NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I'm talking Day 1 initial veto with no other information than what alignment we all received in the inbox.
I still maintain it’s not worth doing. Again like I solved last game D1 we think too low on D1 on this site but it’s an important phase where town CAN win off its marks.

Especially with 9 of us lol

I still maintain it’s not worth doing. Again like I solved last game D1 we think too low on D1 on this site but it’s an important phase where town CAN win off its marks.

Especially with 9 of us lol
Yeah I'm still not the biggest d1 fan, even sitting on the sidelines reading these past few games it was hard for me to form solid reads until most of the way through d1, let alone solve the whole game. Day 2 is where you get actual evidence where you can start to crystallize things.

Stuff like AG needling Zippy over on paper but practically irrelevant suboptimal play isn't really helpful as a read but conversation is conversation.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Official Votecount 1.1: "Okay, basically now the 48h cycle actually starts counting down."
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/fight?iso=20230830T18&p0=419&msg=Fight+Countdown&font=cursive

VETOES (-)
Ehmcee (1): Ehmcee
Aura Guardian (.5): Aura Guardian
Blazade (.5): Blazade
HydrogenHydregion (.5): HydrogenHydregion

VOTES (+)
skippergamez (2): Psypsypsypsypsythe
pulsar512b (1): ZippyDoo200
ZippyDoo200 (1): Aura Guardian
Psypsypsypsypsythe (1): skippergamez
HydrogenHydregion (1): HydrogenHydregion

Totals:
skippergamez: 2
pulsar512b: 1
ZippyDoo200: 1
Psypsypsypsypsythe: 1
HydrogenHydregion: .5

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
Hot take: Self-vetoing is the most towny move, because you know full well you're town, so it's 100% guaranteed to reduce the chance of a townie getting voted.

To that end, vote ZippyDoo200 for failing to self-veto when voting someone else.
How is self-vetoing the most towny move when the mafia would want to do it as well?

Why would I self veto when i vote?

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
im going to cry im sick of rolling town
God is trying to teach me a lesson by rolling me town so much.

i like this setup all though im very scared. skips self defense vote is wild and 4 mayors of various types is a ton of extra voting power concentrated within a small group of people in a small pl. tracker is just useless if mafia and very unlikely to do anything as town here and the neighbors.... get to talk smack in private i guess??
Let's start by getting rid of the other Mayors.

This feels so salty
I won't be denied my victory again due to being too kind to someone who didn't deserve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)