Which 2 of these 4 games should I get

So I'm getting some games for my birthday and Gamestop's running a "Buy 2 games, get one free" (the cheapest one is free). I bought Shadow of the Colossus already, and Gamestop is gonna let me get the other 2 games tomorrow for the deal.

-Bowser's Inside Story - $30
-Dragon Quest IV DS - $15
-Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence - $20
-Silent Hill 2: somewhere around $20-$25

I have MGS2 and I'm not enjoying it all that much due to being in the bomb diffusing segment but I enjoy the stealth when it's not tedious (and I heard MGS3 is the best game in the series anyway), I never played a Silent Hill game and am checking it out due to a recommendation from a friend. I heard Dragon Quest IV is good, and it's a steal for that price (it's usually around 40 dollars) Bowser's Inside Story looks good from what I've seen of it.

All those games have something to recommend them, so I have no idea what to get.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence is by far the best game in the MGS series. Bowser's Inside Story is supposed to be an absolute blast as well. I'd grab those two. For $15, save up some money and grab Dragon Quest IV separately.

These are all good games but they're very different, you can't ask us to pick two out of them without any other info. MGS3 is considered by some to be the best of the series indeed (I would not say 'it is the best by far), same thing for Silent Hill 2; take these two if you're looking for a cinematic experience. BTW you could check the prices for SH2 on eBay, it might be high enough for you to buy it end then resell it while making some profit.

Dragon Quest and M&L are very classic games, although the latter's writing makes it unique. I think you should find a way to try MGS3 and SH2 and see if you can bear their gameplay, and if not, take M&L instead.

Hm. I got MGS3 and Dragon Quest IV. I tried out IV, it seems not bad, but I hope it picks up or I may trade it in for Inside Story instead.

Bowser's Indside Story was a great RPG, best thing I bought for the DS this year. MGS3 you might like better than MGS2, it's all stealth, but you also have to put wilderness survival into account.

Silent Hill 1 is far better than the second; the only thing the second did better was graphics. If you have a ps3 just download the first off playstation store. But yeah, I'd go with what was already mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)