ღTiny Shop with CUTE Pokes in Special Balls[NEW pokes & perfect shiny Goldeen]!!ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
pixeepenny Would you be interested in any of these?
  • Dream Ball Chansey
  • Dream Ball Ralts
  • Love Ball Ralts
  • Dive Ball Marill
I'll post details if you like one of them. If not, I'll list more 5 IV female 'mons. I'm only interested in your female Horsea.

is there anything inparticular that you want?
can trade a shiny 6iv timid imposter ditto for the both of these, it will really help out your breeding if not i can offer others :)
thanks for the offer but i'm afraid i already do have a 6iv ditto[/quote

Oooh may i get a dive ball marill?
Sure, I've got one in stock. When do you want to trade?

EDIT: Here are the details on Marill.
  • Marill: Adamant [Huge Power], 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Female | Dive Ball | Egg moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum

Last edited:
Female 5iv quite goomy
5iv adamant justified lucario (sword dance drain punch bullet punch and ice punch) (lvl 63)
5iv storm drain gastrodon with earth power lvl 44

Female 5iv quite goomy
5iv adamant justified lucario (sword dance drain punch bullet punch and ice punch) (lvl 63)
5iv storm drain gastrodon with earth power lvl 44
i'm looking specifically for like female pokemon, with cute pokeballs and hidden ability, with the best nature/egg moves/ability not really battle ready pokemon sorry :(

How about a female timid petlil with chlorophyll in dream ball for one of your female dream ball stantlers?

Edit: I don't mind doing spitback for spitback either if that makes it easier

What egg moves does it have? :3 And what does spitback mean?
It has healing wish.

Spitbacks are basically pokemon which are not perfect, it's those eggs where you normally toss because they're not right, usually in IV spread.

Also have mienfoo in heal ball, jolly, inner focus, with low kick.
Gastly in moon ball, with smog, disable, perish song and clear smog

It has healing wish.

Spitbacks are basically pokemon which are not perfect, it's those eggs where you normally toss because they're not right, usually in IV spread.

Also have mienfoo in heal ball, jolly, inner focus, with low kick.
Gastly in moon ball, with smog, disable, perish song and clear smog
sounds good! I'd love the petilil!! Also interested in your ghastly, so hopefully in teh future I will get some pokes u may be interestedi n haha :)

Still trying to breed a stantler ! I do want a perfect petilil :P x

sounds good! I'd love the petilil!! Also interested in your ghastly, so hopefully in teh future I will get some pokes u may be interestedi n haha :)

Still trying to breed a stantler ! I do want a perfect petilil :P x
Sounds good. I'll start to breed you a female petlil then, no rush on my female stantler please :)
We'll do perfect petlil for perfect stantler then right? I don't think either of those have a gender ratio thing, so it should be do-able.

Sounds good. I'll start to breed you a female petlil then, no rush on my female stantler please :)
We'll do perfect petlil for perfect stantler then right? I don't think either of those have a gender ratio thing, so it should be do-able.
wow thanks a lot :) I'll PM you when she's ready for you!

Hey there! Lovely looking thread youve got here. ^^ I'd love a female dream ball Stantler with sap sipper, anything from my thread that catches your fancy? You could probably pick two things, depending on what you choose! :)

Hey there! Lovely looking thread youve got here. ^^ I'd love a female dream ball Stantler with sap sipper, anything from my thread that catches your fancy? You could probably pick two things, depending on what you choose! :)
I would love a Ducklett female with hidden ability & Alomomola with regenerator? ^^

I would love a Ducklett female with hidden ability & Alomomola with regenerator? ^^
The Alomomola is quite rare and hard to breed so Ill get you that one for Stantler then? :) Female dream ball regenerator alomo for female dream ball sap sip stantler?

Haha yea I agree hard to breed! Stantler is like that too
Soon hopefully! =P Breeding.. Keep getting females with the wrong ability. >< They are a pain to breed indeed.. takes two lvl 3 hatch power to hatch 5 with flame body team mate. ^^
ea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)