Axe-Throwing Discussion Thread

What are your thoughts on axe-throwing?

• It's pretty cool! I dig!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • I'm not cool enough for axe throwing :(

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Axe throwing isn't cool enough for me (this option is reserved only for Chuck Norris or Jason Momoa)

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
I was bored and decided, what the hell? It's almost 1 AM, lets make this a thing! Outside of Smogon, I competitively throw axes. At targets. I've travelled for tournaments and I've participated in tons of leagues. I also work as an axe-throwing coach as a little side-hustle. Has anyone else given it a try? I couldn't recommend it enough, its a great stress reliever, and it makes you look like a badass to the people you know lol

This thread is for sharing axe-throwing experiences, questions, tips, puns, you get it. Axe on :)

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
i recommend throwing straight up
if it doesnt end up straight up you'd have to run and catch it
also try doing a header, its cool and gives you lots of views on youtube

Man I went axe throwing a couple times, it's true, it is pretty relaxing.

My favorite was the first time i went, after a week of awful mandatory training in another city. There was literally no one in the place and the guys in charge were just bringing me beer and soda for free and taking ninja stars and shit out of the back room for me to try out. There was jazz playing the whole time, it was awesome.

Man I went axe throwing a couple times, it's true, it is pretty relaxing.

My favorite was the first time i went, after a week of awful mandatory training in another city. There was literally no one in the place and the guys in charge were just bringing me beer and soda for free and taking ninja stars and shit out of the back room for me to try out. There was jazz playing the whole time, it was awesome.
Mind if I ask what the venue was? That sounds familiar to a venue owner I know lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)