Out with the old (done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused, I don't see any rules on the first post, or how many there are :\.
So, I'm just gonna ask and hope I'm lucky.
May one of the distributors please PM me when they are available to trade? My time zone is GMT and I can trade between now and 8 PM. FC is on profile. Thanks :)

I am not able to distribute or clone but would like one if you have found another pertisapent then I would like my share as well

I would love this sexy steel bird! I would appreciate it if any distributor could contact me for a trade. Man you are great and thanks for handing this bad boys out.

It's a girl. I was kind of disappointed because I wanted a shortcut out of breeding a Skarmory with Stealth Rock and Whirlwind. -.-
whats the point of rebreeding? its flawless.

anyway giveaway will close 12 midnight

thanks to the distributors for help i really appreciate it guys

i have 2 more, i can make more. anyone else that needs them? just send me a message at this point and ill try and help all the last people out before this closes up

giveaways done thanks again to those that helped out and hope everyone is happy with the skarm, robot legs if the distributors dont get to you by tommorow-ish VM me and ill get you one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)