What things would you change about yourself?

I’ve changed a lot about myself but something I’m still working on is to be more prompt with my my time I do get stuff done but I also waste a lot of time. So yeah pretty much that.

over the years a lot has changed, even things i didnt expect.

most my life i was overweight, now i'm 160lbs. most my life i was MR. DARK MUSIC AND LEAVE ME ALONE now it's "lets just vibe and at worst get through the day."

if we're talking more recent i'd be my "victim of routine complex" almost when i'm doing well it's can be a flex in those times. however if a setback arises; yeah that can be a problem, i need to allow my spirit to interject with my mind's "master grip" at times cus it took over after some years of the "well we gave that heart guy it's chance " lmaooo

especially since now my spirit really doesn't vibe with some of the things i "just end up doing cus, i mean... it's what i do" and nothing is too bad really but it takes away from the time i really could be giving my interests and hobbies rather than being like "yeah lemme have a drink and bs about stuff that ultimately is empty conversation."
or lemme indulge my hobbies rather than just feel i need to exist around people not even talking anymore lol.

i would probably change my voice as atm i hate hearing myself talk and however my brain works as i can't retain any academic info whatsoever after leaving school/a work environment somehow and i'd love to be smarter more

I'd give myself the drive to not procrastinate as much - I spent such a huge portion of my life doing things either moment to moment or at the last minute that it became a really difficult habit to break that affects many aspects of my life. Self-motivation can be fickle sometimes and I wish I could get past it at some point (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)