Tournament Other Metagames Farm League - Won by the Off-Topic Octilleries!

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
can we ban marsh for this tour? please
I understand how this new kid Icarus ghost seems OP, and I do not necessarily disagree with it. However, BH has 0 problem dealing with this 'mon, and other metagames did not have sufficient time to see what to do with it.

Don't worry, some OM councils are taking actions for OMPL (which might also affect OMFL), such as how dead Sketchmons councils decided to ban Sticky Web, and BH is almost finished with Gengarite + Magnet Pull suspect.
I would say we have to wait at this point.

I understand how this new kid Icarus ghost seems OP, and I do not necessarily disagree with it. However, BH has 0 problem dealing with this 'mon, and other metagames did not have sufficient time to see what to do with it.

Don't worry, some OM councils are taking actions for OMPL (which might also affect OMFL), such as how dead Sketchmons councils decided to ban Sticky Web, and BH is almost finished with Gengarite + Magnet Pull suspect.
I would say we have to wait at this point.
okai now that marsh is banned from ou we're free,,,,

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Making a team.. A team for the guys that OMPL ignored...a team representing the mon GameFreak ignored...

Introducing.............

The Ignored Incineroars!!!

I play MnM. Positions open

AAA: -
BH: -
AG: -
MnM: Me
Mono: -
Sketch: -

Hi everyone! Please stop posting random garbage in my thread. I promise that, contrary to what some of you might think, no one is interested in who the most relevant players in the OM farm league are. Only post if you need to update me on an existing team, form a new one, or enter as a free agent. Thank you.

Credits to Eevee General for art.

Team Name
: Off-Topic Octilleries
AAA: DurzaOffTopic
AG
: Synoptic
BH: Ransei
M&M: Highlord
Mono: Izaya
Sketch: Eevee General
Sub: Quote

HOLD US BACK, IF YOU CAN

Here we have assembled a team potentially better than not only the OMFL teams, but the OMPL teams. We cannot, and will not be defeated.

Also shoutout to ScarfWynaut who declined a spot on this team in favor of making his own team which currently has one player on it.

also fuck you Peef Rimgar

Edit: The Immortal: kick kris and add me for aaa y/n

sorry kris
please welcome esteemed user Quote to the Octilleries

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just a general reminder, if you are placed on a team try to put your official confirmation to be on the team in the forum. Just noticed a lot of people still haven't done it for some teams.

SaturnZelda

formerly TylerWithNumbers
In as a free agent for
1. Anything Goes
2. Mix and Mega
3. Balanced Hackmons
4. Almost Any Ability

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
I am aware that UC asked not to post irrelevant craps and I am not the owner of the thread or anything, but I would like to step ahead and give a reminder to everyone that one day is left for team submission, and we have this big list for free agents. I will be so sorry to see them not being able to play OMPL and OMFL:
Free Agent List:

AAA:
* ace 434
* Alore
* TylerWithNumbers

AG:
* Mq
* ace 434
* Anaconja
* TylerWithNumbers

BH:
* Silver_Lucario42
* SuperSkyLake
* Reviloja753
* Luckyboy123
* OM!
* Rumors
* Anaconja
* TylerWithNumbers

M&M:
* SuperSkyLake
* Reviloja753
* ace 434
* Alore
* Anaconja
* TylerWithNumbers

Mono:
* SuperSkyLake
* Reviloja753
* Luckyboy123
* ace 434

Sketch:
* None
Also I would like to ask UC if he is going to extend the deadline for building a team, because I am thinking about getting a substitute for my own team.
If 8 teams seem sufficient... I guess no sub for my team.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)