VGC Practice Tourney!(Sign-Ups:CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just a rules verification,
"Smogon tournament rules apply and you must adhere to them in their entirety:"
does this mean sleep clause and evasion clause apply? or are we following VGC/mad max rules regarding sleep (in particular, dark void, and moody)
Ok I realize that it is not to clear. We are following the VGC 14 rules. The Smogon rules were more for tournament etiquette.

Approved By TheMantyke
VGC Practice Tourney!
Rules:
-Smogon tournament rules apply and you must adhere to them in their entirety: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-tournaments-rules.3460958/
-First come first serve. If enough people join, I will continue to add from 16/32/64/128 at the maximum
-We will be following the ruleset of the VGC 14 season

-For a full ruleset, refer to here: http://assets22.pokemon.com/assets/...14/Play_Pokemon_VG_Rules_and_Formats_2014.pdf
-Players will have a week to complete their battle
-It will be a single elimination up until the semi-finals
-The semi-finals and finals will be played a best 2 out of 3
-Save replays in case of any disagreements
-Matches shall be played on WIFI
-HAVE FUN!
-There will be a prize if you win ;)​
I'm in

FC:1118-1145-9228 safari type poison, if possible anyone wanna get in a quick battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm game for this. put me on the list.

When would first round start in case we are still scrambling to build our teams right now?

I'm game for this. put me on the list.

When would first round start in case we are still scrambling to build our teams right now?
Most likely this upcoming Saturday. From then, you will have a weak to do your battle.

Also, I am at 30 people. To increase from the 16, I need 2 more to signup so please do so if you wish to compete.

Bump, ideally I could use 3 more people due to the fact that I doubt another 32 or so will join. There are already more than 32 and if I do not reach that 64, I will let the extra 8 have like a mini tourney on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)