NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin is so dead set on me being mafia I can't wait to flip lmao

Also of I somehow don't get mislynched today and twin decides to misvig me again I'm probably not gonna let him hear the end of it

If empoof claimed doc d1 without a cc he is fine for now lol idk what u guys are smoking
I acknowledged that he hasn't been cc'd lol. I just can't think of anyone better atm. I still gotta do more isos, though I doubt I'll get to do so

If Empoof somehow doesn't die tonight despite being an open pr then I'd definitely look into him for tomorrow's lynch js

Twin, have you settled down yet on what the hell you're doing? You keep jumping around and aren't sitting on any one lynch as "yes, this person is scum" but you've somehow decided Empoof, Josh, and Asek are Definitely Town even though Empoof is acting completely out of character (and has admitted to doing so) and Asek is idling even more than Aubisio is. Snype we can write off as needing a sub but since we haven't heard anything from host tropiusisbae I guess we aren't getting one? and either way would we get an extension due to the lack of participation from three players, five if you exclude the last 12 hours?

so has lynch occurred or has it not? in the event that twin received and performed shot, did it go through? i say extend for subs, and hope for a safe resolution to any host errors which may or may not be in game

If no one knows the alignment of whoever was revealed then you guys should just keep playing.

otherwise, if only a couple people saw it then they can just be subbed out. otherwise, probably something will have to be done to compensate whichever side is disadvantaged by the error which is something up to the tropius/dle

e: obviously you should not be talking about the alignment of who was lynched if you saw it pending a host decision.

Damn. Didn't get to see the flip. Though that's not allowed to be talked about now. I'll take extended deadline. I think I'd rather have a lynch over no lynch. No lynch gives us nothing. Plus this gives people who have been afk a chance to say some words and defend themselves.

Ugh. For now unvote. Something in me is still suspicious about Empoof but if he really is doc, then it's too risky. I think I might have my definite answer if he doesn't die n2 though. Assuming I don't get vigged, that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)