Project PS NU Room Teambuilding Workshops [see post #183]

+Quite Quiet: and pursuit is not SE, so it can risk the sucker punch and stay in
+Quite Quiet: also, go nom floatzel for me in the teambuilding workshop thread
+Quite Quiet: I'm lazy

Voting floatzel for Quite Quiet cuz he too lazE.
Im votin for ma main man bronzor cuz its too based and i'm too lazy to build another team for it.

HYPE

OK Disjunction, you win.

I'll nominate the king of fun when it comes to NU, Haunter.

(Yes, SubDisable is just that hilarious to battle with.)

isn't this supposed to be B- and up? krokorok isn't even ranked lmao.

Dis edit: yeah I'm just not counting anything under B-. You're free to nom stuff from lower ranks, but I won't include them lol

Kiyo edit: but krokorok is good, underused, and fun :( we had a srs business teambuilding session last round don't be a meanie disj

Xeno edit: stop invading my post guys

Last edited:

Em

formerly Based Sexy Pants
I want to suggest this gimmick set because Wynaut?
Musharna @ Leftovers/Colbur Berry
Ability: Synchronize
Happiness: 8
EVs: 236 HP / 20 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Curse
- Moonlight
- Baton Pass
Have it Pass into an Unburden Mon with a White Herb, such as Drifblim, Grovyle, Liepard, or Swirlix. Psychic is to stop Bulk Up set up, and it is probably way better than Zen Headbutt here. This would be a psik team to get built around.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'll make a post so everyone can see it. I'm rejecting anything below B- because I'm still working out the system for how to run these workshops. I wasn't as active in the last one due to unforeseen issues, so I'd prefer it if this was an easily manageable workshop. In later workshops I'll be more flexible about nominating things, but I'm uncomfortable with opening the flood gates right now.

Also, due to some bad timing with some internet problems, Queen won't be able to cohost with me this week. I've gotten Blast to agree to sub in as cohost this week so everyone get stoked. Workshop will also be in about an hour and 15 minutes. I decided to push it back so it doesn't interfere with Smogon Tour. Get any last minute nominations in now!

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Articuno @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Freeze-Dry
- Roost
- Substitute

Claydol @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earth Power
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam

Poliwrath @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Vacuum Wave
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

Regirock @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Thunder Wave
- Earthquake

Weezing @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Flamethrower

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Taunt

Here's the finished product! We decided to build around Articuno this time. I'm actually very happy with how it turned out! The team isn't perfect by any means so if you want to test it out yourself and make changes, be sure to mention them here! I'd love to hear some discussion on the squad to see if any good changes can be made to it. Big shoutouts to my cohost Blast for helping me on such short notice and some other great users like Brawlfest Cased Dentricos Pokedots and everyone else who made great suggestions during the process! This workshop was probably the best so far, in my opinion, and I hope we can have more like it.

Here's the logs from start to finish if you want to experience the whole process: http://pastebin.com/3EXrci2K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)