Project PS NU Room Teambuilding Workshops [see post #183]

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Haunter everyone started disliking it once Skunk dropped but it's honestly still great.
I'd actually like to see this. I tend to disagree with hollywood about a lot of Pokemon's relative effectiveness, and Haunter is one of those. Would be cool to see what the community could come up with.

I'd actually like to see this. I tend to disagree with hollywood about a lot of Pokemon's relative effectiveness, and Haunter is one of those. Would be cool to see what the community could come up with.
I mean if you want to beat skunk run bulky reflect type will o haunter

Haunter

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I mean if you want to beat skunk run bulky reflect type will o haunter
or you could run sub disable
idk where i mentioned skunk in my post at all, so im not sure why you felt the need to quote me when saying this. regardless lets keep the threads to nominations and why you're nominating. any building advice can be hashed out during the project itself or via vm if you really feel like you need to tell someone.

idk where i mentioned skunk in my post at all, so im not sure why you felt the need to quote me when saying this. regardless lets keep the threads to nominations and why you're nominating. any building advice can be hashed out during the project itself or via vm if you really feel like you need to tell someone.
Sorry if it was sort of off-topic and unnecessary I was actually agreeing on your nomination for Haunter but I forgot to edit in my vote. Machinae mentioned above that people have stopped using Haunter cause of Skunk and it's come up in discussion alot every since he dropped so I was just saying that he is still a good mon and there are some sets he can run to deal with skunk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)