Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Moonblast
** Tapu Lele hits really hard with its special attack+ability and stabs, by making it choice scarf I have de chance of destroying garchoms ans salamences before they have time to do anything, and energy ball for facing gastrodons, which will be used more now that the pokebank gives him access to earth power.**

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
**Tapu koko with life orb and the electric terrain deal good damage and because of its speed he can volt switch hitting hard and dealing helpfull chip damage will returning for a better option. With Electric surge it can reset the climate that Tapu lele set, making arcanine and scizor able again to attack with their priority moves. Protect for predictions.**

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Bug bite
**Scizor is a really unrated pokemon in this meta because of all intimidators there are and arcanine. With the choice band it can 2HKO garchomp, tapu koko, gigalith, and many pokemon, that with the help of a quick attacker (tapu koko) can kill many pokemon. Having superpower is for dealing with porigon2, which is a head-ache, and bug bite while being a good stab can eat the berry of the opponent, so hitting a figy berry muk makes him almos die, while you eat the figy berry and recover half of your life**

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Protect
- Poison Jab
**This is an standart garchomp set, I first tried it with assault vest, but I didnt like it because I couldnt protect. Helpes the team hitting the physical defenses, but doesnt usully pick up OHKOs.**

Gastrodon @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 164 HP / 92 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect
** It really helpes the team with the weaknesses, and with the same evs of Sejun park's gastrodon, an offensive set. It has no speed so that it can be a threat to the oponent while in trick room**

Arcanine @ Firium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 68 SpD / 164 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Protect
**Arcanine Its really helpfull as it has access to intimidate. This set is focused on hitting, but because I have already used life orb, choice band and sitrus berry, wich are the common objects arcanine carries, firium Z is a good option to deal with some pokemon even after being intimidated.**

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Modest Nature
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Moonblast

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- U-turn

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Protect
- Poison Jab

Gastrodon @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Storm Drain
Level: 50
EVs: 164 HP / 92 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Arcanine @ Firium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 68 SpD / 164 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Protect

Please help me, comment anything you would change about the team, Im not really good at teambulding and premiers are right here u.u", Thanks in advance !, and sorry for the english xDD I wrote it too fast

Garchomp doesn't have enough info, this post will likely be locked. Why dragon claw? Is the dragon coverage necessary? I run rock slide on mine. Also, is Scizor really a good option with Tapu Lele on the team? With psychic terrain up it lacks the steel type STAB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)