ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Ralts/HA Snorunts in Dive Balls and Klefkis in Premier Balls (details in my thread :) ). Please let me know if you're interested :)
I'm interested in a female Dream Ball Stantler :)

I have Ralts/HA Snorunts in Dive Balls and Klefkis in Premier Balls (details in my thread :) ). Please let me know if you're interested :)
I'm interested in a female Dream Ball Stantler :)
Would love a female Ralts with HA in a dive ball :3 i will need to breed one for you!

Would love a female Ralts with HA in a dive ball :3 i will need to breed one for you!
I totally forgot to list in my thread that I can't breed HA in Dive Balls, only Synchronize or Trace, sorry :( I can breed HA with Nest Balls though. Or if you can wait I can try to breed one but it might take a while since I don't have a Kirlia safari :c

I d
I totally forgot to list in my thread that I can't breed HA in Dive Balls, only Synchronize or Trace, sorry :( I can breed HA with Nest Balls though. Or if you can wait I can try to breed one but it might take a while since I don't have a Kirlia safari :c
I dont mind waiting!! Ralts is one of my favourite pokemons lol

I'll start working on your gastly, and please let me know when you are ready with the alomomola please :)
I have a big midterm on Tuesday though, so I probably won't have it until Wednesday

pixeepenny Hi! Interested in any of these?
  • Moon Ball Gastly
  • Love Ball Ralts
  • Love Ball Mawile
  • Premier Ball Zangoose
I'll post details after I receive a response. I was interested in a female Alomomola and a female Sap Sipper Stantler.

@Gatsby
Very interested in a love ball Ralts!!! Would egg moves, and does it have hidden ability?? :3

Do u also happen to have any female ha meowths in cute balls?

@Gatsby
Very interested in a love ball Ralts!!! Would egg moves, and does it have hidden ability?? :3

Do u also happen to have any female ha meowths in cute balls?
  • Ralts: Timid [Telepathy], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Dream Ball | Egg moves: Encore, Disable, Shadow Sneak, Memento
I'll have to double-check the egg moves though. And yes, I have a Dream Ball Meowth, but I don't plan on breeding it since it's not really high in demand.

@Gatsby

The ralts sounds fanstastic! Appart from the other 3 listed, would u happen to have any other cute pokemons with cute pokeballs? :D
I mostly have matching ones, but the following come to mind:
  • Heal Ball Swirlix
  • Heal Ball Chansey
  • Heal Ball Cleffa
  • Love Ball Cherubi
  • Love Ball Mareep
I apologize for not having a trade thread.

I mostly have matching ones, but the following come to mind:
  • Heal Ball Swirlix
  • Heal Ball Chansey
  • Heal Ball Cleffa
  • Love Ball Cherubi
  • Love Ball Mareep
I apologize for not having a trade thread.
Don't apologise at all :3

Oooh, would Mareep or chansey have any egg moves? And what ability/natures would they be? :O

I just saw your Alomomola! I was wondering if you'd be interested in my next project, HA Eevee in Dive Balls/Heal Balls?

Edit: and a quick note on the Ralts -- no luck finding Kirlia safari so far. But I'm still looking.

I just saw your Alomomola! I was wondering if you'd be interested in my next project, HA Eevee in Dive Balls/Heal Balls?

Edit: and a quick note on the Ralts -- no luck finding Kirlia safari so far. But I'm still looking.
haha that's ok!! :3

Yes I definately would be! In dive balls that would be so cute!

haha that's ok!! :3

Yes I definately would be! In dive balls that would be so cute!
That would be perfect since I need a Vaporeon on my team! I will let you know when she is ready :)
I'm planning to breed 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold with Wish, Charm, Yawn, Curse. Is that okay with you?

@Gatsby

The ralts sounds fanstastic! Appart from the other 3 listed, would u happen to have any other cute pokemons with cute pokeballs? :D
Oops, I just realized that I listed my Dream Ball Ralts. My Love Ball Ralts only has Trace since Pokemon in HG/SS Balls cannot have Hidden Abilities, but it has the same nature and egg moves. Which one are you interested in? Here are the details on the two:
  • Mareep: Modest [Static], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Love Ball | Egg moves: Electric Terrain, Iron Tail, Eerie Impulse, Agility
  • Chansey: Bold [Natural Cure], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Heal Ball | Egg moves: Counter, Seismic Toss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)