Out with the old (done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im slowly learning how to RNG breed on HGSS so I will soon be coming out with a shiny sturdy skarm with roost. So as of today Im giving this skarm to the masses, it is fully distributable (as long as credit is given).

31/31/31/29/31/31
Skarmory @ Leftovers (OT)
Impish Nature
Keen Eye Ability
Egg Moves:
-Stealth Rock
-Whirlwind
Trained Moveset:
-Spikes
-Peck
-Stealth Rock
-Whirlwind

EV Trained @ lvl.100

EVs: 252 HP/ 252 DEF/ 6 SP.DEF
Cloned Via: Action Replay

Standard Skarm with perfect ivs..SR, Spikes a couples & whirlwind if your up against something you dont like.

Here is a link to a .pkm file for those of you that can attain the Pokemon that way rather than waiting/bothering a distributor.

Distributors:
-Crim09 FC:1248 8763 2744
-Sakomi FC:0819 4325 5870
-jeff.sanford1 FC: 4770 7806 1650

instead of bombarding the distributors with pms/vms unless they are cool with that I prefer if you post here and they can contact you personally.

If you clone one and pass it up to 5th gen I can distribute there. Can't trade over 4th gen right now. If you can't I will wait till you have your distributors.

If you clone one and pass it up to 5th gen I can distribute there. Can't trade over 4th gen right now. If you can't I will wait till you have your distributors.
its on my 5th gen actually im gonna breed a new on 4th gen.. ill shoot you a vm in a few when im ready to send you a copy

I can distribute, but only if you sent me clones first as I don't have a AR. I hope this works out, thanks.
sorry since there is no limit on the amount that will be given away I need people that can clone themselves, thanks for the offer though

I would really love to have one!
..I can't help distribute though, I can't clone.. Sorry :(

**EDIT**
I posted out of shere excitement without reading the entire thing and in the process, broke a rule. My apologies.

I would really love to have one!
..I can't help distribute though, I can't clone.. Sorry :(

**EDIT**
I posted out of shere excitement without reading the entire thing and in the process, broke a rule. My apologies.
no problem once i find one more distributor feel free to post again and get your hands on one :nerd:

I have a .pkm file of it already made. If triggz gives me the clear I can host it and give him and anyone else a link.

Yeah that would be sweet give me the link to put in the first post as well that way anyone with AR can DL it themselves rather than bother a distributor.

Ok, sorry for being a newbie. I thought all the pokes where gonna be given away as files. (I don't know much about trading yet)
So do I ask for it right here? Or from a distributor that posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)