X/Y Trade Thread w/ Catzzz (6th Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got quite a few to offer as I just started breeding perfect IVs. If your honedge is JAP or any foreign I will be more happy to offer you my simplest collections. I have modest and bold squirtle with egg moves, adamant scyther, timid larvesta, HA adamant dratini, charmainder adamant blaze with egg moves, larvitar with egg moves DD, Outrage, SR, pursuit, all are perfect 5IVs and most male.

I only got quite a few to offer as I just started breeding perfect IVs. If your honedge is JAP or any foreign I will be more happy to offer you my simplest collections. I have modest and bold squirtle with egg moves, adamant scyther, timid larvesta, HA adamant dratini, charmainder adamant blaze with egg moves, larvitar with egg moves DD, Outrage, SR, pursuit, all are perfect 5IVs and most male.
None of that really interests me, would you be willing to trade a battle maison item or leftovers?

None of that really interests me, would you be willing to trade a battle maison item or leftovers?
I only have 1 leftovers but I will grind for your BM item just name it I will start grinding for it. Just give me enough time please. I just really need to have that male honedge.

i hope that one is cheap hahah ok I will grind for it. Thank you. If I successfully traded you, I am much grateful and I will follow all your trade post. Bless you.

To Rugaji

I'm interested in a male 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean froakie. I'll trade you a shiny female adamant 31/31/x/x/x/31 tough claws binnacle for it

Yeah, I can do that. Shiny dugtrio is of course ready, but it'll be ~60 mins until I have an extra choice item. Only have 10 spare points right now.

BUMP! ADDED GHASTLY!

#092 Poliwag | OT: ★MGA22★, ID: 37443
Timid - Levitate (Becomes Shadow Tag Mega Gengar)
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves - None. Let me know if there are any useful egg moves to be learned.
would love a ghastly, I don't have a heap to offer though :/ would a breeding pair of 3 iv HA eevees do it?

To Catzzz

Interested in your joltik and Chlorophyll bulbasaur. I have BM items and PP Max.

Offer to the both of you:
I have an Adamant perfect iv Strong Jaw Tyrunt with Egg Moves: Dragon Dance and the elemental fangs(currently 1 in stock ,can breed more also have 4iv spitbacks)

To Catzzz

Interested in your joltik and Chlorophyll bulbasaur. I have BM items and PP Max.

Offer to the both of you:
I have an Adamant perfect iv Strong Jaw Tyrunt with Egg Moves: Dragon Dance and the elemental fangs(currently 1 in stock ,can breed more also have 4iv spitbacks)
I dont have any joltiks left and I dont really care to breed them and my bulbasaur is currently reserved for someone else but Ill alert you when I breed more

#060 Poliwag | OT: ★MGA22★, ID: 37443
Calm - Swift Swim (Becomes Drizzle Politoed)
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves - None. Let me know if there are any useful egg moves to be learned.

Since it seems you're interested in items, I can offer you a Choice Scarf for a Poliwag. Preferably Female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)