NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin is alreadying saying he's shooting oddish idk why you think voting her for pressure will magically make her appear. She basically has the equivalent of intent to hammer on her. IDK why oddish would claim VT as a counter wagon as scum in that situation when she can talk to her scum team. But the rest of her behaviour is erratic.

we could pressure: Aubisio, Shubaka, Asek. I don't like that Asek basically had one solid scum read all yesterday and didn't vote them when push came to shove.

Also incase anyone didn't notice Snype is gonna be gone all day phase from the hurricane.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Extremely tired fsr, think I'm coming down with something.... but heres my thoughts on some stuff

I don't believe 2 VT claims in a NOC with a role as wild as vampire. I think at least one of these 2 is the following: either A) Scum or B) village PR... fwiw I think twin is definitely the more likely out of the 2 VT claims (to be vt). Oddish flip will be telling either way in trying to solve this game.

I feel bad for whoevers subbing in for SS but if they idle anywhere near as much as he has been im inclined to say that is a scum slot.

Gale asked for my top scum reads..... either Shubaka, Aubisio or him are the lynches I'd be pushing today. Empoof is town.

@above for empoofs relative to my read on haruno.... I took off my vote because I didnt want haruno getting hammered and discussion ending early but I think i miscounted votes and that wasnt nessecary anyway. I didn't want to have my vote on haruno when he started talking anyway.... he was saying stuff in hood chat about how he knew empoof was scum and i wanted him to deliver those thoughts coherently, and I don't think hes the kind of player who can put his thoughts down under pressure. Unfortunately he didnt...... maybe its just haruno being haruno tho. IDK.

Oddish. please respond to this thread....

It's my opinion that the 2 new wagons should be Oddish and Texas.

I've got to eat more food and make a decision.

ALL VOTES OFF DENTRICOS RIGHT NOW THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I keep going back to this post fsr, two things are troubling me the most atm.

Empoof and Josh town reading each other and them directing town out off the Dentricos wagon and towards Oddish and Texas.

If Empoof is town reading Josh, then how could Dentricos be clean?

Hey guys. Sorry I've been gone for so long. I honestly just didn't want to deal with this game yesterday. Luckily, not much has happened in my absense.

It doesn't surprise me at all that I'm the main candidate for either the lynch or the vig. I expected it, and I'm not really sure what to say at this point.

Tbh I haven't been feeling well this past week. I believe this has had an impact on the way I've been playing. The way I played d1 was ass, and I feel that it's really not indicative of me as a player, as either town or mafia. I did way better (I would like to believe) in anbgoam, and even in Walrein's AA mafia on mafiauniverse when I was scum, I didn't play like this. The way I reacted to the pressure but on me was not as town or mafia, but as a person who hadn't experienced that in this game before. Coupled with my current state of mind, I panicked, and let my emotions control me for the rest of d1. If you guys believe it's scummy, then fine. But I really just think my d1 was so bad that it's NAI. I'll even link up guys to the AA mafia if I have to, and you'll see that even as scum, I didn't play the way I'm playing now.

Anyway, yesterday I didn't have the energy to deal with this game, so I decided to take a break. My mental health > this game tbh. I'm not gonna argue on this.

All right, let's see what I missed...
Oddish comes off as more stupid than scum (no offense LOL) but she played well last time so idk what's up
I'm not stupid. I got way too emotional.
Oddish - Didn't like his play, has used Dentricos like a red herring and has played it coy the later part of the day.
Wow, GWS knows so much about me, that he knew my play when I didn't! Lmao at you trying to incriminate on qualities you assume I have. Seriously, I didn't realize I did this, but hey, who am I to fight with you? You must know me better than I know myself. After all, you correctly guessed my gender!
Imo a bunch of puzzling questions would be answered with an Oddish flip.
Like what? Pretty sure everyone here wants me dead. Idk what's gonna be revealed when I flip town and you look back at everyone and realize nobody was on my side.
Guess oddish doesn't care enough to defend herself so my vig target is settled
Seems appropriate. After all, you misvigged me in weeb mafia. I just hope this doesn't become a running gag.
hi Oddish. eod is tommorow 4pm pst anything you'd like to say before I use my vig on you?
GG
Day 1 proceedings is our biggest asset of information at solving the puzzle atm, so pressure Oddish yo!
And what will you learn from me flipping town?
Twin is alreadying saying he's shooting oddish idk why you think voting her for pressure will magically make her appear. She basically has the equivalent of intent to hammer on her. IDK why oddish would claim VT as a counter wagon as scum in that situation when she can talk to her scum team. But the rest of her behaviour is erratic
"Idk why Oddish would claim VT as a counter wagon" - because I am VT. I'm not gonna make up a role. If you don't believe it, that's your problem. I already explained why my behavior was erratic, hopefully that'll shed some light on why my play has been so bad.
I don't believe 2 VT claims in a NOC with a role as wild as vampire. I think at least one of these 2 is the following: either A) Scum or B) village PR... fwiw I think twin is definitely the more likely out of the 2 VT claims (to be vt). Oddish flip will be telling either way in trying to solve this game.
Why can't there be more than 1 vt? Vt usually makes up the majority of mafia games. Also, what will me flipping town prove? I've said it multiple times, and I'll say it again. No one here is on my side. Idk what you'll get out of me flipping town.
The post that saved Oddish!
Absolute bullshit and you know it lmao. The thing that "saved" me was arguably Haruno (unintentionally), who made themselves look scummier than me.
Okay I am convinced, Oddish or Empoof for lynch today.
Either tells me info on the other and gives a better picture on their hood as well.
Lol ok

So yeah, mislynch/misvig is on me today. Hopefully that + whoever else gets lynched or misvigged if they're town doesn't put us in lylo.

Tbh I don't think me being scum makes any sense. There's been a wagon on me since d1, just about everyone wants me dead. If I was scum, I really don't think they'd try to force a lynch on me. Imo it'd be a really shitty play for mafia to wagon a fellow scumbuddy on d1. Ideally, mafia should never have to wagon unless they have no choice/the person can't be saved. I fall into the latter category, but even then, they really shouldn't try to go for it d1. Maybe d2 but even still, that's early to buss a teammate. When I was scum in the AA mafia, my scumbuddies only had to buss one person (on d4 if I remember correctly), and that was only because someone made a bs claim that they got a guilty on the person who happened to be the mm (who can only be read as innocent). They got lucky.

I used this same logic to come to the conclusion that Dentricos is possibly town. Because there was a wagon being led on them that nobody really tried to stop. Of course, Dentricos wasn't town, but it's not like mafia loses anything from lynching them, and I didn't even realize there were neutral roles in this game until TC claimed. I really feel like if I was mafia, they'd be trying harder to stop my lynch, but they aren't. I'm trying to say everyone who is lynching me is scum (I highly doubt it), but there's gotta be a least one, maybe two who are pushing for my mislynch. I am the easiest target atm because everyone believes in scummy. Like I said, I don't think my play has been indicative of either alignment, but whatever. You guys seem set on this lynch/vig, so rip me. I said it before, but the only person who gets to say "I knew it/I told you so" when I flip town is me.

I'm gonna iso Empoof, since I've been suspicious of this guy for a while.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I keep going back to this post fsr, two things are troubling me the most atm.

Empoof and Josh town reading each other and them directing town out off the Dentricos wagon and towards Oddish and Texas.

If Empoof is town reading Josh, then how could Dentricos be clean?
Dentricos claimed vh. I'm shrink so I was able to verify there are vamps; Empoof town reading me was important because if me and Dentricos were both maf we could have easily just killed Empoof after he town read us and noone would be the wiser. Also, I didn't redirect towards oddish, I just got off Dentricos and said who my personal ideas for a lynch are. Oddish was one but it was unrelated and I didn't push hard to lynch her at all. I've said this before but Dentricos claiming vh was enough for us to believe him because his scum slips didn't make sense as vamp and revealing vamps exist didn't make sense as vamp. And like the quite I posted and Empoof's reply, we both questioned him in the night and were going to bring it up here again after the night, though Texas bailed us out.

So I initially read Empoof as town because it seemed like he was trying to actively game solve, but as time went on, things seemed weirder. I think he's just giving the appearance of game solving at this point.

Also holy shit, this is long as fuck and took way longer than I thought it would. I'm sorry friends

"If you left off this part that vote was townie." (page 6, post 146)/"The voting was good. Giving them an easy out was bad. Asek's vote was ass." (page 7, post 151) - The context of this was that I was willing to believe that Dentricos's "scumslip" was an accident, and that I was voting them to see their reaction. Apparently, saying that makes me look scummy, even though Empoof up until that point had been voting people to get reactions. Unless it's the "I'm willing to believe it was an accident" part is what made me scummy, which makes no damn sense lol. Human beings make mistakes fam. Me saying that I was willing to believe it was an accident isn't scummy, it's me taking into account that Dentricos is a person. And as I said, people make mistakes. I thought that Dentricos supposed scumslip was similar to Whydon in anbgoam, who also made two mistakes that made them look scummy when they were actually town. Though this is not necessarily alignment indicative, it seems like a weird thing to incriminate me on, like you're grasping at straws.

"I don't want information I want maf." (page 8, post 190)/"My old play I would think shallowly and throw myself on the thread. I played with some people better than me and they showed me town can have information control too. It led to stronger pressure and better mid-games. I'm still tweaking it but I'm starting with hard info control and will release the dial depending on the effectiveness" (page 10, post 250). - Then what is this lol. Sounds like all you want is info. Though you don't seem to be doing anything substantial with it. He decided to make a joke when TC asked for his scumreads. He's just been vague and seemed to be avoiding talking about his reasons for the courses of action he's been taking. You've also been willing to get on whatever train just for the hell of it, without taking into account that these people could be town. "Honestly not very but it's better than PR." (page 21, post 509) - In response to how Empoof would feel about a lynch on me. So he admits that he's be willing to lynch me even if I'm not mafia. You said you just wanted to find mafia. Why not do that?

Pages 9-10 in general. Empoof is incredibly vague and doesn't want to give any proper answers to questions. Once again decides to start a random wagon for no discernible reason (makes him look worse now that we know OM Room is town). Also he had to be pushed before even deciding to explain. (page 11, post 267) "I have scumreads I was just playing with him." - Nice job confirming that you don't want to properly explain yourself.

"His questions are bad, his RVS was bad, he's got potential to be bussing Dentricos or shoving the vote on either alignment flip. Helps he's in an all idlers hood." - Lol okay. OM Room did fine. Bussing Dentricos if they were both scum would be stupid af. You just assumed he was bussing Dentricos based off of nothing. Also, idling =/= mafia. OM Room idled in anbgoam and was town. And sure enough, he was town again in this one.

Dentricos and OM Room should be the 2 wagons today.

No you don't.
Question about opinions on idlers that haven't done anything at all.
Super soft questions towards dentricos
This post was in response to OM Room defending himself. Something about this entire post rubs me the wrong way. Lets see... 1. Said OM Room had the potential to be "bussing Dentricos," though I guess that doesn't apply to you when you say Dentricos should be the wagon. 2. "No you don't" - You have no idea what's going on in OM Room's head. 3. "Super soft questions towards Dentricos" - Doesn't mean jack shit.

"If you wanted to prod them by indirecting talking about them, you should have just prodded them or even better voted them since at the time you weren't voting anyone." (page 12, post 285) - Nothing wrong with not voting people/not directly prodding them. A person not voting at that point doesn't necessarily mean anything, and people have been asking other people's opinions on certain players all game so. It seems like Empoof is thinking "you either do what I do, or you're scum."

The whole lynch on Haruno felt weird af to me. Yeah, Haruno didn't explain themselves well, but Empoof straight up accused them of lying. I'm pretty sure it was just Haruno appearing scummy (since he usually does) rather than actually being scummy. Sure they got off the lynch at first when Haruno claimed, but maybe instead of lynching me, you focus on finding actual scum?

Page 28 - Empoof knew about neutral and kept it to himself for 28 pages lol. Also when asked how he got the info: "A birdy told me." (page 700) - Thanks for once again being vague and confirming you don't want to explain yourself.

"But really can we lynch the VT claim since there's fucking VAMPIRES
VAMPIRES
" (page 29, post 710) - Why not lynch a vampire? It's not like vampires help town. This post isn't necessarily alignment indicative, it's just weird to me. Why focus so much on me? ...And then they just lynch FH for whatever reason. All right.

Oh, back on the Haruno train (page 34). Nice. I can understand why Haruno looks bad, but like I said, I think he just tends to naturally look that way. Lynching Haruno wouldn't really be alignment indicative if it weren't for the fact that he's just kinda been voting on and off all day and started the Haruno train earlier. It's an easy lynch, after all.

And then he says he wants to randlynch and idler. (page 35) Once again, you said you wanted mafia. Why not try to find them?

"Also can we talk about scumteam Gale Aubisio Shubaka being pretty real lmao" (page 36, post 885) - Based on what evidence lol. Nevermind Gale is town now I guess (page 37, post 916)

"OM Room > Shubaka17 - Snype - Gale - Aubisio.
These should be top priority imo
" (page 36, don't know the post number because I'm on my phone atm) - Why? Also, nice job picking people who aren't around to defend themselves.

Now on page 40, Josh brings up the conversation he had with with Empoof. Josh made good points in that post, so I won't repeat them. Look for it yourselves. Also, why would mafia want to keep Empoof alive? If anything, mafia should want Empoof dead, if he's seemingly the one applying to most pressure and trying to solve the game the most. The only reason I can think of to keep Empoof alive is so he looks scummier in our eyes.

Tldr; Basically Empoof has been weird all game to me. On top of everything I stated, I think his words and actions don't match up. I understand he has an an uncountered cc, and that's the only reason I can think to let him live. However, until I decide someone else is better, I'm not budging from my vote. Lynch Empoof

oddish comes swinging and hits everything that had been ringing soft bells on empoof for me. lynch empoof
and as far as unccd doc claim goes, doctor is the easiest fake claim, and US used the "setup says this has to happen" in the last OC before winning as scum. the empoof+twin buddy system is something i think played a big part in EOD1 and the mislynch on haruno

What would you have gained from another kill last night? It would've confirmed 3 mafia instead of two, it would've given you no chance to kill whoever you want today, and this entire thought train is just WIFOM anyways. Empoof claiming doc D1, unccd, and didn't die N1. There were four deaths last night, and not one of them was the claimed doctor. That, plus Empoof's "New playstyle" and you're just going to flatly accept that he's town?

Had you forced lylo (mylo actually) early it would have at least given town a definitive number, and we could've used the new flip to see who was buddying Oddish/what made you think Oddish and Haruno were scum.

Unvote Lynch Oddish
If I had to take a guess at the 3 mafia rn its probably oddish an idler in group 3 then gale or oddish+the 2 idlers but this game is a coinflip at this point to figure out what idling person is scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)