Whimsicott

I haven't seen too many Erufuun for some reason, but the ones I do face are super annoying. Here's to hoping it doesn't get Sleep Powder in the next version...

What sets this apart from other MH users is Leech Seed and other, more niche moves (like the previously mentioned Sunny Day). Its speed helps too, and all in all it just becomes really hard to get a solid hit on it.

I haven't seen too many Erufuun for some reason, but the ones I do face are super annoying. Here's to hoping it doesn't get Sleep Powder in the next version...

What sets this apart from other MH users is Leech Seed and other, more niche moves (like the previously mentioned Sunny Day). Its speed helps too, and all in all it just becomes really hard to get a solid hit on it.
Or even Spore! That'd be broken as!

We don't need to worry about that. Spore has always been limited to mushrooms.
And Smeargle. But unless they decide to give a final ability in the future, one doesn't need to worry about him getting Mischievous Heart (beyond ridiculous copycat/skill swap/Make Friend shenanigans)

Erufuun is amazing. Its ability to always use non-attack moves first is extremely useful. It's a shame that it's lacking a few desired moves (spore/sleep powder, etc.) While using it, I found that it dies a tad bit too easily and is easily countered by the likes of many pokes. Because of this, I replace it with breloom as a sub seeder, mostly because spore makes things 500 times easier.

Having spore or sleep powder on erufuun would just be plain broken though but not having it on him detriments him a lot. I believe breloom is a better choice for sub seeding because it can use spore to great effect without reaching the level of being broken.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Having spore or sleep powder on erufuun would just be plain broken though but not having it on him detriments him a lot. I believe breloom is a better choice for sub seeding because it can use spore to great effect without reaching the level of being broken.
Erufuun isn't mainly used for his SubSeeding.

Oh, and see how far Breloom's 70 Speed helps you when it comes time to SubSeed.

Oh, and see how far Breloom's 70 Speed helps you when it comes time to SubSeed.
That's why breloom has spore. Sleeping=Not Attacking or Switching Out. Either way it's time to set up.

Plus, Breloom is protected from status with toxic orb.

That's why breloom has spore. Sleeping=Not Attacking or Switching Out. Either way it's time to set up.

Plus, Breloom is protected from status with toxic orb.
Except that you have to predict when your sub will break or your opponent will hit you before you can get your sub up again.

This guy would be really annoying, but LOL my Magic Mirror Espeon uses this guy as a plaything. GF has a nice way of balancing certain abilities by giving other Pokemon abilities that wreck the otherwise broken ones

Erufuun @ Leftovers
Mischevous Heart.
252 HP/252 Defense/4 SpD
U-Turn
Taunt
Encore
Stun Spore

This set is basically a scout that provides some paralysis support and prevents the opponent from setting up with non-attacking moves and seems like the best role for erufuun to play. Switch it in on something that's going to sword dance, dragon dance, etc... Priority Encore, then taunt to force struggle, paralyze, or U-turn to whatever switches in so you have an advantage. It also provides priority paralysis support.

I'm not entirely sure about the EV spread here, but right now I'm playing this with a bulkier defensive spread, and this seems to be its role.

13 pages, and no mention of priority Worry Seed? It can easily be worked onto a set, and it can wreck a lot of pokes heavily reliant on their abilities.

Includes, but is not limited to:
Doryuuzu
Multi-Scale Dragonite
Poison-Heal Gliscor(No roost? Lol)
Any Magic Guard poke
INCONSISTENT POKES.
Trace(Fuck you Porygon2)
Hydrest Vaporeon/Manaphy
Harvest Eggxecutor
Perversity Jarooda
Solar Power Zard
Shed Skin Zuruzukin
Speed Boost Blaziken
And most beneficial to Eru himself, Liquid Ooze Tenta.

Really, take enemy of choice. Apply.

breh

強いだね
subseeding doesn't help when you can't damage grass types at all (or magic guard pokes)

thus I feel Jarooda is probably better because it poses an offensive threat at the same time as it subseeds. Shaymin-S too.

subseeding doesn't help when you can't damage grass types at all (or magic guard pokes)

thus I feel Jarooda is probably better because it poses an offensive threat at the same time as it subseeds. Shaymin-S too.
With Worry Seed you can at least stop Magic Guard. Can't help with the grass types tho.

With Worry Seed you can at least stop Magic Guard. Can't help with the grass types tho.
Swagger can help(recoverymoves make grass harder to take down tnough, toxic spikes support is therefore kinda neccesary). Swagger sometimes give time to setup sub too.

What is there to do once the opponents get a sub up?(as subseeder, more then encorestall)?

Worry Seed doesn't seem to come in handy all that often. I tested it for a good week, and the only effective use came from hitting a poison heal breloom with it. The fact that the ability reverts after a switch makes it inferior to stun spore imo. At least stun spore shuts down dory for good.

Worry seed doesn't stop magic guard. Magic Guard bounces wry seed back before it works and now your ability is insomnia. I used to run a worry seed set.

^I think you mixed up Magic Guard and Magic Mirror.Magic Guard is Clefable/Rankurusu's ability that stops residual dammage while Magic Mirror is Espeons/Xatu's ability that bounces back stuff.

Yeah Worry seed is pretty crap, Stun Spore is by far more helpful.Well i tried out Leech Seed,Sub,Encore,Grass Whistle and it works pretty well.Mostly encore something Sub up and then Sleep it.This thing can be pretty annoying sometimes.

13 pages, and no mention of priority Worry Seed? It can easily be worked onto a set, and it can wreck a lot of pokes heavily reliant on their abilities.

Includes, but is not limited to:
Doryuuzu
Multi-Scale Dragonite
Poison-Heal Gliscor(No roost? Lol)
Any Magic Guard poke
INCONSISTENT POKES.
Trace(Fuck you Porygon2)
Hydrest Vaporeon/Manaphy
Harvest Eggxecutor
Perversity Jarooda
Solar Power Zard
Shed Skin Zuruzukin
Speed Boost Blaziken
And most beneficial to Eru himself, Liquid Ooze Tenta.

Really, take enemy of choice. Apply.
The problem is that, unless these pokemon switch in to Erufuun's Worry seed, Erufuun is hurt badly in the process.

Has anyone actually tested to see if Mischievous Heart gives non-attacking move priority over everything? If it truly does as it says on the tin then what little hype this little guy is gaining might be justified.
Mischevious Heart does Make non-attacking moves go first, proved and tested, the SubSeeder is almost impossible to stop. I've seen that some people make the sub and grasswhistle me, leech seed me, make me switch, they start again, it is annoyingly good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)