Smogon Forums

Zarel
Zarel
Updated the background loader. What seems to be the problem? What browser are you using?
Zarel
Zarel
Can you read off any error messages in your JavaScript console?
Killintime
Killintime
Killintime
Killintime
I tried seeing if it had anything to do with pop-upblocker or something still no dice....sorry I am not exactly computer educated and I am putting you out on a limb here...
Killintime
Killintime
Hmm the downloaded version works for some reason so its not my internet connection
Zarel
Zarel
No, it is your internet connection. Do you have any security software installed? Norton Internet Security or something? I think it's blocking PS from loading.
Killintime
Killintime
Hmm ill give it a look through but it seems to work on IE but not chrome could be some clash with popupblocker well..anyways thanks for the help I guess ill just use the installed program till it stops doing whatever its doing lolz
Zarel
Zarel
Can you try now and see if it's working? Also can you tell me exactly what security software you have installed?
Killintime
Killintime
I am running avast but i did end up figuring out a weird way to get the site to work, for some reason if i go to the dmg calc it asks me to use a captcha and if i try to go to showdown as soon as its completed PS ends up working. idk must be some weird internet connection issue I had autolocking happen to me on the site last year might be something along those lines
Zarel
Zarel
But what if you just open PS normally? Is it loading?
Killintime
Killintime
No sadly =/ but its fine bro no need to bother yourself over me I know you're a busy person ill just learn to adjust
Zarel
Zarel
Is it still the same error message?
Killintime
Killintime
Zarel
Zarel
Can you try Incognito Mode in Chrome?