NFL Thread - 2019-2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah last season was a huge mess and quickly went downhill after the patriots game. Even though our defense actually improved as the year progressed, it wasn't nearly enough to make up for the injuries and generally abysmal offensive play calling. Even though we didn't find out about stafford's back until the spring, we still lost both kerryon and marvin jones half way through the season as well as constant injuries to half the O line. When Tate got traded away it was pretty much the white flag on the season. Except the Packers, fuck them we've beaten them two seasons in a row now lol

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
NFL Preseason Power Rankings as brought to you by Sideline Spice.

We also added some blurbs for some of the more polarizing teams going into the season.

(For the record, I had the Redskins ranked 11th, they're not good but not deserving of being bottom of the NFC).

I'm share the opinion that the Packers secondary is the best part of their defense. I cant say the linebackers or front is particularly good. Most of their sacks and pressures came from coverage and trubisky being almost completely inept. Dude was good at scrambling last season and if you take that away, which GB did, he becomes josh Rosen at best lol.
And I was really jazzed about how good the bears offense would be this season under Nagy. He can't fix incompetence fhough

Aaand the Raiders released him.

One year after the Raiders made themselves look like clowns for trading Mack, they managed to one-up themselves this year.

From a football standpoint I don't want AB anywhere near the Pats beause he's a top 5 crazy person on this planet and needs extreme mental health counseling.

From a memes/conspiracy/other fanbase freakout standpoint I would love if it happened tho.

I wouldn't freak out if he went to the Pats. I'd be interested in seeing if this is the cancer that can finally destroy the Pats dynasty

If Brady and Belichick somehow reformed AB then they're wasting their talent playing football and should be some sort of clinical psychologists/peace negotiators.

The man is beyond help and i'd probably place my bets on him being the face of the XFL next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)