[Wi-Fi Tournament] Exploring new UU! (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
already answered that PM ;) hopefully we can do it now, probably the best for both of us really

Edit: haha, got totally Hammered by Scruffy, 5-0 loss XD
one of the shittiest pokemon I used seemed to be the star here XD
Good game man. Confirming that.

Lol, I had absolutely no idea what to do against that guy. I've never played against one before :P

Since some matches have been completed, due to the new changes in the UU tier, Donphan and Dugtrio will be allowed and Umbreon will be disallowed to be used from Round 2 and onwards. For this Round though we will keep the tier as it was on Saturday when the pairings were posted.

Veedrock said:
Random question: why are weather pokemon banned?
To avoid the weather glitch in Platinum to disrupt matches.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pablo, do you still need donations? think I have something thats suitable for just that :P

i PM'd Magik about setting up a time wednesday evening to battle.

i'm going out of town thursday, so that would be optimal for me.

i MIGHT be able to battle from the beach, but i can't guarantee anything.

i'll also be free tonight and tomorrow night, but i'd like to test my team more if at all possible. :nerd:

also, if prizes are still needed, i will donate a UU pokemon. just let me know!

Can anyone link me to wiinry please? I want to set up a date with him but seriously I don't know who he is...

Anywho, I really suck at battling, and I only battled once on smogon against foibles who beat me either 4-0 or 3-0.

Mm... Wanted to do this earlier, but I didn't think I would battle so early :P. But anyway, here's my predictions for the first round:

DEZTROYA vs Mr.Darkrai - Heard he plays UU and is good at it. Destroya isn't any slouch either, but I think Mr.Darkrai has the edge here

Macheep vs Althos - Already won.

BlakBlastoise vs Erodent - Hosted the last UU tourney so you know he knows his shit, and Blak doesn't play a whole lot of UU.

Jigo vs Harro237 - He's got the resources to put together a strong team.

Tri-DarkSouls vs Supe - I can't believe everyone's picking Supe for this match. TDS got really far in the last UU tourney, and has made the top 4 in both the Doubles and Mono-type tourneys, so he knows how to make good teams.

Diploman vs Tase - RNG abuser FTW. :P

Deschain vs Magik0722 - Heard he got 2-0'ed by Canada and so I played Canada to see what his team was like and I snuck away with a 3-0 win, but for Deschain to even get close to winning that game, you know he's got to be good. Plus he's been practicing a lot recently (obvious from the Battle Me thread).

Fightgar vs negator - Saw some of Negator's UU battles, and I feel really sorry for Fightgar... Getting Negato in the first round was just bad luck >.<

Honchkrow vs Darkprophet - Don't know who Honchkrow is, and I'm pretty sure Darkphrophet has been here longer, so he's probably more experienced.

Slimi vs wiinry - Guess.

krabs93 vs mikeeeey - Played him before at UU and he's pretty good.

Alakapimp vs Geren - Guess, not sure how either of them are at UU, but I know Geren has a lot of my UU pokemon :P

TheForgottenSoul vs asiankid123 - Guess. Wasn't TFS in the last UU tourney though?

Pablo vs Seafan - Already won.

Scruffy vs Eiganjo - Already won.

destroyer vs sandman - Another guess >.<

Can anyone link me to wiinry please? I want to set up a date with him but seriously I don't know who he is...

Anywho, I really suck at battling, and I only battled once on smogon against foibles who beat me either 4-0 or 3-0.
Just go check the members list located at the top of every page and find his name there.

You could easily see the sign ups thread... The fact that neither of you has contacted each other 4 days after pairings have been posted is very lame.

Lost 0-1 to FightGar :7 just close match with some interesting pkm (that I won't use anymore xD)

Trouble with the video, can't upload it, will just record it and youtube it once I can (soon as I meet syberia)

Darkprophet and me wanted to battle on Tuesday, but he didn´t get online =/ It sucks that we have that gay timezones..

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Supe and I were supposed to battle yesterday but he never showed up
This is true. I was having internet issues yesterday and by the time I was finally able to connect, it was too late. I'm in comunication with TDS via PM and we hope to get it done either tomorrow or Friday.

i was supposed to battle Magik tonight, but i had to work an insane day, and just got off (19 hours later...).

he said he'd still be around, but if not, i hope i have wi-fi at the beach.

last ditch resort would be late sunday night when i get back in to town.

hope we can get this shit done. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)