Worlds Last Chance Qualifier - Kona, HI - August 13, 2010 - OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeagleBeagle

Banned deucer.
You know what? I am just going to bet drcossack is not going to come, I'll even bet one penny, and if he comes I have to give him that money. I win either way, if he comes then you know what will happen, and if he doesn't come we can make jokes at him some more for him never keeping his promises, even if he comes all I have to do is pay a penny. That is totally worth it.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
You know what? I am just going to bet drcossack is not going to come, I'll even bet one penny, and if he comes I have to give him that money. I win either way, if he comes then you know what will happen, and if he doesn't come we can make jokes at him some more for him never keeping his promises, even if he comes all I have to do is pay a penny. That is totally worth it.
Just a penny...I'm kinda insulted. I'm worth more than that. You guys need a little more gamble, and I know just the thing: Credit card roulette (for those of you who have them, anyway.)

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Just a penny...I'm kinda insulted. I'm worth more than that. You guys need a little more gamble, and I know just the thing: Credit card roulette (for those of you who have them, anyway.)
Insulted??? You should be honored you're worth that much

Just curious, but who is going to be keeping track of what is going on at Worlds/LCQ and keeping everyone updated?

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Just curious, but who is going to be keeping track of what is going on at Worlds/LCQ and keeping everyone updated?
I assume that will be my job. I will definitely be updating people during the LCQ and I will try to get as much information out in between rounds on Saturday/Sunday.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
since huy has the updates covered i will most likely do a picture thread updated nightly with each day's events like i did for nationals. but if i end up having a super fun night then maybe the next day....just like nationals also haha

I'm retiring at end of the year, win or lose. I'm 99.9% sure I won't be coming back. Gonna take my talents to Yu-Gi-Oh!
hmm i have been thinking about going back to yugioh since like may haha. maybe next year i will do both if they do a better job scheduling both events

Anyone wanna let me room with them? *wink*
Wait! You might be able to go to the LCQ!? Good luck! Too bad if you do you'll have to make two different teams, one of the LCQ and one for Worlds! You can do it though! We/I believe in you, so "Don't Stop Believing"!

I'm not able to go, but I would love to be as much help as I can.

Human-he's doing TCG this time because it's too risky doing VGC. D: Aaron is pretty beast at TCG.

Nonetheless, WE BELIEVE IN YOU, AARON! Bring it home!!! :D

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
When I saw you posted in this thread skarm I was expecting something a little funnier :(

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Actually, I have pretty high hopes for zog. 7-0 in the skarmbliss tournament. Defeated BI, Blue....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)