Big Everybody Votes Mafia Game Over; Democracy and Communism win

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
irrelevant but i wonder how big nocs would go.

relevant but change of plans after convening with the super special awesome council of superheroes and reviewing information: lynching minotaur today.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi village, before you follow whatever orders zorbees sends you I suggest you note the following:
18:58 Aura_Guardian Dear Aboleth,
18:58 Aura_Guardian You are The Joker.
18:58 Aura_Guardian Nobody actually quite knows your backstory. Or exactly what goes on in your head. In spite of no real powers and questionable sanity, you have endured as one of the greatest super villains ever. Not only are your exploits massive in scale, each tends to be quite funny. Copyrighting fish, love it.
18:58 Aura_Guardian -VOTE VIGILANTE- As much as you’d love to make them all smile with joker venom, you will kill ALIAS with simple gunfire. It will be worth it for the look on their faces in the end. You may do this once in three nights.
18:58 Aura_Guardian You have once again donned the Red Hood, tricking everyone into thinking that you are the antihero of the same name. When inspected you will show up as such, Role PM included below. This is not your typical mole however. YOU MAY NOT EVER SHARE VILLAGE INFO WITH THE MAFIA OR ANYONE ELSE WHO OPPOSES THE VILLAGE. I will godkill you. Don’t even try it. Don’t stretch the rules, don’t wink, don’t
18:58 Aura_Guardian leave coded messages. You aren’t a mole, that’s not fun enough. You are a saboteur. You can vote for night actions as if you were a Democrat. Your goal should be to give the village bad advice and subtly steer them towards destruction. Again, do not share village info with the mafia.
18:58 Aura_Guardian You are allied with Anarchy. You win if either Fascism or Oligarchy win, but only if you survive until the end.

20:20 tesung Dear Tyrannosaurus, You are Klarion the Witch Boy. You are a practitioner of the dark arts. Etrigan, your arch-rival, fights against you in battles of sorcery. You are mad that all of the adults always told you what to do. Your cat Teekl and you are tired of being told what to do, and you are going to show them who is boss.
20:20 tesung You don’t really care who wins as long as there is chaos. So you fight to make sure that anarchy reigns. -VOTE WATCHER- Much of your power is tied to your familiar, Teekl. At night you may have it watch ALIAS. You will learn all who targeted them.
20:21 tesung reprehensible trickster, you are pretending to be everyone’s new favorite hero Tigress. When inspected by the Democracy you will show up as such, Role PM included below. This is not your typical mole however. YOU MAY NOT EVER SHARE VILLAGE INFO WITH THE MAFIA OR ANYONE ELSE WHO OPPOSES THE VILLAGE.
20:21 tesung I will godkill you. Don’t even try it. Don’t stretch the rules, don’t wink, don’t leave coded messages. You aren’t a mole, that’s not fun enough. You are a saboteur. You can vote for night actions as if you were a Democrat. Your goal should be to give the village bad advice and subtly steer them towards destruction. Again, do not share village info with the m
20:21 tesung mafia. You are allied with Anarchy. You win if either Fascism or Oligarchy win, but only if you survive until the end.

To summarize: Aura_Guardian and Da Letter El (previously Tesung) are neutrals who can both win with the Oligarchy and can vote on village night actions.

Why is this important? Because it means you cannot No Vote your night actions tonight, or they will gain control of them.

Fortunately, though Aura_Guardian may be the user of the vigilante kill, you still have control over who targets it. Democracy rules, right?

Currently the numbers stand at 4 Oligarchy, 2 Neutrals, 7 Villagers, and 2 Fascists (15 alive). The Oligarchy have a higher priority kill than I do (as can be seen in any day update by their Expert Kill being used before my Rocks) and as such are going to have the Vigilante kill one of mine, use their kill to kill the other, then use the village silencer on Pokeguy to tie the lynch vote tomorrow and subsequently win. They will probably use some combination of the Prio Down, Decoy, Silencer, and whatever your lot's remaining secondary actions are to ensure that, combined with their confirmed Hook, they can completely lock down my faction from doing anything tonight to raise a finger against them. Fortunately, you villagers control these actions, and the Oligarchy does not.

Firstly, the remaining Oligarchy are: LightWolf, Yeti, zorbees, and Acklow (previously jumpluff). Think about it: They started with 5 to our 7, but were given an excellent mole role into the village (zorbees the inspector), and had mafia 'lords' (ie experienced players) consisting of their entire team, which is consistent with how a real-world Oligarchy works. Conversely, the Fascists started with more players but only one 'experienced' dictator (me), who was in control of all night actions, just as an actual Fascist dictator would be. This is why the numbers are balanced.

Secondly and more importantly, I need the villagers to vote for the following vote action targets (and ACTUALLY VOTE, No Voting is the worst thing you could possibly do at this stage!)
-Vote Vigilante-: Kobold. This should go without saying. The Oligarchy needs to have at least one member die tonight (even if they hook my kill or the village vig, at least one of the kills will go through this way).
-Vote Prio Down-: Worg. This will help with the Oligarchy's kill priority over me; Worg cannot be redirected at night (we tried while penguin was alive) and as such reason stands that Worg is their expert killer role; even if not the case, at least there is the possibility of prio downing their hooker below the priority of a kill against them!
-Vote Decoy-: One of Basilisk, Wraith, Chimera, Hound Archon, or Skeletal Champion. These are the village aliases I am most confident of, and having the Decoy take a hit for an Oligarchy member would be disastrous for the village and for the Fascists.
-Vote Silencer-: Worg. The other 100% confirmed Oligarchy alias, putting a silencer on an Oligarchy will help ward against their gaining majority tomorrow.

If you use these roles on the targets that the Oligarchy want you to this night, then the game is lost. If you use these roles on the targets I suggest, then suddenly there are:
-3 Oligarchy, 1 Fascist, 6 Villagers and either an extra Fascist or villager depending on who the Oligarchy kills tonight heading into tomorrow's lynch (Day 8)
-Lynch Oligarchy=>2 Oligarchy, 1 Fascist, 6 villagers and one flex Fascist/villager (Night 8).
-Both mafias kill a villager=>2 Oligarchy, 1 Fascist, 4 villagers and one flex Fascist/villager (Day 9)
-Lynch Oligarch/Fascist (depending on whether Oligarchy has a lynch stop or not), the numbers would become 2 Oligarchy, 1 Fascist, 4 Villagers, and 2 Neutrals heading into Night 9
-At that point the mafias would go into mindgames of who is killing who, and which village roles are on which targets. It is entirely possible that the Oligarchy will kill the last Fascist and, with proper silencer/Pokeguy lynch votes, the village could win at that point.

This is all entirely dependent, of course, on using your night roles correctly this night. If you all vote properly then we can extend the game out for a few cycles and maybe give the Oligarchy some problems steamrolling us.

There is no scenario, however, in which using your harmful roles this night in a manner to harm the Fascists results in anything other than an Oligarch win tomorrow.

This post is directed at cxinlee Cancerous macle PokeguyNXB Steven Snype Ace Emerald Flamestrike

I really need the experienced village members left (Steven Snype, Ace Emerald, Flamestrike, macle...) to step up and take charge here.

This is the last line of defense. I will stand and fall with you, villagers, if you will stand and fall with me.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
hi villagers, if you guys want, please claim to me. i'm dealing with a very big long shot to victory here for the village and collaboration is necessary for success. PMing me on IRC is preferable and I will explain why. If you never go on IRC, please PM me through forums.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Attention villagers,

Join #theresistance to discuss about night actions tonight for the Fascists and Democrats. Also PM me your e-mail and I will give you access to my spreadsheet

If this doesn't prove I am on the level idk what will

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
you know a mafian is just plain Sad when they start trying to work with the village and possibly let them win to have a chance.

villagers stick with us, the strongman Oligarchy, and you will lose, but you will lose to a glorious faction that does not fall to its knees in an effort to fellate you for support.

Yeti

dark saturday
Hello friendly villagers! While I regret we had to kill one of you the past night, I am sure you understand why!

The mafia numbers are now equal, 3-3 again. And we are rather displeased they took out our hooker.

As such, I propose the village lynches Dryad. We know there is a hook flying about and it's not on the village. If you lynch one of us, then the Fascists can simply use their hook to target whichever alias of yours they please and stop one of your actions! Think you can vote vigilante a Fascist after lynching Oligarchy to make it 2-2? Think again, fools! Not with friend hooker Fascist flying around.

We believe the hooker is most likely Dryad because the night Dryad was kidnapped, the Fascist kill was performed with the same action as usual and one of their aliases was protected, meaning the probable-SG and killer are not Dryad. This leaves Dryad itself to be the hooker and the final Fascist action. Note that their hooker has not yet died.

At this point it is clear to all villagers that the numbers are 5-3-3-2. Unless you are naive and stupid beyond all belief to think one of the Fascists are on your team. In which case you fully deserve your incoming loss. Thus you can lynch one of us, and have to deal with their hooker stopping your vig/other power role hoping to equalize the numbers again, or you can lynch their hooker and put everyone on equal footing!

Happy lynching!

Yeti

dark saturday
Joke's on you, our final member was actually cxinlee, not zorbees!!!!!

The ultimate one time lynch proof vest 'death' miller public reveal mole!!!!!!!!

Yeti

dark saturday
They would have to be retarded to think you have two left. Basilisk is on your team. So are Dryad and Medusa.

If they actually believe Ace Emerald is village then literally everyone involved in that should be blacklisted, very rightfully so, and never ever allowed into the subforum again for sheer stupidity and idiocy. The vote role that Ace Emerald claimed has Never Worked because he isn't actually that vote role LOL! It was also very easy to 'fake'

Yeti

dark saturday
That is a preposterous lynch target.

Here, I will show you why you should not believe anything UncleSam has blathered to your bizarrely oblivious 'leader' Snype.

(3:44:34 pm) <UncleSam> you wont believe me but we legit have one role left between two people
(3:44:34 pm) <UncleSam> xD

Here are results we have that WE KNOW ARE NOT VILLAGERS and are all related to Fascist aliases:

You tried to inspect Medusa, but they were protected.

This was N3, please note that Dryad was missing this night. Dryad is not the Fascist killer nor was the source of this protection.

Phoenix was hooked. Your night actions failed.

This was N4. Now hold on a second. Who else targeted Phoenix that night?

Village Safeguard - Phoenix

Phoenix was hooked. Your night actions failed.

This was N5. But we had wised up! Poor Phoenix was being hooked!

Decoy - Phoenix
Safeguard - Phoenix

Neither village role was hooked N5. So how was Phoenix hooked? The Fascists have a safeguard/role ensure-like role that renders one of them unable to be targeted AS WELL AS cuts through decoys and SGs.

N6 they hooked someone else but they were back N7, which is why we can only produce a role PM for Minotaur.

IF WE WERE NOT BEING HOOKED AND/OR THE FASCISTS DID NOT HAVE A SAFEGUARD WHY AM I NOT SIMPLY PRODUCING THE ROLE PMS? WHY DO I NOT HAVE MEDUSA'S?

The answer is Sam lies and there are two+ Fascist roles (they also have secondary roles I am CERTAIN, like Minotaur was Persuader + Alliance Check).

UncleSam also claims that Basilisk is not with his team, but this is impossible to be true. Basilisk did not register as a village alias.

Here is what will happen: Snype is going to go on his merry way and lynch Wraith, who is yet another of our bad roles. The game will then be 5-2-3-2. But wait, they can equalize it with the vigilante, who will be up tonight, right?

Wrong, morons. Sam's team knows the alias of the vigilante (hint, it's Aura Guardian, who he revealed). Your decoy AND safeguard have ALREADY PROVEN INEFFECTIVE against the Fascist hooker. So no, you will not be able to equalize the numbers tonight if you lynch Wraith instead of Dryad. The vig will be hooked and they will have 3 people. It is possible that YOU will only have 3 people as well after this point in time if both mafias kill a villager. Then you will be gg no re'd once Pokeguy is killed this upcoming night as you can only tie a lynch.

(also Dryad has to be the hooker because the SG/kill were active on N3 when Dryad went mia)

Again, IF THE FASCIST HOOKER COULD NOT PENETRATE VOTE DECOY/SAFEGUARDS, AND DID NOT EXIST, WHY DO I SIMPLY NOT GIVE THE FASCIST ROLE PMS?

Put the pieces together and please lynch Dryad. You will have your vigilante who can kill one of us to make it 2-2 again since YOU JUST SAW OUR HOOKER DIE.

If the village refuses to consider my logic and evidence then I respectfully request vonFiedler simply abandon this game and never conclude it because the villagers all are just... clueless and refuse to listen and the Fascists simply do not deserve to win. Anyone who listens to 100% of what Sam says and nothing of what I say when he's already lied about how many Oligarchs there are deserves to be blacklisted for horrible play and ruining the game for other people.

Unless you want to contend that Medusa is not only a designated killer alias, BUT also a hooker (because with Dryad mia IF Basilisk is not Fascist, there would only be those two 'unknown' roles) who is completely immune to being inspected AND is able to penetrate SG/Decoys to hook. In which case LMFAO I have to ask, how many times were you dropped on your head as a babe?

UncleSam

Leading this village
Yeti the number of inaccuracies in your post combined with your complete bad mannered attitude that no one else could possibly have played well enough to win/anyone who disagrees with you must be retarded is stunning.

The village is aware of both of my remaining people, their roles, and nothing you have said contradicts anything that I have told them; I leave it to you to figure out how this is so.

Finally, the village ignored me for days regarding various things and you had an experienced mole player run the inexperienced village round in circles for days on end, yet have no shame whatsoever that when they are FORCED to work with me and me with them you berate both of us for our 'terrible play' and request we be blacklisted.

You are so rude to us when you do not know that it is you who is misinformed and not us, when you have been controlling the game this entire time, and yet when we figure it out and finally act in our own interest you rage. Do you expect that everyone will just let you win? You ought to be ashamed of yourself for your comportment, complete lack of sportsmanship, and taking advantage of new players for cycles on end.

Yeti

dark saturday
What in my post is inaccurate? Are you denying that you hooked the alias and that you have a role that can let the hooker be immune to decoys/SGs? But wait! What of Night 6, when we hooked Basilisk and your kill magically failed to go off when it was martyred? Hmm, that sure looks suspicious!

The village doesn't deserve a win simply FOR having been so easily moled for so long. None of them were active enough or paid any attention on their own, and the very few who were we silenced quickly enough. You guys have done nothing except get owned and complain about LW's efforts to work with you.

We have results that indicate Basilisk is not village. Maybe Ace is actually a neut if you TRULY INSIST he is not with you, but he's also not village.

Not to mention if you do have this magical hooker-killer-conditional immunity role, WTF IS THAT, the village should get rid of it asap because we have NOTHING remotely comparable.

Yeti

dark saturday
Alright UncleSam let's do this.

You claim Basilisk is not on your team BUT you somehow know his backup actions. That's cute.

So kill that alias tonight. IF you don't kill it (and your kill mysteriously failing does not count) then you admit Basilisk is your third member and every villager who believed you is outright retarded for refusing to listen to what LW and I have been saying. BUT Basilisk should not be lynched first, no, your beloved Medusa needs to be lynched by the village tomorrow.

Villagers IF Basilisk lives then you will have confirmation it is a Fascist alias AND you will know they have THREE people still alive, including the seemingly-impervious 'hooker-killer' Medusa and whatever the piss Dryad does. I still think it's Dryad-hooker Basilisk-SG. So if you do not lynch Medusa tomorrow you will be losing yourselves the game.

If Basilisk is truly village then I rescind my statements, however we have evidence that indicates the alias is not. So prove it, or the village SHOULD go after you because you have 3 people to our 2 INCLUDING a hooker their roles can't stop.

But that relies a lot on them being clever, doesn't it? And considering not a ONE of them has cared about whether their team is winning, losing or being moled to high heavens ALL GAME until there's 10 people left alive, maybe you'll come out on top anyway! They're rather reluctant to lynch the hooker they can't block, which is hilarious. But we'll see, maybe the villagers will suddenly start paying attention and caring to put enough effort into the game to try and 'win'.

Also, please note that if the Fascist kill goes our way AND the village vig, while the Fascists have 3 people, this game will be OVER. So don't aim at us. Unless you want to ensure your loss.

PS listening to whatever Sam tells you is how you can 'win' is leading you to sure defeat. That or he is a vile pussy mafia who is trying to help the villager. How shameful. Be a man and doom the village for all eternity. Lose with honor. If you win this game you win with none.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)