NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
“Patriots offense looked old and slow” says people who don’t understand football or scheming or nfl rosters tbh. “We have the greatest all around tight end to ever play, premier slot receiver and multiple amazing running backs, we should prob go 5 wide and go for the sideline throws like all them modern offenses huh.”

These same people probably say Aaron Rodgers is overrated because he hasn’t done much the past few years.

I’m excited as fuck to see what the patriots offense looks like this year. My running joke has been they’re gonna reinvent the pistol formation in the NFL. But it sure as fuck ain’t gonna look like it did last year when they went all out run focused Offense.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
the pistol is coming back with the ravens. afc north is going to be the Most Insufferable division this year between everyone's horniness for the browns, the prior-confirmation war going on over lamar jackson, the steelers existing, and so on. no bueno.

the pistol is coming back with the ravens. afc north is going to be the Most Insufferable division this year between everyone's horniness for the browns, the prior-confirmation war going on over lamar jackson, the steelers existing, and so on. no bueno.
ayedogyouaintemgotteworryboutitnowthemtheresteelersgonnagoheadnowandwinthattheredivisionisayisayfoghornleghorn

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Imagine NFL players doing cocaine and that being frowned upon. To this day my favorite NFL story is still Michael Irvin on the championship cowboy teams staying out all night and doing lines of coke in the morning and shouting at every person on the field "WHO GON OUTWORK ME TODAY? HUH?"

I always guessed Vinatieri would’ve outlasted Luck, but I thought that would’ve involved Vinatieri playing until he could’ve collected social security.

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Too bad, he was a great player when he wasn't injured. Had him as a possible MVP winner next season, welp I hope retirement is good for him.

My yearly NFL predictions (I've picked 3 of the last 5 superbowls winners so I have a pretty great track record imo)

AFC
East:Patriots
West:Chiefs
South:Texans
North:Browns
Wildcards: Steelers, Chargers

NFC
East:Eagles
West:Rams
South:Saints
North:Vikings
Wildcards: Cowboys,Falcons

AFC Championship
Pats over Chiefs

NFC Championship
Saints over Eagles

Superbowl
Ya'll already know by now

MVP:Brees
OPOY:Barkley
DPOY:Stephon Gilmore
OROY:David Montgomery
DROY:Chase Winovich
CPOY:Josh Gordon
Coach of the year: Freddie Kitchens

Random Predictions

Sony Michel leads the league in rushing TDs
Jags win less than 6 games and have a bottom 5 offense
Aaron Rodgers has the same season he's had the last 5 seasons
Bears don't go better than .500
Josh Gordon doesnt get suspended for the 48th time

My yearly NFL predictions (I've picked 3 of the last 5 superbowls winners so I have a pretty great track record imo)
what'd you just pick the pats 5 times lol

AFC
East:Patriots
West:Chiefs
South:Texans
North:Steelers
Wildcards: Browns, Jets

NFC
East:Cowboys
West:Seahawks
South:Saints
North:Bears
Wildcards: Eagles,Falcons

A pats eagles SB that the eagles win because ill be damned if the pats ever beat an NFC east team lol lets go eli's ghost

Last edited:
My turn!

AFC
1 Seed: Chargers
2 Seed: Patriots
3 Seed: Browns
4 Seed: Texans
5 Seed: Chiefs
6 Seed: Steelers

NFC
1 Seed: Eagles
2 Seed: Saints
3 Seed: Bears
4 Seed: Rams
5 Seed: Cowboys
6 Seed: Falcons

Superbowl LIV

Eagles VS Chargers, Eagles win

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I've been wanting to do one Against The Spread for a while now, to test my betting chops but without the actual money involved, so I decided to make a group if anyone wants to join it.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/41835

Group: rSMOGONruiningtheMETAGAME
Password: yestheyare

lemme know if something ain't working so I can fix it, since the season starts Thursday heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)