicated lead with hard hitters on my team. Aerodactyl ensures Stealth Rock on the opponent's team and not on my side. Choice Scarf Medicham destroys half the meta and it also pressures Fairies a lot as well as force switches which gives you momentum with Baton Pass. Houndoom is there to check threats like Delphox and Steel-types and can be used as a potential breaker as well. Pursuit can be used over Nasty Plot to trap Meloetta since it is annoying for the team. Tangrowth pressures Virizion, Water-types, both of which are problematic to Sharpedo and Tangrowth can hit a lot of Pokemon with it's coverage and weaken them. Granbull's there because I desperately needed a Fighting-type switch-in, while still retaining some offensive prowess, since it hits really hard. Finally, Sharpedo cleans the opponent's team after it's weakened by the other four Pokemon, I prefer Dark Pulse over Destiny Bond because it can clean better with its Dark-Type STAB, but Destiny Bond can also be used to remove Dark spam checks and make it easier for Houndoom to get kills.

The team's weak to Fletchinder and my only check to it is Aerodactyl, so be sure to preserve it and play differently when you see it on the opponent's side. Furthermore, it is also weak to Mega Glalie since it has no switch-in to it and so you have to play more aggresively against it and remember that Granbull can take a hit, while Medicham and Sharpedo can pressure it.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Miyami~~ Team 32 and 35 in the archive share the traits of your request and you can u-turn over toxic or air slash respectively if you feel like it. Sorry, but we gotta try to filter all the requests that has already been fulfilled or redirect to teams wiho share that request. Thanks for understanding :)
No problem :) Could I request something else instead, or is there a limit to this?

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
SlaySlenderDragon XD

/

Ballet Mechanique (Mawile) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Baton Pass
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance

Fantasia (Audino-Mega) @ Audinite
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Healing Wish
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

Animal Attack (Aerodactyl) @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Roost
- Aerial Ace
- Fire Fang

Sky Lock Gate (Flygon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Roost

World's End Garden (Tangrowth) @ Life Orb
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb

Memento Mori (Drapion) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance
- Pursuit
- Knock Off

Memento Mori (Spiritomb) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Wanted to use both fairies to support aerodactyl, lure nurse with healing wish helps taking down steelix's and rhyperiors for aero and mawile swords dance passes to it, mawile actually checks some stuff nowadays which is rly funny to me. Tangrowth was added as the team's designated water resist and for breaking stall and balance teams, offerring slow, immediate power while aero helps dealing with offense. Defog flygon was added as an ~actual~ fire resist, checking delphox, houndoom and emboar, all pokemon i would otherwise lose against, as well as providing the team with u-turn which is really useful for bringing mawile, aero and tangrowth in while also helping with virizion situations, as you can scout it out with it before mindlessly throwing mawile into a focus blast. Now here's the problem, this slot has to be a psychic type check and i really want to use drapion, as it fits insanely well(enjoys hw as well as the luring audino provides, is an okay swords dance recipient, grass resist, is a win con etc) but, at the moment i don't have a fighting resist, and those are a real pain to fit into some teams nowaday, even more so on this one that already starts itself with two fairies that do not resist fighting, with that said, i do think that every pokemon on here is fairly bulky and you can pressure fighting types somewhat well, but i'm not sure if that's ideal so i just slashed spiritomb on there, i really think drapion works much better though.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
SlaySlenderDragon XD

/

Ballet Mechanique (Mawile) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Baton Pass
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance

Fantasia (Audino-Mega) @ Audinite
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Healing Wish
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

Animal Attack (Aerodactyl) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Roost
- Aerial Ace
- Fire Fang

Careful Nature
- Defog
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Roost

EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb

Memento Mori (Drapion) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Swords Dance
- Pursuit
- Knock Off

Memento Mori (Spiritomb) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Foul Play
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Wanted to use both fairies to support aerodactyl, lure nurse with healing wish helps taking down steelix's and rhyperiors for aero and mawile swords dance passes to it, mawile actually checks some stuff nowadays which is rly funny to me. Tangrowth was added as the team's designated water resist and for breaking stall and balance teams, offerring slow, immediate power while aero helps dealing with offense. Defog flygon was added as an ~actual~ fire resist, checking delphox, houndoom and emboar, all pokemon i would otherwise lose against, as well as providing the team with u-turn which is really useful for bringing mawile, aero and tangrowth in while also helping with virizion situations, as you can scout it out with it before mindlessly throwing mawile into a focus blast. Now here's the problem, this slot has to be a psychic type check and i really want to use drapion, as it fits insanely well(enjoys hw as well as the luring audino provides, is an okay swords dance recipient, grass resist, is a win con etc) but, at the moment i don't have a fighting resist, and those are a real pain to fit into some teams nowaday, even more so on this one that already starts itself with two fairies that do not resist fighting, with that said, i do think that every pokemon on here is fairly bulky and you can pressure fighting types somewhat well, but i'm not sure if that's ideal so i just slashed spiritomb on there, i really think drapion works much better though.
Thanks so much! I really like both the Drapion and the Spiritomb but I feel I'll be using Drapion more often.

Ok guys i really wanted to ask you a favor for me.Can you guys do this.

I want a team centered around ABSOL,MELOETTA,TYRANTRUM.Meloetta Specs and tyrantrum scarf while absol i dont really have a set.

Meloetta and rantrum counter each others checks while only really being weak to Durant which ttrum kills.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello Yugi . Here's your team:

Meloetta @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind

Absol @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Superpower
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Atk / 148 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Foresight
- Rapid Spin

Sigilyph @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Psychic
- Heat Wave

The team was based around Choice Specs Meloetta, Choice Scarf Tyrantrum, and Absol originally. With that, I found that I am very weak to Sharpedo, Fighting spam, Mega Glalie, especially from Medicham, and I needed a Stealth Rocker, a hazard control and something to deal with the threats. For Stealth Rock, I found Mega Steelix to be a great hazard setter as well as a great check to Mega Glalie, Tyrantrum, and Choice Scarf Durant. Then I went on to Sigilyph, which checks Fighting-types as well as provide great offensive pressure. Sigilyph + Meloetta also forms a cool core because Meloetta can lure its checks and counters and can bop them with Dazzling Gleam, which makes Sigilyph have an easier time cleaning since Meloetta and Sigilyph has similar checks. As for the last slot, I think Blastoise is the best option since it's a great switch-in to Durant as well as a nice Spinner. With this I have realized that I am weak to Sharpedo and Dark spam so I switched Choice Specs Meloetta to Colbur Berry to have an easier time to lure in Dark-types. Absol has Pursuit because it forces a lot of switches and it is nice to weaken threats to have an easier time cleaning later on. Adamant over Jolly because Jolly doesn't outspeed much. Roost is ran over Calm Mind on Sigilyph since that's my only Fighting-type switch in. Team is weak to Virizion so remember that Steelix can live a +2 Close Combat and you can also switch to Tyrantrum on his Swords Dance. If it's Special Attacker, Meloetta and Sigilyph does a fine job checking it.

Remember, the Meloetta set was changed just so that the team can deal with the threats. You can run Choice Specs with Hyper Voice over Calm Mind but Sharpedo becomes an immediate threat.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ru-303003299 here's a nice replay for you on how to deal with Sharpedo

Thanks Diogo for helping me out :toast:

Last edited:
Requesting an offence team built around Aggron and Tyrantrum, please :)

697.gif
306.gif

Tyrantrum Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Superpower

Aggron Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Aggron and Tyrantrum are the head smash core! Aggron serves as a second Tyrantrum with extra coverage, and the two of them combined form quite the threatening offensive team!

Thank

Last edited:

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Requesting an offence team built around Aggron and Tyrantrum, please :)

View attachment 54281 View attachment 54282

Tyrantrum Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 Def
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Superpower

Aggron Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Aggron and Tyrantrum are the head smash core! Aggron serves as a second Tyrantrum with extra coverage, and the two of them combined form quite the threatening offensive team!

Thank
You forgot the natures for Aggron and Tyrantrum.

Hey guys, I'm requesting a Bulky Offense team built around Offensive Tangrowth

Tangrowth @ Life Orb
EVs: 132 HP / 252 SpA / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder

feen

control
Miyami~~

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Superpower

Aggron @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Granbull @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell
- Fire Punch

Camerupt-Mega @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin
- Foresight

Team's based around the Smasher core, as you requested. Both Aggron and Tyrantrum hate facing Mega Steelix and Bronzong. Therefore, I added Mega Camerupt to provide Stealth Rock as well as OHKOing everything. Max Speed because it outspeeds most walls and decimates them. I needed something for Fighting spam so Granbull seemed the best bet. It also helps the team by healing it from status ailments, while Fire Punch hits Escavalier. At this point I needed something for bulky Water-types, and Virizion seemed like the best bet because I was weak to Sigilyph and Nasty Plot Houndoom. Lastly, I needed a nice glue and hazard control, so Blastoise was ideal since it pressured CM Slowking as well with Toxic.

The key point in this team is to weaken things with Camerupt, Virizion, and Aggron to make Tyrantrum clean through the weakened team.

Requesting a team around specs regenerator core of Tangrowth and Slowking.

Tangrowth @ Choice Specs
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain

Slowking @ Choice Specs
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Trick/Ice Beam/Future Sight

The two are both very strong with specs, and their defensive synergy and regenerator ability makes them both good pivots. I prefer giga drain over sleep powder because it is a reliable STAB (although specs leaf storm is an absolute nuke it isn't fully reliable) that also gives back health. On Slowking, I really don't think grass knot is necessary because there is a specs tangrowth, but you can put it on if you think it works better than one of the three options in the last slot. My preferred play style is balance, and it would be cool if you could include one of the drops in the team if they fit in well because I want to use them.

Last edited:

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
Can i get a team with these 2, the 4th move on Aero idk what to put

Absol @ Life Orb
Ability: Super Luck
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
Fineonbae

EVs: 124 HP / 252 SpA / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb

Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog

Human Behaviour (Sneasel) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
- Icicle Crash

Ballet Mechanique (Steelix) @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 76 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Motion Blue (Poliwrath) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Circle Throw

Fantasia (Spiritomb) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play

So, fire types/offense/fletchinder. Sneasel helps dealing with offense while baiting in pretty much everything that's nuked by tangrowth(toad,steelix etc etc), then added steelix as it's the best rocks setter that also beats fletchinder(since it's the best pokemon in the tier and all x_x) so, all thats left are fire types, instead of going with obvious blastoise here i decided to go defensive flygon + poliwrath, both fire resists and able to check pretty much any fire type i could think of while compressing the biggest amount of roles for the team(something that you kinda need to do when using balance, hence me using steelix and vileplume on 9/10 teams).
My only psychic check was sneasel(pressed for moveslots) and i had no fighting resist so i went with spiritomb on the last slot as it provides me with a good enough fighting resist(fighting types left to cover were hitmonlee and medicham so) as well as a more reliable pursuit trapper.

Weak to virizion but far from an insta-loss, just make sure you play correctly. Hope you enjoy

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Can i get a team with these 2, the 4th move on Aero idk what to put

Absol @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 Hp
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace

OR

MainEvent
Lol u thought there was one here didnt you

BLACK FUNERAL (Absol) (M) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough

DEVIL EYES (Aerodactyl) (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Ice Fang
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Aqua Tail

WITCHES' DANCE (Virizion) @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast

DESECRATION (Rhyperior) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 244 HP / 244 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast

DEAD AGAIN (Qwilfish) (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Scald

THE MAD ARAB (Escavalier) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Last edited:

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Bumping my OTR Slowking request
BrandonBeast

Slowking @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Scald
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Trick Room

Escavalier @ Choice Band
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Drill Run
- Megahorn

Drapion @ Lum Berry
Ability: Battle Armor
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Aqua Tail

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 24 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb

So OTR slowking. Decided to deviate from the full trick room or semi-trick room formula so instead I used this slowking set as a form of speed control and lure potential. Next, I wanted a slow mon to take advantage of the couple of trick room turns I have and take advantage of it the most. Banded esca is an amazing wallbreaker that can destroy common not named fletchinder, this is where slowking appears, being able to take a hit from the bird and retaliate. Next wanted an extra psychic check outside of trick room so went with drapion, standard SD set and it apprecites escavalier weakening mega steelix with drill run correct prediction applied. Next opposing water types are always a problem so went with standard SD virizion. This also appreciates wallbreaker potential.

Next, I wanted a flying resist since I find having one on every team is imperative. Also medicham (scarf variants) is a bitch to deal with (hate this mon) so I though about this slot for a while. Rotom was the choice here and it works well but with the standard set scarf medicham could bop me if weakened so... decided to dig an old XY NU goodie in scarf rotom-N. Interesting results this set provided, amazing surprise value and can catch a lot of faster scarfers off guard. This accentuates my hate towards medicham. Last, needed a stealth rock user and fire resist and rock resist. Enter seismitoad, with sludge bomb for opposing grass types like tangrowth and mega abomasnow.

Scrafty is in fact threatening but can be pressured, scarf rotom can trick and stuff.

Hope you enjoy! Any issues you can dial me up

Last edited:

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
BrandonBeast

Slowking @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Scald
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Trick Room

Escavalier @ Choice Band
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Drill Run
- Megahorn

Drapion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Aqua Tail

Virizion @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 24 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb

So OTR slowking. Decided to deviate from the full trick room or semi-trick room formula so instead I used this slowking set as a form of speed control and lure potential. Next, I wanted a slow mon to take advantage of the couple of trick room turns I have and take advantage of it the most. Banded esca is an amazing wallbreaker that can destroy common not named fletchinder, this is where slowking appears, being able to take a hit from the bird and retaliate. Next wanted an extra psychic check outside of trick room so went with drapion, standard SD set and it apprecites escavalier weakening mega steelix with drill run correct prediction applied. Next opposing water types are always a problem so went with standard SD virizion. This also appreciates wallbreaker potential.

Next, I wanted a flying resist since I find having one on every team is imperative. Also medicham (scarf variants) is a bitch to deal with (hate this mon) so I though about this slot for a while. Rotom was the choice here and it works well but with the standard set scarf medicham could bop me if weakened so... decided to dig an old XY NU goodie in scarf rotom-N. Interesting results this set provided, amazing surprise value and can catch a lot of faster scarfers off guard. This accentuates my hate towards medicham. Last, needed a stealth rock user and fire resist and rock resist. Enter seismitoad, with sludge bomb for opposing grass types like tangrowth and mega abomasnow.

Scrafty is in fact threatening but can be pressured, scarf rotom can trick and stuff.

Hope you enjoy! Any issues you can dial me up
Thanks MrAldo! Awesome team, love Scarf Rotom!

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Hello, I'd like to request an offensive team with swords dance gallade. While eclipsed by medicham overall, swords dance gallade possesses great wallbreaking potential and knock off provides an useful tool against psychics unlike its direct competition

Gallade @ Life Orb/Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Beatin' My Drums

So since you requested a build around Sigilyph I started off from their next I wanted a solid Psychic-Type check so Sigi can't be set up on or switched into for them so I choose Drapion. I went with the normal SD Lum set except went pursuit over something like Earthquake or Aqua Tail to trap ghost or psychic types. Next wanted a Fighting-Type switch in so that weak I went with Grandbull so solve that also offered speed control since the team is pretty slow. Next wanted a hazard setter but also a a water check and Sharpedo check so I went with Drud. Next I wanted another Fire resist and Ice resist so went Hariyama since not only did it take on past mentioned types also can check exploud which pretty much blow away this team. Finally I wanted a Durant check also a fletch check so I went Rotom.
The team struggles with as mentioned exploud also virizion once Grandbull is gone so keep bull alive. Might have a little probleams with spikes but doesn't bother this team to much also watch out for Tyrantrum the counters here are like Hariyama or Grandbull so atleast try to keep those to if you see one .

Sigilyph @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Drapion @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 244 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 112 Def / 136 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Heavy Slam
- Close Combat
- Fake Out

Granbull @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Heal Bell
- Earthquake
- Thunder Wave

Rotom @ Leftovers
EVs: 136 HP / 120 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Discharge
- Substitute
- Hex

Druddigon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Glare

Hawaii Express sorry for the long wait dude

Requesting a team around BP Floatzel. While this mon is mostly outclassed by Sharpedo, it's bigger inmediate speed and Baton Pass allows it to keep momentum and switch off on any of its checks like AV Tangrowth or Virizion.

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Veil/Swift Swim
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Grass/Electric
- Baton Pass

feen

control
Requesting a team around specs regenerator core of Tangrowth and Slowking.

Tangrowth @ Choice Specs
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain

Slowking @ Choice Specs
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Trick/Ice Beam/Future Sight

The two are both very strong with specs, and their defensive synergy and regenerator ability makes them both good pivots. I prefer giga drain over sleep powder because it is a reliable STAB (although specs leaf storm is an absolute nuke it isn't fully reliable) that also gives back health. On Slowking, I really don't think grass knot is necessary because there is a specs tangrowth, but you can put it on if you think it works better than one of the three options in the last slot. My preferred play style is balance, and it would be cool if you could include one of the drops in the team if they fit in well because I want to use them.
Sorry for the delay, I'll post a team in like 12 hours or so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)