NP: UU - Dragonfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Qwillfish at the lead slot is a failure, I've tried it. I want to try it outside the leadslot though, to keep an offensive pace. Waterfall / Poison Jab / Spikes / Explosion with a bulky EV spread. I'll be sure to try it when Yanmega and Roserade are gone.

I expect RD teams to go up in usage, since Qwilfish and Omastar both appreciate the boost (and will be on more spiking teams), could be interesting to see if other pokemon get a boost just off Synergy with the new spikers (for example, Omastar usage goes up, so Ludicolo/Floatzel usage rises since they both benefit from rain, or Cradily/similar pokes go up because they both like SS

I expect RD teams to go up in usage, since Qwilfish and Omastar both appreciate the boost (and will be on more spiking teams), could be interesting to see if other pokemon get a boost just off Synergy with the new spikers (for example, Omastar usage goes up, so Ludicolo/Floatzel usage rises since they both benefit from rain, or Cradily/similar pokes go up because they both like SS
Qwilfish and Omastar are almost never on Rain Dance teams for their Spikes, they are usually (if not always) sweepers. Omastar might get used on SS teams though, especially with its neutrality to Water-type attacks.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
Is it to late to do this? I read in the OP that there's a deadline of September 22nd, which is long past, but...

| DELTA 1337 | 1,665.13 | 30.30 |

Confirming that this is me.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62159

The vote was DONE about 40 hours before you posted, and essentially done three days before you posted. Better luck next time, I guess. lol
Thanks for the link, otherwise I would've been writing 3+ paragraphs...
I found it hilarious that I was actually planning on voting it UU, as I've never even used it, but gone against it numerous times and have had no trouble with it. Lmao.

^ hey

I only have a rhyperior

but really, whenever something new is added, everyones first reaction is to try it out, look at what happened with npmagius when HG SS was released. people like new things

^ hey

I only have a rhyperior

but really, whenever something new is added, everyones first reaction is to try it out, look at what happened with npmagius when HG SS was released. people like new things
This. Rhyperiors been underwhelming for me. Zam is great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)