Welcome back, Nelson Tangrowth! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hello, fellow Smogoners!
Today we gather here to celebrate the return of our long lost friend and esteemed community cloner Nelson Tangela!!!
Reisuke and myself have prepared a special giveaway for this joyous occasion, so I invite all of you to participate and have fun, for this is a happy day indeed!
Thanks to Viridi as well for helping out with the cloning!

Nelson Tangrowth.png

---------- NELSON'S DETAILS ----------
Nelson (Tangrowth) ♂ | Lvl. 50
Item: Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy
Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Ancient Power

IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
EMs: Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Rage Powder, Amnesia
OT: Fred (50446)
Hatch Location: Lysandre Labs

Notes: Likes to trash about. Fully redistributable.

---------- OUR DETAILS ----------
Cretacerus - FC: 2294-5819-8140 - IGN: Martin - Timezone: GMT+2 - Tangrowth left: 0/8
Serena.png
Reisuke - FC: 2723-8304-1972 - IGN: T - Timezone: GMT+2 - Tangrowth left: 0/8

---------- HOW TO GET YOUR NELSON TANGROWTH ----------
  1. Deposit any Pokemon on the GTS, and request for a male Tangrowth in Level 41-50.
  2. Leave a message here with the following information: Deposited Pokemon (Level, Gender), IGN, GTS message. Also include a picture of a Tangela your post, so we know that you read the rules.
  3. Enjoy!

---------- DISTRIBUTED ----------
Hulavuta
Nelson Tangela
Smurf.
ParadiseEon
stevexclax
Unmasked Bandit
huangl
Tortured_Soul
JessiahtheGod
Batmatt99
DaAwesomeDude1
Superbobbobbob3
Apple Of Legend
MegaSimon
curly--wurly
Karan

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey just a heads up Cretacerus, the OP says Modest but the one you gave me (which I'm assuming is like all the rest) is Sassy.

Seeing Nelson back is indeed a good thing. He has helped me a lot with his giveaways.
Deposit: French Charmander, level 1, Male
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks in advance!

Nice. lol

Deposited a level 1 male Goomy.
IGN: Alex

EDIT: Sassy Tangela > Modest Tangela

EDIT2: Nelson Tangela is surprised.

Last edited:
I've actually got a GTS trade going on atm, so could you please reserve one for me? Thank you!

Also welcome back to Mr. Nelson Tangela whoever he is ;)

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey just a heads up Cretacerus, the OP says Modest but the one you gave me (which I'm assuming is like all the rest) is Sassy.
Ahh, thanks for pointing that out, Nelson has never been a Modest nature to begin with! I also noticed that Tangrowth had the attack Dragon Pulse listed earlier. haha. Anyway, both has been corrected!

I've actually got a GTS trade going on atm, so could you please reserve one for me? Thank you!

Also welcome back to Mr. Nelson Tangela whoever he is ;)
Sure, added you to the OP.

Deposited a Level 1 Female Igglybuff
IGN: Anthony
Thanks in advance man :)
Seeing Nelson back is indeed a good thing. He has helped me a lot with his giveaways.
Deposit: French Charmander, level 1, Male
Thanks in advance!
Both of your Pokemon have been sniped, unfortunately. Let us know when you've redeposited something, or whether you'd like to do a direct trade. ;)

Nice. lol

Deposited a level 1 male Goomy.
IGN: Alex

EDIT: Sassy Tangela > Modest Tangela

EDIT2: Nelson Tangela is surprised.
This was sent, enjoy your Nelson! Also, I never thought I'd live to see the day Nelson Tangela is surprised, haha! :D

Last edited:
Ahh, thanks for pointing that out, Nelson has never been a Modest nature to begin with! I also noticed that Tangrowth had the attack Dragon Pulse listed earlier. haha. Anyway, both has been corrected!

Sure, added you to the OP.

Both of your Pokemon have been sniped, unfortunately. Let us know when you've redeposited something, or whether you'd like to do a direct trade. ;)

This was sent, enjoy your Nelson! Also, I never thought I'd live to see the day Nelson Tangela is surprised, haha! :D
Redeposit: Skitty, level 8, Female

PS: My IGN is common so it is only me when you see someone from Aomori, Japan. My 3DS is Japanese. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)