Megapants' Art Thread

Damn man. That pinsir is a beast, and i disagree wholeheartedly with all those critiques (no offense crazy). I think your style brings something cool to the pokemon you decide to render; i like that you took those stylistic liberties, otherwise we might as well just look at some sugimori art, haha. And the best part about that pic is the perspective man, it makes pinsir seem so sinister.

Also no problem about wanting to link to DA, man. I'm sure most people understand.

Indeed you did. :)

So I'm doing this meme from DA, where it's just a huge thing with my favorite pokemon of each type. So yeah, I'll be doing that for a bit. I won't be posting pictures but when I do, it'll be a big ol thing with like 20 of em on it. Yay! :D

Sounds like a cool project, i'll definitely look forward too it.

I checked out your DA; some pretty cool stuff on there man. I like a lot of your sketchy-art-class stuff too. Especially the "up to my shoulders in work" one; its a really cool visual for a feeling i'm sure a lot of people can relate too.

Hehe thanks. Yeah, I do lots of cool stuff in pencil, too. But it's usually during class or whenever I can't just use the computer.

"So I'm doing this meme from DA, where it's just a huge thing with my favorite pokemon of each type. So yeah, I'll be doing that for a bit. I won't be posting pictures but when I do, it'll be a big ol thing with like 20 of em on it. Yay! :D"

Oh, was that your thread in serebii?

Lol.

Anyway, don't you have a comic website?

"So I'm doing this meme from DA, where it's just a huge thing with my favorite pokemon of each type. So yeah, I'll be doing that for a bit. I won't be posting pictures but when I do, it'll be a big ol thing with like 20 of em on it. Yay! :D"

Oh, was that your thread in serebii?

Lol.

Anyway, don't you have a comic website?
Heh, naw I found out about it on DA.

And I will soon! It has all started to come together! All I need to do is get a steady job, finish writing the first few chapters and then getting all the character designs done. I'm almost 2 for 3, so you guys may see a website by the end of the year! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)