Big Everybody Votes Mafia Game Over; Democracy and Communism win

I haven't played mafia in a year and I don't think I've ever been an important player in a big late game. Let's do this. Anyone who's talked to starwarsfan, come talk to me so I can find out what's going on.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello my fellow villagers!

I bring good tidings of the night! Only one villager died instead of two, and there has been a discovery:

Minotaur is a Fascist Persuader.

This is probably the strongest mafia role left with the numbers so small - the Oligarchy do not have a persuader, while the Fascists do, so the Fascists can grab lynch majority before anyone else.

Despite what the Fascist shamheads will tell you, both mafia have 4 members left. You all know this has to be true because IF the Oligarchy did have 7 people, they would have 7/16 people in the game, and that would be pretty funny they haven't just been declared the winners already!!

I would like to submit this strong target for zorbees and his fellows to review, and the village to lynch. This is the lone mafia role that impacts the lynch and it is on a team even in number with the other.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It should be obvious to everyone that:
A. Yeti is Oligarchy (zorbees confirmed she never claimed alias to him)
B. The Oligarchy are in the strongest position currently and need to be lynched today

There have been three more Fascist deaths than Oligarchy deaths...does anyone seriously believe Yeti when she says that there are an equal number of mafia left? Obviously the Oligarchy doesn't have 7 left (no one ever said they did...) they have either 5 or 6 left while the Fascists have 3. It should be obvious that you cannot eliminate the Fascists without losing to the Oligarchy, so you ought to even the mafias instead.

This day will more or less verify whether or not zorbees is Oligarchy or Democracy, based on who he attempts to lynch. Any villager who does not have sheet access must think long and hard before doing anything else zorbees says without being given access: zorbees knows who the villagers are, why would he not share information with you? The answer is that for reasons best known to himself, zorbees blocked my kill last night and silenced one of mine (when he stated that he would OBVIOUSLY put the silencer on an Oligarchy...).

Villagers, DO NOT BLINDLY FOLLOW ANY LONGER, at this point in the game there is no reason a village leader wouldn't let everyone know EXACTLY what is going on unless he does not have your best interests in heart. Demand sheet access from zorbees, and then assess the options yourself.

If I had anything to hide would I really be a proponent of enlightening the village? No. On the contrary, I NEED the village to get enlightened in a hurry or else we will both lose...

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
if you don't have anything to hide, tell someone in the village leadership all your aliases so we can knock oligarchs out through process of elim. otherwise please kindly stfu. you're just being a whiny bitch.

Yeti

dark saturday
I don't think anyone believes you that you have THREE less people than the Oligarchy.

It's 4-4 and you have a persuader. The best mafia role by far.

Also lmao @ "zorbees blocked my kill" as if that's supposed to be a negative to the other villagers. Cute.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I jumped into this game as a sub, and I immediately said 'brain hert'

So I lost interest, a bit

Oddly, I'm more interested in this game after I'm dead than I ever was beforehand

lol

Not a negative, but maybe an unexplained bias.

Anyway, simple arithmetic and ctrl+f has shown me there are 4 fascists and 1 oligarchy dead. We have 3 members left, which makes 7 together. If we have the same numbers, you have 6 alive right now. That's probably not the case, but unbelievable? Really?

It's also worth noting that we have a silencer down. If you want to claim that we have bigger numbers, a silencer and a persuader, you practically have to have some lynch control yourselves. All the better when your inspector is still alive and ours dropped dead immediately - we can't even know what we're dealing with. Numbers and information is a huge boon over power, especially when said power is just getting hooked every night anyway.

Any villager with a balanced sense of the game can tell where the lynch should be headed. You can keep crying persuader if you want.

Yeti

dark saturday
If we had lynch control why didn't we use it to save aska like you guys did with Dryad? There will also be no trace of our supposed persuade/silence role on any villagers because it doesn't exist.

You did not start with 7, you started with 8. We did not start with 7, we started with 5. A ridiculous number but whatever. You have 4, we have 4. But you have a persuader.

Any villager with sheet access should be wondering who the heck our other four members are. There's me and LightWolf but how do we have 4 others of their numbers? Oh wait, we don't have 5 or 6 people.

Don't ask me how von thought this was balanced. You guys have had more people die because there are simply more Fascists TO die.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
villagers, it is time to Lynch Worg today, suspected Oligarch that for whatever reason cannot be targeted. If it is not a self-immunity from being targeted by actions, then he is being safeguarded by the Oligarchy for whatever reason, presumably because it strengthens their endgame, and weakening either mafias' endgame is a good point. 1 Oligarch dead while nearly 5 are dead on the other side is concerning. However, after reviewing some of the results, it appears that this is the best course of action to take today.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I think a Minotaur lynch may have some merit, I'm not entirely convinced that the Yeti and Lightwolf are lying about the numbers. The fact that we are having trouble finding Oligarchy aliases probably means that there are less of them than we initially thought. I'll need to talk to my peeps when I can get on IRC.

Yeti

dark saturday
can we wait for zorbees or AG so you can not be retarded?

seriously stop being lazy and sloppy just because you haven't done a thing all game before now and LOOK AT YOUR SHEET. 'nearly 5 are dead' what sort of BS is that. there are FOUR dead out of EIGHT. we have ONE dead out of FIVE.

it's four to four and you DON'T want to lynch the persuader, the ONLY vote control role left in the game? implying THAT isn't helping a mafia's endgame even more?

AG please look at the sheet and CONFIRM you do not see enough results for there to be more than 4 oligarchy AND that we do not have a vote role. since snype is apparently too lazy to. whatever, he deserves to lose if he refuses to actually put an ounce of thought into this game because he hasn't so far. just sub out if you refuse to put effort in.

idk where you get your info from other but nothing you're saying is right. meanwhile I can provide a role PM over here OF THE ONLY VOTE CONTROL ROLE LEFT.

zorbees did you add a fascist to the sheet or do you just have a lazy as piss village who refuses to actually look at their sheet to confirm our number claims are right?

UncleSam

Leading this village
Yeti is mad that actual villagers (rather than Oligarch zorbees) can make decisions that help the village rather than make excuses for why the village should help the oligarchy...

Yeti

dark saturday
no I'm mad that zorbees and AG let someone too lazy to do what I asked him to do to confirm the numbers onto their sheet and he's trying to make decisions when he admitted to not having cared about this game until now. clearly he still doesn't or he would put in the time to verify my claims.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Well I'm making pointless posts like that because I'm more used to NOC, and not making at least 1 post a day there will get you accused of lurking. I know that a big isn't even close to an NOC, but I still make posts like that to show that I'm present anyway.

pc++ does not count as showing you are present and if you posted nothing but that shit in an NOC you would be infracted (as well as lynched prolly). presence = paying attention and actively participating in the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)