Metagame np: Stage 3 - Grace (Carracosta and Barbaracle Have Been Banned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think both of them even needed to be banned in the first place. It was having both at the same time that honestly led to much of the issues we had with them. I think over all retesting either barb/ carracosta might actually be a good idea, but I'd hold off until after these shifts and the meta that will follow to really start talking about retests as the meta might be completely different to the point where we don't need them.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is the meta bad? I like PU. But everybody hates it rn for whatever reason, Vig's annoying but that's about it really. Plus why was this brought up with shifts in 1-2 days. Not much point in doing anything now. But I mean, "I don't think they needed to be banned", "broken checks broken and that might be a good thing", when did this thread just go nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)