Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I seem to be having a bug on the forums and I am unable to type - I can't type in a new thread or reply to one. I really need to find a staff member who can fix this. If you can that would be great but if you can't please tell me who can.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, I just run PS; I don't know anything about Smogon or who to ask. Try someone else?
    pls give us the option to return to the old sprites :(

people seem split 5050 on the topic
    Fortune
    Fortune
    dont we already have ORAS dexsprites? im talking about changing it back to the BW sprites for team preview and in the teambuilder
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No, the ones we're currently using are just XY screencaps. ORAS dexsprites are more anti-aliased.
    Fortune
    Fortune
    oh, what about BW sprites for the screen where you can see all your teams at once? especially for old gens
    Quick thing – been getting weird errors with sprites in the new teambuilder.
    http://i.imgur.com/N0FWb9V.png
    Before refreshing^
    http://i.imgur.com/BJyJxh1.png
    After refreshing^

Not sure what happened, but there was a pattern of "alt" formes... Except Jigglypuff. Figured you should know, nonetheless.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah, I was working on new sprites. They're working now.
    skies
    skies
    Awesome, thanks.
    Mq
    Mq
    Unfixable that hoppa's thing happened with me 2
    Yo quick question. Someone told me a server reset happened a few days ago and I haven't gotten my custom avatar. Am i missing something?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Your custom avatar will be uploaded Soon(tm)
    Jibaku
    Jibaku
    thx ^_^
    Can you change the teambuilder pokemon back to their respective tiers instead of their dex number? I thought this change was implemented to clear things up and the mons dex number doesn't really apply to anything competitive wise.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Can you clarify "not implemented properly"?
    Funbot28
    Ok now they show it correctly, nevermind
    Funbot28
    Last thing I swear :)
    Can you put the respective sprite of the mon relating to it's respective gen?

Thanks again for all the hard work, merry christmas :)
    Ladder is broken imo. It keeps getting me haxed 99% of the time and i only get to hax people that I am having a good match against. MAKE A BETTER ONE. For more information, please contact your local officials (aka me) :).
    The new features of showdown are really cool. Thanks for all the hard work from you and your crew c:
    YO can you reset "Fruitdealer" password? I have proof that it is my account as i have used it many times in tourney plays. I changed the password once for the alt but for some reason after changing it i could not log into the account anymore. thanks!
    It's there no way to prove you that i am telling the truth?I really want to use my old name ..Also,years?I am quite sure that i discovered Pokemon Showdown 1 year ago (When i actually start playing) or so..maybe i register the account and forgot about it..Either way,can i do something about it?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You're either lying or remembering incorrectly; either way, the "RBM" account clearly doesn't belong to you.
    Hi,can you please help me reset my password on my main account ,,RBM'' ? I forgot it because i've made that account several months ago and then i took some time off,i would really appreciate if you would help me !
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No you didn't. That account was made years ago and hasn't been logged into for years.
    "Hi, Did you have a good day?" <-- This is like the best thing added in last update. I know it's just a simple stuff but it's cool to support in case of bad days (like mine hahah), thanks!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm glad it helped you!
    have I mentioned how much I appreciate everything you do lately

have my babies
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You're the fourth to offer, after SDS, macle, and jumpluff.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I think I'm sticking with pluff, having a girl's babies sounds more fun.
    You guys update something recently? Cant seem to load showdown anymore sorry for the bother.
    Killintime
    Killintime
    hmm same issue so its prob just my internet provider eh?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It can't be your internet provider, it has to be a proxy or something.
    Mq
    Mq
    i had the same prob in chrome:( so i moved to firefox
    stop arguing about folder's design and release it you dip :[
    if people think it's ugly they'll complain about it, albeit nobody really gives a fuck.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    What arguing?
    yo, is there any reason as to why ps either freezes and my tab for it turns gray or starts lagging by a pretty large margin whenever i join a chatroom on main? its also kind of a problem for me on other servers but it doesnt freeze for me :s i cleared my cookies and everything and my net is fast otherwise
    I have a question. In OU, if I already planned to, say, use Mega Alakazam from the start, but in the teambuilder I want to choose normal Alakazam to utilise its ability Magic Guard at turn 1, will I be contributing to the increase in usage of normal Alakazam or Mega Alakazam? Thanks!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    If you're holding the mega stone, the usage will be counted as Mega Alakazam, if not, it will be counted as regular Alakazam.
    shooting star
    shooting star
    Alright thanks. And also thanks for the policy of separate tiering, the process involved is so clear-cut and honestly long overdue. Diversity in the lower tiers is always appreciated :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…